Where Can I Send A Fax From ?

katnip

I read somewhere that you can send a fax from a Post Office, but that was not the case at the Phra Singh branch (the nearest).

I hear there are other small places where faxes can but sent - can anyone tell me the location of one in that general vicinity ? Or another P.O. ?

Thanks.

I read somewhere that you can send a fax from a Post Office, but that was not the case at the Phra Singh branch (the nearest).

I hear there are other small places where faxes can but sent - can anyone tell me the location of one in that general vicinity ? Or another P.O. ?

Thanks.

Go to Airport Plaza, and head towards Robinsons department store. Go to the very bottom floor, where the supermarket portion is. As you enter this area, before going into the supermarket itself, go to the right, where you will see several small cubical shops. You should see a small photocopying/printing place, a one man outfit. This place will send a fax for you. I have used them several times to fax internationally.

Hope this helps.

There is a small private post office on the south side of Ratchadamnoen Road about 30 metres from Moonmuang Road (Thapae Gate), directly opposite the entrance of the lane that runs behind the Montri Hotel. They have international fax and phone facilities there.

You get around quite a bit.

Sure you are not getting mixed up with Saudi or Indonesia? :o:D:D

There is a small private post office on the south side of Ratchadamnoen Road about 30 metres from Moonmuang Road (Thapae Gate), directly opposite the entrance of the lane that runs behind the Montri Hotel. They have international fax and phone facilities there.

You get around quite a bit.

Sure you are not getting mixed up with Saudi or Indonesia? :D:D:D

Gee You lissees, you're right there. Back in Saudi now but the mind is always in SE Asia, except when I'm there, then I don't know where I am half the time. Now I'm confused. :o:D