Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy'

Lite Beer

Keep running Trump. The mud you splatter is staining your buddies' shirts. ...and late-night talk show hosts love it.

It truly is a sad state of affairs when a populace relies on late-night TV comedians for their political "news"... What's the saying, stupid is as stupid does... coffee1.gif

It is Ironic that you would make the "stupid is as stupid does" statement in a thread where we discus Trumps stupid doing.

There is a method to my madness, regardless of what the voices in my head say... wink.png

are the voices in your head saying there is madness to your method? biggrin.pngtongue.png

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep running Trump. The mud you splatter is staining your buddies' shirts. ...and late-night talk show hosts love it.

It truly is a sad state of affairs when a populace relies on late-night TV comedians for their political "news"... What's the saying, stupid is as stupid does... coffee1.gif

Trump is running as a Republican in the Republican party for the nomination of the Republican party to try to be elected president. Trump will gain neither.

A certain particular public of the United States gets their political entertainment news and humor from television entertainers who are themselves politically oriented. Most Americans do not consider the "late-night" TV entertainers "news" entertainers to be professional journalists of any kind.

This erroneous grousing against the United States by trying to grab at anything or everything is OTT and it reflects on the chronic and strangely inventive complainers themselves.

you mean FOX news?

At the risk of helping to wanter off topic, it is generally known and recognized Faux is the tv entertainment nipple of the extreme political right and hasn't standing as mainstream media in the US. The personalities on Faux 24/7 entertain the far out radical reactionary political and cultural right and they do it by design. It is generally known and recognized Faux isn't the only tv newsy entertainment network as there are many across the spectrum.

There are In the MSM for instance NPR, CBS, ABC, NBC among several others networks; programs such as Meet the Press, Face the Nation, This Week, State of the Union and the like. Professional journalists reside in these and other such institutions of the MSM.

Unlike the flippant or inane posts I address, my own posts are serious and genuine.

Post in breach of Forum Rules removed.

14) You will not post any copyrighted material except as fair use laws apply (as in the case of news articles). Please only post a link, the headline and the first three sentences.

Trump is running as a Republican in the Republican party for the nomination of the Republican party to try to be elected president. Trump will gain neither.

A certain particular public of the United States gets their political entertainment news and humor from television entertainers who are themselves politically oriented. Most Americans do not consider the "late-night" TV entertainers "news" entertainers to be professional journalists of any kind.

This erroneous grousing against the United States by trying to grab at anything or everything is OTT and it reflects on the chronic and strangely inventive complainers themselves.

you mean FOX news?

At the risk of helping to wanter off topic, it is generally known and recognized Faux is the tv entertainment nipple of the extreme political right and hasn't standing as mainstream media in the US. The personalities on Faux 24/7 entertain the far out radical reactionary political and cultural right and they do it by design. It is generally known and recognized Faux isn't the only tv newsy entertainment network as there are many across the spectrum.

There are In the MSM for instance NPR, CBS, ABC, NBC among several others networks; programs such as Meet the Press, Face the Nation, This Week, State of the Union and the like. Professional journalists reside in these and other such institutions of the MSM.

Unlike the flippant or inane posts I address, my own posts are serious and genuine.

Let's see,

flippant; Faux

Inane; "my own posts are serious and genuine."

Ted Cruz, said Trump is "terrific," ''brash" and "speaks the truth."

It is almost impossible to find anyone...anymore...anywhere...who speak plainly the truth about any subject...

Sir Donald is unencumbered by political correctness and therefore speaks his mind...

Those who bark the loudest...do not like the truth being exposed...

I heard just today...that Trump is now leading the Rep Primary Candidates...in the latest polling...

Guess everyone in America now gravitates to Idiots who speak the truth plainly...

Take our current President for example...Please take him!

The "latest polling" referenced in the post applies to Republicans likely to vote in the Republican party primaries or caucuses to decide who the nominee for president will be as chosen by voters of the Republican party.

The polling cited in the post does not refer to "everyone in America..." It refers to Republican voters in the Republican party only.

The leap from voters in the Republican party nationally, state by state Republicans, to "everyone in America" is erroneous. Trump could not win either the Republican party nomination or the presidency of the United States if he had a Trillion dollars or a whole brain...either or both.

Trump is a blistering idiot.

In YOUR opinion. Personally I love what he says, and no one can say it ain't true, because it gets up the namby pamby liberal backsides and has them foaming at the mouth.

As for the companies that are ostracising him, if they have contracts he'll sue them and if they don't he don't need them.

It's not like he's going to be short a $ or 2 regardless.

PS I don't think he'll win- no politicians like someone that spills the truth to the sheeple- but he's sure livened things up in a race between the boring and the even more boring. Huckabee and Jeb Bush- save me.

I saw Jindal on tv- why does he bother? Grey men, and woman all.

Christie might have something, but Bridgegate did him in before he even started.

Whatever, if the GOP wants to win the presidency, they'd better come up with better than this group of losers.

It is almost impossible to find anyone...anymore...anywhere...who speak plainly the truth about any subject...

Sir Donald is unencumbered by political correctness and therefore speaks his mind...

I heard just today...that Trump is now leading the Rep Primary Candidates...in the latest polling...

Guess everyone in America now gravitates to Idiots who speak the truth plainly...

The "latest polling" referenced in the post applies to Republicans likely to vote in the Republican party primaries or caucuses to decide who the nominee for president will be as chosen by voters of the Republican party.

The polling cited in the post does not refer to "everyone in America..." It refers to Republican voters in the Republican party only.

The leap from voters in the Republican party nationally, state by state Republicans, to "everyone in America" is erroneous. Trump could not win either the Republican party nomination or the presidency of the United States if he had a Trillion dollars or a whole brain...either or both.

I did not feel the need to explain in great detail that it was Republican voters being polled...as these are Republican Primary Candidates...it would be self-explanatory to a person with average intelligence...

Trump is not an idiot...your attempt at flaming is inept...try harder next time...

In YOUR opinion. Personally I love what he says, and no one can say it ain't true, because it gets up the namby pamby liberal backsides and has them foaming at the mouth.

As for the companies that are ostracising him, if they have contracts he'll sue them and if they don't he don't need them.

It's not like he's going to be short a $ or 2 regardless.

PS I don't think he'll win- no politicians like someone that spills the truth to the sheeple- but he's sure livened things up in a race between the boring and the even more boring. Huckabee and Jeb Bush- save me.

I saw Jindal on tv- why does he bother? Grey men, and woman all.

Christie might have something, but Bridgegate did him in before he even started.

Whatever, if the GOP wants to win the presidency, they'd better come up with better than this group of losers.

In YOUR opinion.

In MY opinion, what???

I reiterate the fact Donald Trump is campaigning for the Republican party nomination as the Party's candidate for the presidency. The Republican party nominee will oppose the Democratic party's nominee, each respective nominee being chosen by the voters of each respective party. This is fact, not opinion. It has been fact for more than 160 years.

You are in error, 100% error.

The polling that shows Trump in the Number 2 position is polling of Republicans, not of all Americans. My post was to counter the misimpression among some the polling is of all Americans. It is not. The polling is of the wacko Republicans in the contemporary Republican party.

The polling is of Republicans, not of all Americans. After the Republican party chooses its nominees for president and vice president, the Republican party will then present its nominee(s) to all American voters for their voting decision.

This is fact, not opinion.

Fact.

I did not feel the need to explain in great detail that it was Republican voters being polled...as these are Republican Primary Candidates...it would be self-explanatory to a person with average intelligence...

Trump is not an idiot...your attempt at flaming is inept...try harder next time...

Trump is a flamethrower and a blistering idiot who belongs in the WWF or the Republican party.

So Trump is your flamethrower from out of his back side not ours over here on this side of the pool and in the shade.

He is simultaneously the anti-Obama and the anti-Bush who is driving the Republican party clown car right into the pool. laugh.png

By all means keep defending Trump and do keep him in the race, pluueese. I've got my popcorn ready for the bread and circuses debates. clap2.gif

Yes, republican voters were being polled, but that does not explain your conclusion "Guess everyone in America now gravitates to Idiots who speak the truth plainly...".

I guess many of you missed the news of the ILLEGAL ALIEN that shot and killed an American citizen in San Francisco last week:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/S-F-drug-warrant-helped-accused-killer-stay-in-6369360.php

BTW, SF is a "Sanctuary City" that doesn't deport Illegals.

I isolated incident you say?

No.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

How many more American citizens are going to die so that we can accommodate illegal aliens, many with criminal backgrounds?

Murder and any crime is always horrendous and need preventing and punishing.

Fact is immigrants in the USA are less likely to commit crime than are the native population.

The Politics of Immigration and Crime

Many, if not most, Americans believe that it is a crime to exist in the United States as an
undocumented immigrant. These contemporary consequences have strong historical roots in xenophobic political discourse, which was often the buffer for major anti-immigrant policies excluding the flow of immigrants to the United States for several decades.
However, the association between crime and immigration exists solely in the political discourse; when researchers
evaluate the available data, immigrants demonstrate the exact opposite trend
(see Sampson 2010 for a review).
The weak (and generally non-existent) empirical relationship between immigration and crime is
nevertheless rivaled by the persistent and overwhelming public opinion that immigrants do in
fact cause or, at the very least, increase the possibility of crime.

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1141175.files/Waters-Simes.Politics%20of%20Immigration%20and%20Crime.forthcoming%20chapter.pdf

Does Immigration Increase Crime? Nationwide statistics suggest no impact on violent crime

http://insight.kellogg.northwestern.edu/article/does_immigration_increase_crime

Surprise! Donald Trump is wrong about immigrants and crime.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

you mean FOX news?

Let's see,

flippant; Faux

Inane; "my own posts are serious and genuine."

FNC just polled as the most trusted news source in the US

Hmm, Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers? Well, if the shoe fits...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149706/Family-Californian-woman-shot-dead-random-illegal-Mexican-immigrant-deported-FIVE-TIMES-condemn-officials-let-stay.html

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/18/dhs-released-another-30000-criminal-aliens-streets/?page=all

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets

Me tinks that the hispanic leaders need to shut the f##k up and check their green cards...

Fact is immigrants in the USA are less likely to commit crime than are the native population.

Many, if not most, Americans believe that it is a crime to exist in the United States as an
undocumented immigrant. These contemporary consequences have strong historical roots in xenophobic political discourse, which was often the buffer for major anti-immigrant policies excluding the flow of immigrants to the United States for several decades.
However, the association between crime and immigration exists solely in the political discourse; when researchers
The weak (and generally non-existent) empirical relationship between immigration and crime is
nevertheless rivaled by the persistent and overwhelming public opinion that immigrants do in

http://isites.harvard.edu/fs/docs/icb.topic1141175.files/Waters-Simes.Politics%20of%20Immigration%20and%20Crime.forthcoming%20chapter.pdf

Does Immigration Increase Crime? Nationwide statistics suggest no impact on violent crime

http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/the-fix/wp/2015/07/02/surprise-donald-trump-is-wrong-about-immigrants-and-crime/

Really? Tell that to the mother of this lady that was murdered by an illegal immigrant that had been deported 5 times, yet allowed to stay in the safe haven city of San Francisco by who? Here's a hint, it sure as hell wasn't conservatives...

http://www.dailymail...s-let-stay.html

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay

Read the names, look at the pics, read the details of the crimes, like the illegal that raped and killed a 93 year old woman.

These are the despicable psychopaths that many of you welcome to the US

Trump was right. It's time we seal the border and stop letting people into the US that we have no idea of their criminal background or if they are carrying infectious diseases.

The sideways and peripheral right are extreme in their obsessive and compulsive demand that everyone agree with them. After all, the right are the true and only nativist Americans so how could they be wrong. Or so the right seem to believe. So the right never ever quits; it's also true the lunar right must have the last word everywhere and every time.

So I would ask readers to at least briefly look in at the longer term studies and research I have cited in my posts and which counter the individual incidents and specifics of crimes that involved immigrants.

Yes crimes aggregate, however, the research finds that there is no correlation of immigrants to crimes or crime waves.

<<snip>>

Trump is a flamethrower and a blistering idiot who belongs in the WWF or the Republican party.

So Trump is your flamethrower from out of his back side not ours over here on this side of the pool and in the shade.

He is simultaneously the anti-Obama and the anti-Bush who is driving the Republican party clown car right into the pool. laugh.png

By all means keep defending Trump and do keep him in the race, pluueese. I've got my popcorn ready for the bread and circuses debates. clap2.gif

With the tone and tenor of your post, you might consider a career change yourself.

You would fit right in with Trump and his flame throwing.

Add another tragedy to this illegal immigrant mess.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

EXCLUSIVE: Four-Time Deported Illegal Immigrant Murdered Wife with Hammer in Texas
Breitbart Texas has exclusively confirmed that a man who confessed to murdering his wife with a hammer in Laredo, Texas is a four-time deported illegal immigrant who would not have been in the U.S. had he not been able to illegally cross back into the country multiple times from Mexico after his deportations. In addition, the Laredo Police Department continuously encountered the man in violent episodes with his wife, yet did not notify Border Patrol, according to federal agents who spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity.

Several federal agents who work under the umbrella of U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP) spoke with Breitbart Texas on the condition of anonymity and identified the man as an illegal alien who had been deported on four previous occasions but continued to enter the U.S. illegally.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/03/exclusive-four-time-deported-illegal-immigrant-murdered-wife-with-hammer-in-texas/

The sideways and peripheral right are extreme in their obsessive and compulsive demand that everyone agree with them. After all, the right are the true and only nativist Americans so how could they be wrong. Or so the right seem to believe. So the right never ever quits; it's also true the lunar right must have the last word everywhere and every time.

So I would ask readers to at least briefly look in at the longer term studies and research I have cited in my posts and which counter the individual incidents and specifics of crimes that involved immigrants.

Yes crimes aggregate, however, the research finds that there is no correlation of immigrants to crimes or crime waves.

No, sane people call for upholding the laws of the land, which includes securing the border, prohibiting illegals from entering the country, for policing the land to expel illegals and to protect the populace that elected governmental officials... The $64,000 question is why this progressive administration is hell-bent on flooding the US will illegals?

Spin it, we don't demand anyone agree with us... We do demand that our elected officials to uphold the law, which your team seem incapable of doing...

Why do progressives hate anyone that does not buy-in to their dystopian view of reality? Because the voices in their head tell them to...

These examples are important to the individuals involved, but say nothing about the bigger picture

No, but the many already in jail, says something.

Tell that to these families.

http://www.azfamily.com/story/29492361/pcso-illegal-immigrant-deported-6-times-smoke-pot-before-crash

http://rightwingnews.com/top-news/illegal-immigrant-high-on-cocaine-kills-broadcaster-in-car-crash/

Dozens more where these came from.

Really? Tell that to the mother of this lady that was murdered by an illegal immigrant that had been deported 5 times, yet allowed to stay in the safe haven city of San Francisco by who? Here's a hint, it sure as hell wasn't conservatives...

http://www.dailymail...s-let-stay.html

I think the first step for the sanctuary cities, is to cut off any Federal Funding.

Hmm, Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers? Well, if the shoe fits...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149706/Family-Californian-woman-shot-dead-random-illegal-Mexican-immigrant-deported-FIVE-TIMES-condemn-officials-let-stay.html

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/18/dhs-released-another-30000-criminal-aliens-streets/?page=all

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets

Me tinks that the hispanic leaders need to shut the f##k up and check their green cards...

Legal NC youth kills 9 African Americans in Church!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/dylann-roof-indicted-murder-church-massacre-n388066

Proof that all young people living legally in NC are all racist Killers.

If a brand new country were to start, its first need for any government would be for the government to protect the people. Defense of home and country. The next would be to protect from things like fires.

Far down the list would come things like building roads.

The US government is failing its people by refusing to provide protection not only at the border but within the cities. These illegals run rampant and officials and citizens are forbidden to touch them.

Hillary is saying she wouldn't do anything about sanctuary cities. Of course not, she wants both the illegal and legal Mexican vote.

This is all a law enforcement issue, thanks to Obama and his cheerleaders, the Democrats.

LOL. The topic is about calling illegal aliens criminals. They became criminals by entering the country illegally. They are all criminals, straight up and straight out.

I think the lib-otomies spin it to "undocumented criminals" or something like that, LOL.

The murderer in San Fran had 7 criminal convictions, had been deported five times, had an immigration hold on him and no one would deport him again. Sanctuary City San Fran released him to the streets knowing what he was. I HATE this and I hate the spin I hear that excuses it.

Cheers

Read the names, look at the pics, read the details of the crimes, like the illegal that raped and killed a 93 year old woman.

These are the despicable psychopaths that many of you welcome to the US

Trump was right. It's time we seal the border and stop letting people into the US that we have no idea of their criminal background or if they are carrying infectious diseases.

seal the border?? lol, another unwinnable war to contribute your tax dollars toward!!

No, sane people call for upholding the laws of the land, which includes securing the border, prohibiting illegals from entering the country, for policing the land to expel illegals and to protect the populace that elected governmental officials... The $64,000 question is why this progressive administration is hell-bent on flooding the US will illegals?

Spin it, we don't demand anyone agree with us... We do demand that our elected officials to uphold the law, which your team seem incapable of doing...

Why do progressives hate anyone that does not buy-in to their dystopian view of reality? Because the voices in their head tell them to...

securing borders and policing the land? lol. and you think the taxes are too high now?? lol

Archived