Hispanic leaders want GOP field to condemn Trump's 'idiocy'

Lite Beer

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Massive tax dollars come when they are IN the country.

and they will ALWAYS be in the country. corruption on the border will ensure it. you cant keep the drugs out and u wont keep the illegals out. but you will create a new industry!

It's not just the border, which could be sealed. It's inside the country where police aren't allowed to ask for ID if suspicious, they get driver's licenses and some even vote. They get released from jail if caught, they blend among the ones who are already in illegally and it perpetuates itself. There are Americans who actively want them in the country for political gain. They are now a voting block.

This topic isn't about whether illegal immigration could be stopped, but rather that is isn't and what that is or isn't causing.

Cheers

It's not just the border, which could be sealed. It's inside the country where police aren't allowed to ask for ID if suspicious, they get driver's licenses and some even vote. They get released from jail if caught, they blend among the ones who are already in illegally and it perpetuates itself. There are Americans who actively want them in the country for political gain. They are now a voting block.

This topic isn't about whether illegal immigration could be stopped, but rather that is isn't and what that is or isn't causing.

Cheers

no, the fact is it cant be stopped and all your complaining aint gonna change that. that border cannot be sealed. period.

Cheers

no, the fact is it cant be stopped and all your complaining aint gonna change that. that border cannot be sealed. period.

The greatest military power on the planet today cannot secure the southern border of the USA? A country that can drone a wedding party in Yemen cannot use the same technology to secure the border? That is bullshit and you know it...

In the mean time, the current administration in the US has allowed close to 350,000 criminal illegals to be released into the general public in the US... What does that tell you?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/more-than-347000-convicted-criminal-immigrants-at-large-in-u-s/

MORE THAN 347,000 CONVICTED CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS AT LARGE IN U.S Hundreds of thousands of convicted criminal immigrants remain at large in the U.S. and a number have gone on to commit additional crimes.

According to a March 2, 2015 “ICE Weekly Departures and Detention Report” obtained by Center for Immigration Studies expert Jessica Vaughan and shared with Breitbart News, there were 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who had final orders of removal but who remained at large in the U.S.

Another 179,018 convicted criminal immigrants with deportation cases pending also remained at large.

and they will ALWAYS be in the country. corruption on the border will ensure it. you cant keep the drugs out and u wont keep the illegals out. but you will create a new industry!

It would help if law enforcement were actually allowed to ask people for proof of residency or visa, just like is done in Thailand every day of the week... But no, the progressives have deemed this to be unconstitutional, so when a police officer encounters a person of questionable origin, they can't even ask the question... Just like they have pushed the SCOTUS to deem it unconstitutional to ask a person for proof of citizenship to vote in US elections... Pretty sad when a country like Thailand has stiffer immigration enforcement than the US...

As far as keeping drugs out of the US, that was never the objective of the "war on drugs"... If it were the case then the US government would not be the largest drug smuggler on the planet... Or do you think those poppy fields in Afghanistan mysteriously producing record yields during US occupation is a coincidence?

The liberal weenies in the US won't allow it. If Israel ban build a wall, so can the US'

And bringing up the kid in SC is a red-herring, but hey, at least it got the Confederate flag banned which is far more than will be done about illegal aliens.

Start building a wall. Deport the illegals.

The US cannot afford to take in 30 Million illegals.

Political correctness is killing the US

Cheers

The greatest military power on the planet today cannot secure the southern border of the USA? A country that can drone a wedding party in Yemen cannot use the same technology to secure the border? That is bullshit and you know it...

In the mean time, the current administration in the US has allowed close to 350,000 criminal illegals to be released into the general public in the US... What does that tell you?

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2015/07/07/more-than-347000-convicted-criminal-immigrants-at-large-in-u-s/

MORE THAN 347,000 CONVICTED CRIMINAL IMMIGRANTS AT LARGE IN U.S Hundreds of thousands of convicted criminal immigrants remain at large in the U.S. and a number have gone on to commit additional crimes.

According to a March 2, 2015 “ICE Weekly Departures and Detention Report” obtained by Center for Immigration Studies expert Jessica Vaughan and shared with Breitbart News, there were 168,680 convicted criminal immigrants who had final orders of removal but who remained at large in the U.S.

Another 179,018 convicted criminal immigrants with deportation cases pending also remained at large.

350k convicted criminals at large in the US, yet the liberal weenies don't see this as a problem.

Hmm, Trump calls Mexican immigrants rapists and murderers? Well, if the shoe fits...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3149706/Family-Californian-woman-shot-dead-random-illegal-Mexican-immigrant-deported-FIVE-TIMES-condemn-officials-let-stay.html

Mother of Californian woman 'shot dead at random' by illegal Mexican immigrant who had been deported FIVE TIMES condemns officials who let him stay

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/mar/18/dhs-released-another-30000-criminal-aliens-streets/?page=all

DHS released another 30,000 criminal aliens onto streets

Me tinks that the hispanic leaders need to shut the f##k up and check their green cards...

Legal NC youth kills 9 African Americans in Church!!

http://www.nbcnews.com/storyline/charleston-church-shooting/dylann-roof-indicted-murder-church-massacre-n388066

Proof that all young people living legally in NC are all racist Killers.

did that kid have numerous deportation orders against him? Did he purposely move to a Sanctuary City where he knew he would not be deported?

No and no, thus your attempt at making a point is an Epic Fail, much like most liberal policies.

LOL. The topic is about calling illegal aliens criminals. They became criminals by entering the country illegally. They are all criminals, straight up and straight out.

I think the lib-otomies spin it to "undocumented criminals" or something like that, LOL.

The murderer in San Fran had 7 criminal convictions, had been deported five times, had an immigration hold on him and no one would deport him again. Sanctuary City San Fran released him to the streets knowing what he was. I HATE this and I hate the spin I hear that excuses it.

Cheers

Noooo, it's about calling them rapists and Murderers. it is not because he called them criminals

All rapists and murderers might be criminals, but not all criminals are rapists and murderers

and noooo, San Francisco did not release him knowing what he was, SF release him on a drug charge. but regardless just because you found one or two or ten..... murderers in a population, that does not make the whole population , murderers and rapists. Just as , because there a relativ number of idiots posting in this forum, does not make all members of this forum idiots.

Cheers

And no NS, I am not calling you an idiot, but please dont takes as for one also, by presenting such an obvious propaganda device.

did that kid have numerous deportation orders against him? Did he purposely move to a Sanctuary City where he knew he would not be deported?

No and no, thus your attempt at making a point is an Epic Fail, much like most liberal policies.

his point was generalizations. obviously right over your head, but then youre a conservative

his point was generalizations. obviously right over your head, but then youre a conservative

His point was irrelevant.

But hey, it will get the Confederate Flag banned. Typical liberal Symbolism over Substance. I'm sure banning the flag will make them feeeeeeel really good that they did something.

LOL. The topic is about calling illegal aliens criminals. They became criminals by entering the country illegally. They are all criminals, straight up and straight out.

I think the lib-otomies spin it to "undocumented criminals" or something like that, LOL.

The murderer in San Fran had 7 criminal convictions, had been deported five times, had an immigration hold on him and no one would deport him again. Sanctuary City San Fran released him to the streets knowing what he was. I HATE this and I hate the spin I hear that excuses it.

Cheers

Noooo, it's about calling them rapists and Murderers. it is not because he called them criminals

All rapists and murderers might be criminals, but not all criminals are rapists and murderers

and noooo, San Francisco did not release him knowing what he was, SF release him on a drug charge. but regardless just because you found one or two or ten..... murderers in a population, that does not make the whole population , murderers and rapists. Just as , because there a relativ number of idiots posting in this forum, does not make all members of this forum idiots.

Cheers

And no NS, I am not calling you an idiot, but please dont takes as for one also, by presenting such an obvious propaganda device.

One or two or ten?

Click the link below.

http://www.ojjpac.org/memorial.asp

But hey, it will get the Confederate Flag banned. Typical liberal Symbolism over Substance. I'm sure banning the flag will make them feeeeeeel really good that they did something.

of course its irrelevant to you, that was my point! lol

of course its irrelevant to you, that was my point! lol

You're grasping at straws. How do to the compare? They don't.

Finally there's a man that speaks up his mined and the truth, tell it the way it's really is,

Trump don't give a hoot for being PC madness (politically correct ) and a fake liberal just to

win votes, and yes, the Mexican in the US are a huge problem, on every imaginary level,

on the other hand, commerce will grind to a hold had not been for the Mexican's cheap labor....

Although I don't agree at all with your post, I did find this part quite enjoyable: "the Mexican in the US are a huge problem, on every imaginary level"

Cheers

Cheers

One or two or ten?

Click the link below.

I left it open ended, but do you have a specific number in mind,past which you can generalize about a population?

So I see your OJJPAC.org link, obviously a well respected organisation, and raise you a Judicial Watch link an American Immigration Council link and a Huffington Post link

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/anecdotes-evidence-setting-record-straight-immigrants-and-crime-0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/immigration-crime-statistics_n_1089164.html

With due regard to securing that border,

here is Penn & Teller on immigration...

part 1, 2, 3

(seems part 3 will not fit into this post...

it is worth seeing)

you will create a new industry!

Indeed, the right wingnuts and the rest of the Republican party to whom you speak have done it already.

Rightwing media, politicians, zealots, xenophobes, nativists to include expats grind it out daily and double down against immigration when there's a flareup as is occurring now. There are reams of bogus data; over generalisations and calls to build a fence abound. Sensationalism of terrible and tragic single incidents are the rule.

All the while the Republican controlled Congress will not enact comprehensive immigration reform. Maybe all of this could be called karma.

I do look forward to the Obama Birther Trump carrying on in the televised Republican party debates starting this time next month. Trump certainly is laying land mines the groundwork for his tv performance on stage with the nine additionally hapless Republicans who have the misfortune of being put there by the unwitting Fox.

These are the Republican party hunger games and they are occurring before our eyes. At this rate the nominee who comes out of next years Republican national nominating convention will have been reduced to a political skeleton in a loin cloth.

Cheers

Cheers

One or two or ten?

Click the link below.

I left it open ended, but do you have a specific number in mind,past which you can generalize about a population?

So I see your OJJPAC.org link, obviously a well respected organisation, and raise you a Judicial Watch link an American Immigration Council link and a Huffington Post link

http://www.immigrationpolicy.org/just-facts/anecdotes-evidence-setting-record-straight-immigrants-and-crime-0

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/11/15/immigration-crime-statistics_n_1089164.html

"Latino Voices" and Immigration Policy Center" can easily cherry-pick figure.

I posted names, dates, pictures, charges and outcomes.

Read people, not "silly graphs" as one poster here would put it.

I guess many of you missed the news of the ILLEGAL ALIEN that shot and killed an American citizen in San Francisco last week:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/S-F-drug-warrant-helped-accused-killer-stay-in-6369360.php

BTW, SF is a "Sanctuary City" that doesn't deport Illegals.

I isolated incident you say?

No.

How many more American citizens are going to die so that we can accommodate illegal aliens, many with criminal backgrounds?

The mayor is now blaming the sherriff for letting him on the street. I can see the city having to pay millions when they sue them. Hopefully they will sue the mayor and the entire bunch of wackos that are responsible.

The 700 miles of currently constructed border wall has been built at between $6.8 million per mile to as much as $16.6 million per mile. So far $1.6 billion has been appropriated by congress for the wall project.

arizona1.jpg

Border wall dividing Nogales, Arizona USA, and Nogales, Sonora, Mexico (Border Patrol photo)

arizona2.jpg

Flooding in Nogales City, Arizona USA and Nogales City, Senora, Mexico

220px-Tortilla_Wall_drugtunnel.jpg

Tunnel under the wall in Tortillia, California.

The tunnel was pumped full of concrete after discovery.

arizona5.jpg

Migrant trail in Arizona (Photo by Jessica Piekielek)

Nothing wrong with illegal Mexicans. They are taking jobs nobody wants. And they do pay taxes, every time they buy something or when they fill their tanks with gas. The income tax that they don't pay is insignificant considering the wages they receive. Those taxes are supposed to be deducted by the employers, anyway. We need to send home the illegal Canadians, who are taking the high paying Corporate jobs, and the Indians who have invaded the technology industry both of whom are shipping dollars out of the country in large amounts. The Latinos? By the time the are done paying for basics, there are few enough dollars left for exporting.

hey, come off it.

The 'I buy things, pay sales tax and thus contribute' argument is only useable for farangs who move to Thailand sight unseen, show proof of an anemic pension/SS cheque, and then argue that without them the country would fall to bits.

Its not as if they are Mexican who are working and producing something that the locals need.

No, the fragangs have an much higher income than your average thai and does not do things like get two sets of papers - one to work under and the other to collect a bevy of benefits under such as EBT (food stamps) free medical, Housing under Sect. 8 and more. Not to mention take jobs away from Thai's and send much of the money back "home"

you really need to work on your analogies as they are flawed.

Archived