90 day report/one year extension at the same time

I've recently done my 90 day report and I'll be due again on October 6th. My extension completely finishes November 9 so was planning on going to do extension 30 days before (October 10th)

I understand you can do 90 day reporting 7 days before or after due date. I will go on October 10th so will I still need to do a 90 day report while there and then apply for extension - or, will I be allowed to just do an extension?

Thanks in advance for any information.

Getting the 90 day report and the extension are 2 separate processes though.

Because you get an extension doesn't mean you've done a 90 day report.

At Phuket Immigration you have to join two different queues on two floors to get two numbers. By the time you have done the first they may have run out of time to accept any more applicants for the second.

Getting the 90 day report and the extension are 2 separate processes though.

Because you get an extension doesn't mean you've done a 90 day report.

After having a reasonably pleasant extension appointment one year I asked the officer at the end of our session if she would mind doing my 90 day report for me since it was due in a week. She smiled and said not her department.

I have got a 90 day report after doing my yearly extension when I asked for it. You are formally reporting your address at the time of the extension, but you have to ask for it. As someone said two different processes.