Russian wanted in connection with fatal stabbing of dog in Jomtien

Lite Beer

Russian wanted in connection with fatal stabbing of dog in Jomtien

dog-5.jpg

PATTAYA: --Police are currently hunting for a Russian man wanted in connection with a stabbing incident which took place off Jomtien Beach Road in the early hours of Friday and left a 7 month old dog dead.

Police were called to Soi Welcome Jomtien off Jomtien Beach Road and made their way to the Welcome Marina Guest House. Waiting outside was Khun Dusadee aged 42 and her dead 7 month old Pitbull Terrier. The dog had been stabbed in the chest and died at the scene.

Read More: http://pattayaone.net/pattaya-news/202901/russian-wanted-in-connection-with-fatal-stabbing-of-dog-in-jomtien/

pattaya-one.jpg
-- Pattaya One 2015-07-10

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Whoever did this regardless of country of origin when caught , charged and sentenced do the time as awarded by the courts in a nice Thai jail then when the time has been completed deported back to country of origin with a no entry allowed Thailand placed on their passport .coffee1.gif

Depends on what the dog was doing. 7 months is getting pretty mature. What would someone do if a nearly full-sized pit bull attacked him.

Not ten minutes ago I was petting my neighbors pit bull which is a big baby. He's so friendly all he might do is lick someone to death. But I've seen mean ones and...

Cheers

Think there is a lot more to this story.

Was the dog attacking him or did he attack the dog ?

why did he have a knife on him.?

was the dog owned by anyone for real. or an opportunist owner ?

The guy should not have killed the dog but if it was attacking him its self-defence

but sure more to this story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Drunk tourist wanted for stabbing pitbull puppy to death
By Coconuts Bangkok

vbvdds.jpg

PATTAYA: -- Police are tracking down a foreigner who viciously killed a Thai woman's pitbull puppy to death at midnight in Pattaya.

Dog owner Dussadee Khomarwut, 42, broke down in tears and pleaded with police to bring to justice the person who stabbed her 7-month-old American pitbull terrier "Rod Tang," or “Army Tank,” to death.

Dussadee, who owns a bar in Jomtien Beach area, said she was away from home when her mom called and told her that Rod Tang stumbled in injured and bleeding.

Read More: http://bangkok.coconuts.co/2015/07/10/drunk-tourist-wanted-stabbing-pitbull-puppy-death

cocon.jpg
-- Coconuts Bangkok 2015-07-10

His encounter with the dog ended up with him kicking and then stabbing the dog.

It was not made clear if the dog was attacking the Russian at the time or not.

Not made clear cheesy.gifcheesy.gif

My view:

A pitbull rerrier. what a "nice little puppie"!

This bad Russian man killed the nice little puppie rolleyes.gif

Encounter with the dog:

It just wanted to lick his foot wink.png

One of these lying Thai crooks wanting to pressure some money from the farang for oneselfs reckless behavior (walking a fighting dog without a rope and a muzzle).

Two of these monsters almost killed one my peaceful dogs while walking past a house.

I hit them with a thick bamboo stick as hard as I could. It broke,

You can't stop these killers, except with a bullet or a knife.

I would give the Russian a community service award.

Pit bulls are mongreled out slugs that are unpredictable around kids.

Take a look at the average pitbull owner. Half the time they look like their dog.

Most Australians who own pitbulls are covered in tatoos. Says it all.

They killed a couple of children over the years in Germany, have severly injured many others, pedestrians, bicycle riders etc.

Some communities have strict rules for owners (criminal background checks etc.), absolutely no public appearance without muzzle and rope.

Here every lowlife can walk one.

In the village there is a "Baht bus" rider having his fighting dog in the drivers cab (open window).

He drives children to school bah.gif

although I am an animal lover there are far too many loose dogs in pattaya , dogs without collars, and dogs that are classed as dangerous pitbulls in particular I would hazard a guess and say the dog attacked the man and he retaliated .

His encounter with the dog ended up with him kicking and then stabbing the dog.

It was not made clear if the dog was attacking the Russian at the time or not.

Not made clear cheesy.gif:cheesy:

My view:

A pitbull rerrier. what a "nice little puppie"!

This bad Russian man killed the nice little puppie rolleyes.gif

Encounter with the dog:

It just wanted to lick his foot wink.png

One of these lying Thai crooks wanting to pressure some money from the farang for oneselfs reckless behavior (walking a fighting dog without a rope and a muzzle).

Two of these monsters almost killed one my peaceful dogs while walking past a house.

I hit them with a thick bamboo stick as hard as I could. It broke,

You can't stop these killers, except with a bullet or a knife.

I have two pit bulls in my soi. One barks at anyone who passes and has attacked several dogs in the area. The other is a very sweet friendly dog who plays with the local dogs when being walked by her owner. The first is owned by a limp little man and his equally ineffectual wife who know nothing about how to keep any dog, let alone a pit bull. He has two other dogs (not pit bulls) who are equally badly behaved. The second is owned by a guy who has trained his dog and in particular, socializing with other dogs and never lets her wander unaccompanied.

There's no such thing as a bad dog. Only bad owners.

Feeling good about a puppy being stabbed to death is quite possibly way up there on the list of indicators of those prone to psychopathy.

Dangerous dog no longer left to roam the beaches.

Thais have no concept of looking after a dog for their safety and others' safety.

Pitbulls' are dangerous and unpredictable.

And this is not even 1/2 a story.

Why bother with a small percentage of a story ?

This sounds like a case of an irresponsible dog owner. As a runner and cyclist I am constantly menaced by dogs, not soi dogs, not temple dogs, peoples dogs, people who are normally standing idly by while their dogs chase and will if I let them bite me. On my bike a carry a bottle of water that's been boiled with chili peppers as a non-lethal self defense which I used on a wealthy woman's two Rottweilers that had chased me a half of kilometer from her house. When the dogs went yelping home she called the police on me. I am a dog owner and lover but the irresponsibility of many dog owners here is so common and dangerous it's one of the biggest problems with living in Thailand in my opinion.

Take a look at the average pitbull owner. Half the time they look like their dog.

Most Australians who own pitbulls are covered in tatoos.

Certainly more than Poodles and Chihuahuas owners yes smile.png

According to the story, the dog came home bleeding. Did anyone possitively identify the Russian guy actually stabing the dog? No not according to the article. If the dog attacked him, well done russian man. Where can I send your reward money. Too many damn dogs here allowed to roam free. Its kill or be killed out there. Dog = 0, Russian = 1.

That maybe true about some Pitbull owners but blaming it on the dog shows you know very little about them.

OH yes nice sweet pit bull ya right. I carry a stick when I walk and had to fend off a few dogs . i went back to the USA recently and was walking at the park must have been ten dogs running around unleashed . never been so nervous and no reason to be just my wonderful experience in Thailand with dogs.

I am an animal and dog lover but chances are the guy was attacked. Dogs should not be running loose period. There is a serious dog problem here. I would not want to jog or bicycle here with the dangers of these loose dogs as well as those running in packs.

Archived