Interior Ministry orders further checks on Waterfront Residence in South Pattaya

Rimmer

On 3/30/2017 at 11:50 AM, Gopro said:

The Company believes that, given the status of the Project and, so far as the Company is aware, the efforts of the parties involved to restore the works on the Project and taking into account the Red Sea indemnity in favour of the Group, it is not probable that any material outflow of resources embodying economic benefits will be required to settle the above obligations of the Company under the sponsor support deed.

can you run that by me one more time

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

Pettiness on the part of City Hall???

you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink.

That area would have been so nicely improved by this project or maybe half the size of this project, but the City Hall "wants to burn the entire  bed for a bed bug"

As if the rest of the city is perfect and organized!

The lion asks the camel" why is your neck all bent and twisted?

The camel replies" What part of me isn't!"

The closure of the sales office came a couple of days after Bali Hai filed for bankruptcy protection, a process which could drag on for up to 7 years.

It has been suggested that City Hall were upset by Bali Hai's action, because they wanted Bali Hai to slip into bankruptcy to remove the requirement for City Hall to authorize continued construction. The problem seems to be that nobody at City Hall wants to make the decision one way or the other, which is why this has dragged on for so long.

I cannot vouch for the suggestion, but my source is someone who used to work in City Hall

13 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

The closure of the sales office came a couple of days after Bali Hai filed for bankruptcy protection, a process which could drag on for up to 7 years.

It has been suggested that City Hall were upset by Bali Hai's action, because they wanted Bali Hai to slip into bankruptcy to remove the requirement for City Hall to authorize continued construction. The problem seems to be that nobody at City Hall wants to make the decision one way or the other, which is why this has dragged on for so long.

I cannot vouch for the suggestion, but my source is someone who used to work in City Hall

i believe office was closed because of some angry buyers demanding answers the following day but it would eventually have been closed anyway give or take a few days.

I believe many involved in this project who didn't even move a finger won big, some will break even  or at least  won't lose.....except the buyers who not only lost big, they will continue writings checks to bulldog lawyers for the next a few years!

I think there was a sign "out of service" at the door of sale office for long time. 

I saw by myself once in July 2016.

Pattaya Day released the article Boulevard of broken dream on September 2016. The article confirmed the sales office appeared to be open, although an “out of service” notice on the front door was not encouraging. 

12 minutes ago, champa said:

I think there was a sign "out of service" at the door of sale office for long time. 

I saw by myself once in July 2016.

Pattaya Day released the article Boulevard of broken dream on September 2016. The article confirmed the sales office appeared to be open, although an “out of service” notice on the front door was not encouraging. 

That sign was there when Tulip was still in control.  It just meant that one of the two doors was not working

3 hours ago, Asiantravel said:

I noticed there are many pages of information but in Thai posted on the entrance door of the small office / marketing building next to the development and it looks as though the office building itself ihas been closed.

There is also this sketch plan. What this is the shaded part? does this mean the office building has also encroached onto public land?

20170426-0001.jpeg

This is sale office building. And YES, it shown that the office building has also encroached onto public land.

The land on the sale office building area is in trapezoid shape. 

The picture shown the building encroached on to pratamnak hill in right triangle shape by 20 m high and 2 m wide. The area of encroachment should be about 20 square M. 

5905dce31f54e_waterfrontplan.jpg.a232bfd31af6177d8826e5cccc90652d.jpg5905dce09c954_waterfrontlandtitledeeds.jpg.1c1313a3ff758a9c4e7056bdc68365e9.jpg

New York has its land-mark called The Statue of Liberty and its in every tourist's snapshot

Paris has its land-mark called The Eiffel tower and its in every tourist's snapshot

Rome has its land-mark called  The Pizza tower and its in every tourist's snapshot

Pattaya has its "Shame"-mark called The Waterfront and it is and will be in every tourist's snapshot

The pride of Pattaya

8 minutes ago, pattayadude said:

New York has its land-mark called The Statue of Liberty and its in every tourist's snapshot

Paris has its land-mark called The Eiffel tower and its in every tourist's snapshot

Rome has its land-mark called  The Pizza tower and its in every tourist's snapshot

Pattaya has its "Shame"-mark called The Waterfront and it is and will be in every tourist's snapshot

The pride of Pattaya

If City Hall lets this drag on, in 10 years time it will be leaning like Pizza as well.

8 minutes ago, CRUNCHER said:

If City Hall lets this drag, on in 10 years time it will be leaning like Pizza as well.

Location-wise it can be seen from almost anywhere in town and this structure will become a beacon of pride for each individual who contributed on this boulevard of now-broken dreams and a constant reminder to those who participated in the looting of their dreams.

They can run and hide, twist the truth, make false statements and drag this case in the courts for the next 20 years or whatever. I don't care.The truth is one.there is no other.

The officials are as guilty as the developer and developer is as guilty as the officials.PERIOD!

That building wasn't built overnight. It's a "process" and a very complicated and an "involved" one!

Whatever took place behind closed doors or out in open, no one will probably ever know!

that's up to the courts to find out and decide on and I trust the system and honorable judges.

This will be my final post on this topic.I think its as exhausted as I am after 33 months

Archived