Why young Isaan ladies marry old farangs?

fang37

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I had the $$$, a harem of Isaan ladies would be "bearable". Am I dreaming too much?

And even if you did have that harem...you probably would still be sneaking out to the pubs to find more.

Many might indulge as such BUT I am special. My sole goal would be to assist the local lassess in distress.

I am not perfect. If the local lass forced me physically, I guess I would surrender. Naturally, I would defend my virtue to the best of my ability,

But, I am only human, frail & old!

Listening to Mandarin language makes my brain dance to joy. I love listening to KPOP music but Mandarin makes my heart sing. As I'm a Black American (not related to Obama) this should not be happening however I accept facts. I'm past 60 and would love to find a Mandarin speaking female partner, to teach me how to read n write and so on.

Was once thinking of returning 3rd time to China into some smaller areas maybe where large US factories employ hundreds of local gals and see if I could capture one or two for long term relationships. I don't want a sex partner in my age range, and being a tourist/pensioner proves that one now has options. To me, her beauty and companionship are of more value than "love".

Just my comment on this subject of us older guys with 20/yo women.

If I had the $$$, a harem of Isaan ladies would be "bearable". Am I dreaming too much?

Can I ask you just how much $$ is required to live a "bearable" lifestyle? Would you employ them as Domestic Helpers to reside in your castle (or apartment) wherein you provided food, medical, internet and weekly spending money?

Would you prefer instead to have them show up "for work" each morning at a set time, punch a timeclock (purchased used) then change into the uniform of the day (a bikini) for XX hours?

Have you prepared for the thefts of small items that would likely occur? Have you decided that to prevent relatives from showing up to "borrow" your stuff that has been placed into a sack near the fence so the relatives would not have to interrupt your lifestyle, you have established rules about not employing local women?

If your employees leave your premises, do you have contacts with a medical examiner to verify none of them are returning with some disease you don't want? Have you prepared to have the ladies checked by medical practicioners to verify none have TB, HIV or other unwanted "gifts"?

Do you make rules about what times of day and night they have access to mobile phones? Some guys restrict phone usage same as you would not permit a cashier in the grocery store to put YOU on hold while she chats on her CP.

Just curious about whether you have any "experience" as a manager or have thought this out.

Can I ask you just how much $$ is required to live a "bearable" lifestyle? Would you employ them as Domestic Helpers to reside in your castle (or apartment) wherein you provided food, medical, internet and weekly spending money?

Would you prefer instead to have them show up "for work" each morning at a set time, punch a timeclock (purchased used) then change into the uniform of the day (a bikini) for XX hours?

Have you prepared for the thefts of small items that would likely occur? Have you decided that to prevent relatives from showing up to "borrow" your stuff that has been placed into a sack near the fence so the relatives would not have to interrupt your lifestyle, you have established rules about not employing local women?

If your employees leave your premises, do you have contacts with a medical examiner to verify none of them are returning with some disease you don't want? Have you prepared to have the ladies checked by medical practicioners to verify none have TB, HIV or other unwanted "gifts"?

Do you make rules about what times of day and night they have access to mobile phones? Some guys restrict phone usage same as you would not permit a cashier in the grocery store to put YOU on hold while she chats on her CP.

Just curious about whether you have any "experience" as a manager or have thought this out.

He was joking surely? Is that not allowed on TV too or are u recanting your own bitter experiences?

Not to forget that as a butterfly you can get and spread all these contagious diseases yourself.

I'm a 56 years old foreigner living in the middle of Isaan with my 21 years old Thai lady. She doesn't ask for money. Her mother and father don't ask for money. She has NEVER been a prostitute. I have NOT bought land and built a house og given the lady a ton of gold. Actually no gold at all. Not even an IPhone. What other people say about that I just give a sh.....

I'm a 56 years old foreigner living in the middle of Isaan with my 21 years old Thai lady. She doesn't ask for money. Her mother and father don't ask for money. She has NEVER been a prostitute. I have NOT bought land and built a house og given the lady a ton of gold. Actually no gold at all. Not even an IPhone. What other people say about that I just give a sh.....

So you give her absolutely nothing & she still with you.

Either you've got a fatal illness & you've left your assets to her & will die soon

Or

Your lying

Which one is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Either you've got a fatal illness & you've left your assets to her & will die soon

Or

Your lying

Which one is it?

Why do you have to be so cynical? you know maybe she actually likes/loves him? or in your view that is just not possible right? because you know about everyone's relationship and you have sussed out EVERY Thai women in Thailand?... have a word mate

A Thai women is no different from any women in the world, a man is set out to take care of his family wether that be financially or physically... simple as that. In this day and age sure less and less the man is the bread winner but at the end of the day in my view it should be down to the man to support his family... Thai girls really are no different from any other women, they want a proper man to take care of them and take charge of a family... sure you get bad Thai women who are just after your money and yes some make it very obvious but again so do some western women?, same with any other nation/culture and it is all about finding a nice women and keeping away from gold diggers simple as that.

I really do not want to get involved in this post again as I have already said my 2 pence worth in previous posts in this thread yet some of you lot really seem like you have a warped view on Thai women and ANY women for that matter. And why do we have to assume all falangs in a Thai/Western relationship have an age difference? not all do and those that do who cares?

Or

Your lying

Which one is it?

Why do you have to be so cynical? you know maybe she actually likes/loves him? or in your view that is just not possible right? because you know about everyone's relationship and you have sussed out EVERY Thai women in Thailand?... have a word mate

A Thai women is no different from any women in the world, a man is set out to take care of his family wether that be financially or physically... simple as that. In this day and age sure less and less the man is the bread winner but at the end of the day in my view it should be down to the man to support his family... Thai girls really are no different from any other women, they want a proper man to take care of them and take charge of a family... sure you get bad Thai women who are just after your money and yes some make it very obvious but again so do some western women?, same with any other nation/culture and it is all about finding a nice women and keeping away from gold diggers simple as that.

I really do not want to get involved in this post again as I have already said my 2 pence worth in previous posts in this thread yet some of you lot really seem like you have a warped view on Thai women and ANY women for that matter. And why do we have to assume all falangs in a Thai/Western relationship have an age difference? not all do and those that do who cares?

The thread is about Isaan ladies marrying old farangs!!!

That's what's being discussed so if you don't want to get involved the butt out.

And if you believe that the 56 yo gives his bird nothing you're either stupid or have married a young girl & realise that the brother your supporting is her husband & that the baby doesn't look like you because it's not yours.

Wise up pal. This is Thailand.

That's what's being discussed so if you don't want to get involved the butt out.

And if you believe that the 56 yo gives his bird nothing you're either stupid or have married a young girl & realise that the brother your supporting is her husband & that the baby doesn't look like you because it's not yours.

Well I can only speak for the friend's I have in relationships, experiences they have had and my own family, my wife is not after my money and I have a son who is my world from my Thai wife and she does not have a bad bone in her body 100%... point taken on the topic title I did loose that, but honestly I do know several older falangs who have genuine women believe me or don't your call (I also know several with gold diggers, but then again I know several english mates with gold digger birds get me?)... in fact I do know one falang who has 0 money and his Thai mrs gives HIM a weekly allowance lol.... anyway this post clearly has different strong opinions and I am not oblivious to points raised regarding women after money but I am merely saying this should not be said for all Thai women or any nationality for that matter. I have voiced my opinion enough... cheers.

I'm not here to argue or abuse people.

The thread is why do Isaan girls marry old farangs and its common knowledge that the majority do it for money & assets.

Let's face it, how many lovely looking ladies in their 20's would marry anyone over 60 if they were skint, no house, car, savings, pension etc. & were also fat, pig ugly & had BO?

Now, add a £300k house all paid in the UK, state pension, maybe some private pension, a vehicle etc. and now the fat old smelly man is a lot more appealing and could be put up with to gain reward of some sort for an occasional ride but see the long game as £300k worth of UK house in an Isaan village would make their lives very comfortable indeed!

My wife is from Isaan so I'm not just bashing people but I'm 44 & she's 39. I asked her would she marry a 70 yo & she said never.

But she said many 20 yo would but only for money

I'm not here to argue or abuse people.

The thread is why do Isaan girls marry old farangs and its common knowledge that the majority do it for money & assets.

Let's face it, how many lovely looking ladies in their 20's would marry anyone over 60 if they were skint, no house, car, savings, pension etc. & were also fat, pig ugly & had BO?

Now, add a £300k house all paid in the UK, state pension, maybe some private pension, a vehicle etc. and now the fat old smelly man is a lot more appealing and could be put up with to gain reward of some sort for an occasional ride but see the long game as £300k worth of UK house in an Isaan village would make their lives very comfortable indeed!

My wife is from Isaan so I'm not just bashing people but I'm 44 & she's 39. I asked her would she marry a 70 yo & she said never.

But she said many 20 yo would but only for money

Agreed on some levels, completely and do not think I do not... but I am merely saying we should not label ALL Thai women like this simple as that,... and I am like you same age as my mrs or there about's.. but I still do have older mates with younger wife's and I know they are genuine, I really do know that for a fact... but sure you have valid points and it is more apparent here than in other countries for sure with some couples. My point sticks though we cannot just label all Thai women with older guys the same because its not right.

Another's whos knowledge of Thailand doesnt extend past readings of Private Dancer and such haha. Supporting her brother / husband hahaha. And asked his missus if shed go with a 70yo? What did u think shed say? "If he had more cash than you I'd be off like a rocket"? So we can all assume you're the only bloke in Thailand with a genuine woman / relationship because you claim to be of the same age? What a lot of stereotypical non sense from a bloke sitting in a one bedroom flat in East London. Says he doesn't come on TV to abuse people but asks someone if they are a liar and all older blokes are fat pigs with BO? You don't need to justify yourself to him.

I am 67yo - wife is 36yo. We have been together for 11 years. She has no Chinese blood.

When you was 36 did you want to bonk a 67 year old woman ? No its disgusting. When you was 25 did you want to bonk a 56 year old hag ? Disgusting

May be disgusting to you but marrying that old faring might look appealing after growing up on a diet of fried bugs.

The only downside with marrying these old guys is they don't die fast enough.

There is a useful word in English which can resolve trauma - "NO". The cultured version is "NOT TODAY".

I don't want a young Thai girl as a partner. Give me a golden oldie - full teeth extraction; low maintenance; all relatives deceased; owns her own home & a 20yo Honda m/c. Thai OAP is a bonus - B800/mth? Life is bliss.

Younger ladies act like younger ladies ie like kids - throw tantrums, throw things. Treat them like kids. Cut the pocket money - early to bed. Don't talk. If they leave, close the door. Suggestion: Just walk away. Take the dog for a walk. Don't debate!

There is a useful word in English which can resolve trauma - "NO". The cultured version is "NOT TODAY".

I don't want a young Thai girl as a partner. Give me a golden oldie - full teeth extraction; low maintenance; all relatives deceased; owns her own home & a 20yo Honda m/c. Thai OAP is a bonus - B800/mth? Life is bliss.

Younger ladies act like younger ladies ie like kids - throw tantrums, throw things. Treat them like kids. Cut the pocket money - early to bed. Don't talk. If they leave, close the door. Suggestion: Just walk away. Take the dog for a walk. Don't debate!

"Give me a golden oldie - full teeth extraction"

You pervert..we know what you want!cheesy.gif

post-147745-0-58812900-1437874056_thumb.

Too many "players" come to LOS with the idea that "maybe I will be lucky this time (or next time)". Good luck may help (a little).

I consider it a bonus/privilege to get another crack at romance.

In Oz, I would be attending line-dancing, bingo & other exciting venues in order to meet someone/something.

Here, a friendly smile, regular bathing, shaving etc & there might be a queue (of ladies queueing up for an interview).

A personal reference - authentic or fake - you will be leading the field coming into the home straight.

Please do not reveal this info to the BKK & Pattaya dudes how good it is in the North.

Investment required -

B1.5m for a livable abode, B35k for a new Honda Dream

or B10m for the mansion; new Fortuner (B1.2+m)

or 6 x B1.5m houses; 6 Hondas & rigorous exercise program.

I am 67yo - wife is 36yo. We have been together for 11 years. She has no Chinese blood.

When you was 36 did you want to bonk a 67 year old woman ? No its disgusting. When you was 25 did you want to bonk a 56 year old hag ? Disgusting

May be disgusting to you but marrying that old faring might look appealing after growing up on a diet of fried bugs.

The ladies look forward to having bugs with the sam tam (lao) When the women hit mid 30's their prospects of a marriage with a successful thai guy are disappearing. Marry an older farang, get a light skinned baby, nice house, car and comfortable life. Was that her dream life she imagined when she was 18....probably not.

Had a small party at the house, ole lady's friend says she wants a farang. I ask why?

She gives the same weak response, thai man no good...drinks too much. B#)) <deleted> says I and go on to tell her ALL men are the same.....some good some bad. But, they see our house, new truck, cute baby girl and they figure they can have the same.

Too many "players" come to LOS with the idea that "maybe I will be lucky this time (or next time)". Good luck may help (a little).

I consider it a bonus/privilege to get another crack at romance.

In Oz, I would be attending line-dancing, bingo & other exciting venues in order to meet someone/something.

Here, a friendly smile, regular bathing, shaving etc & there might be a queue (of ladies queueing up for an interview).

A personal reference - authentic or fake - you will be leading the field coming into the home straight.

Please do not reveal this info to the BKK & Pattaya dudes how good it is in the North.

Investment required -

B1.5m for a livable abode, B35k for a new Honda Dream

or B10m for the mansion; new Fortuner (B1.2+m)

or 6 x B1.5m houses; 6 Hondas & rigorous exercise program.

"Fake personal references" are probably the main reason why many relationships between Farangs and Isaan ladies fail.

Many Farangs simply "forget" that they have a family at home who keep the thumb on the budget, they might lose their job at home, of their pensions will be meagre.

1.5mb to 2mb to start with is realistic imho, provided you have good permanent income after. The required for an O/A visa are quite realistic in this way, with initial investments it should be enough for two people in Thailand.

The 6x suggestion (the "butterfly solution"?) will not only cause 6x trouble, the problems might grow exponentially :D

The ladies look forward to having bugs with the sam tam (lao) When the women hit mid 30's their prospects of a marriage with a successful thai guy are disappearing. Marry an older farang, get a light skinned baby, nice house, car and comfortable life. Was that her dream life she imagined when she was 18....probably not

Had a small party at the house, ole lady's friend says she wants a farang. I ask why?

She gives the same weak response, thai man no good...drinks too much. B#)) <deleted> says I and go on to tell her ALL men are the same.....some good some bad. But, they see our house, new truck, cute baby girl and they figure they can have the same.

But she's not 18 anymore? She's is mid 30's so like the rest of us she finds the best person she can

And why does the fact she would want a farang man ie: better lifestyle than she has come as a shock? You blokes keep comparing Thailand to Ferang standards. You all realise in Asia matrimonally position and security come first? Hopefully also love or love may come later but that's the way it is. It's not a bargirl or isaan thing it is Asian culture.

This is a funny thread.

Some people come up with generalizations, without ever mentioning personal experiences.

Others come with personal experiences which falsify these generalizations.

Which side is right?

Or is it - like suggested - only a question of cultural frames?

This is a funny thread.

Some people come up with generalizations, without ever mentioning personal experiences.

Which side is right?

No one is right. Depends on the individuals circumstances. I think it is fair to generalize where Isaan men are concerned though. I was just talking to my missus about it all. She asked me if a farang lady would want a lazy drunk man that wud probably hit her as a bonus. Of course she wouldn't. A farang woman back home would normally select someone with some prospects, kind hearted etc. A lot easier for her and a lot more choice in farang land. In fact the odds are in her favor. That's why us blokes like it here. The tables are turned and we have unlimited choice. A lady with a kid or over 30 here doesn't have a slim chance of finding a decent Thai man. She has zero chance. Generalization or not, it's the way it is and the difference between here and home as far as ladies are concerned.

This is a funny thread.

Which side is right?

No one is right. Depends on the individuals circumstances. I think it is fair to generalize where Isaan men are concerned though. I was just talking to my missus about it all. She asked me if a farang lady would want a lazy drunk man that wud probably hit her as a bonus. Of course she wouldn't. A farang woman back home would normally select someone with some prospects, kind hearted etc. A lot easier for her and a lot more choice in farang land. In fact the odds are in her favor. That's why us blokes like it here. The tables are turned and we have unlimited choice. A lady with a kid or over 30 here doesn't have a slim chance of finding a decent Thai man. She has zero chance. Generalization or not, it's the way it is and the difference between here and home as far as ladies are concerned.

Your thesis that it is a question of culture (Asian matrimonial culture vs Farang culture) was good, and would be shared with many cultural anthropologists.

I'm a bit skeptical about this, because your thesis implies that Farang women would behave different if their economic situation would be the same.

Could a Farang woman really rely on her father"s family to support her in case of no welfare?

My wife is 36yo. We met when she was 24yo - just graduated from uni. When we met, I was 55yo.

Now, I ask her why she stays with me. You - good man. I like ol' man. You good for me & my family.

The whole family has a much better quality of life.

I think that this scenario would apply anywhere. Prove it? I can't.

Maybe these women are far more intelligent than we think. They can think beyond their nose. We farang men can't think beyond our ???.

My understanding is that affluent Chinese-Thai families network amongst their peers in order to locate a "suitable"/compatible partner for their siblings - IT IS A FAMILY DECISION? Not stupid?

Archived