Why young Isaan ladies marry old farangs?

fang37

Members, How about an opinion given the opinions & information to date? It is nOT a survey?

OPINION #1

Isaan Girls

BKK Girls

Pattaya Girls

Other

OPINION #2

Hi-So Girls

"Working" Girls

FARm Girls

Other

OPTION $3

No girls

Other

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some security...

Some only way out of poverty...

Some lazy to work for min wage...

Some have Thai boyfriend in village

Use old faring for money only...

Some just thiefs...steal everything

and can't wait for old faring to die...

Some from day one, plan to fleece

old man and have him "done in" with

Boyfriend...

Some actually care for old man until

he dies and now have house and money.

Maybe it's because the typical farang in Isaan (the ones I meet anyway) is NOT:

ill-educated

boring

prone to blind falling-down drunken bouts on a regular basis

a freguent yaba user

work shy (job or around the house)

secretive about where he goes at night

mysoginist when it comes to women's place in the world

lacking in any motivation for his own and his family's lives

Give me a 60 year old farang over a 35 year old Isaan male any day of the week

Stand up and be proudly counted you Isaan farangsthumbsup.gif

I think the women who marry the old farangs couldn't even get the ill-educated, falling down drunk, yaba using mysoginists. I could be wrong of course. Could those involved in relationships where the age difference is 20 years plus say whether their wife/girlfriend has children from a previous relationship. I imagine few don't.

Nice of you to think you are doing the ladies such a favour by being so much better than the local men, but why not then marry someone with near as much "wisdom" or at least life experience as you.

I live in the North but not Isaan.

The men I know in this area may be "senior" in age but none are excessive smokers, drinkers & have had reasonable employment, non-extragravant housing.

I know two males in Isaan. Again, moderation is their recipe including houses.

Excessive lifestyle - NO.

The real fools are sponsors! They send money to the girl while they are not even here and the girlis doing everyone and anyone! At least the ones that buy a house or live here, the girl is

with him all the time!

Got two of those in my village. The oldest sister's doing a Thai man, her younger sister's doing a Thai girl. Oldest one's old man is a Yank that's failed to get her over on a fiance visa a few times. The youngest has a Brit that got blew out by a Thai woman after building the house etc. He's well happy, but swears blind he won't be so stupid as to do the same again. Well, the land's been filled and the wall's up already??? Silly people all round I'd say.

My intuition says that this activity is practised all over Thailand.

Shame - badly injured emotions.

Things like this are common in Farang countries, too. Just take a look at divorce rates in Europe.

When I worked in a bank, I had colleagues that practically worked only for their ex-wives.

When I comes to marriage, I prefer women around my own age. But if desperate for a 20 something year old, there is always the Ob Naam Op biggrin.png But then again, imho, 20 something year old women generally don't have a whole lot of, errr, worldly wisdom in more ways than one. Are they 'Eye Candy"? Yeah. If that's what trips your trigger. Not much else there.

When I comes to marriage, I prefer women around my own age. But if desperate for a 20 something year old, there is always the Ob Naam Op biggrin.png But then again, imho, 20 something year old women generally don't have a whole lot of, errr, worldly wisdom in more ways than one. Are they 'Eye Candy"? Yeah. If that's what trips your trigger. Not much else there.

Don't forget that Isaan ladies usually keep in good shape, and to Farangs many look younger than they really are. An Isaan lady of 35+ can still be "eye candy" AND have "worldly wisdom".

Previous post - you ain't wrong there. At the legit traditional massage venue I attend, the average age of the masseuse is 40-45. Appearance - 30yo.

What is the formula? I want some.

Other local ladies - similar.

Hey you old farts. What age woman do you jerk off to?? That's probably the age gf/wife you should have.

We are old enough to indulge our own desires and anyone too puritanical, conventional or hypocritical to accept that. Well that's their problem. My Tilak is 35 years my junior and she lights me up. I doubt I will ever need chemical assistance with these pretty, young things.

Go for what you want not the social conventions dreamed up by those wrinkly, old, fat, peroxide hags that regected you back home. That's the reason you are in the LOS is it not?

I am 67yo - wife is 36yo. We have been together for 11 years. She has no Chinese blood.

When you was 36 did you want to bonk a 67 year old woman ? No its disgusting. When you was 25 did you want to bonk a 56 year old hag ? Disgusting

I did and it was the best sex i ever had, i really miss her, she was from Finland

now it's the other way and i still love it, my 25 year old loves to be with me, we

do many things together and so what, in the west, i would be stared at = dirty old

man in Thailand the stares = jealousy, they think, wow shes lucky, when i came

to Thailand i left many morals behind, i felt i had been brainwashed by western

values so when i left my country at the airport i looked for a trash can with the

sign '' leave your western values behind '' which i did

Well a thai paper did a survey a few years back, they asked 8 to 10 years old Isaan school girls what they wanted to do after they finished school

99% said that they wanted to marry a "farang",as farangs would take better care of them that a thai husband would

To add to this, something that seems to happen everywhere I build a rapport with Thai ladies is "can you find me a faring boyfriend?". Some of the local shops, a builders merchant in Udon, friends of the gf.

Sometimes there's no rapport. I had minor surgery on my back, local anaesthetic, and the surgeons assistant started asking me a few personal questions and this led to "can you find me a faring boyfriend?".

The ladies range in age from early 20's to early 50's.

There's definitely an interest in getting a farang.

I am 67yo - wife is 36yo. We have been together for 11 years. She has no Chinese blood.

When you was 36 did you want to bonk a 67 year old woman ? No its disgusting. When you was 25 did you want to bonk a 56 year old hag ? Disgusting

Were we discussing old farang women marrying young Isaan men? I missed that part.

You seem to think sex has only to do with youth, good looks, physical attraction, or love. While those attributes are a great addition; sex can be had for many reasons--assets, promises, lust, curiosity, pay-back, persuasion, pity, did I mention lust? And, sex can take place no matter the age, gender, race, religion, nationality, political philosophy, societal level, economic difference, relationship mindset, impregnated or not, healthy or infirm, horny or not, two or more people, with or without chains, whistles or Mazola oil, radaya-radaya, ad infinitum.

What may surprise you; some of them—male and female; farang and Thai--will actually enjoy the sex, and some of them will do it again.

However, it really comes down to supply and demand. The older farang—man or woman—have the demand for a younger gf/bf/spouse; younger Thais—boy or girl—have the supply to fill the older farang’s demand.

This may be why these December-April relationships are referred to as business or financial relationships. As in any business relationship, when supply meets demand things happen—a negotiation of terms, a fallback on compromise, an agreement to proceed, an exchange of assets, and a period of doing business.

Now see, even your statement can work into the discussion?

From the above it seems that younger is better

My personal experience - age is not the determining factor. They either enjoy the action or it is just a responsibility.

My best in LOS -

27yo teacher

30yo nurse

40+yo - laundry worker

Age & vocation - just for looking & communication.

Hey you old farts. What age woman do you jerk off to?? That's probably the age gf/wife you should have.

We are old enough to indulge our own desires and anyone too puritanical, conventional or hypocritical to accept that. Well that's their problem. My Tilak is 35 years my junior and she lights me up. I doubt I will ever need chemical assistance with these pretty, young things.

Go for what you want not the social conventions dreamed up by those wrinkly, old, fat, peroxide hags that regected you back home. That's the reason you are in the LOS is it not?

Yes.

I was finally so disgusted by Farang women that I didn't even try one. They stink.

I had my experience with a Isaan girl I was 35 and her 25 ... she was a friend if my friends wife.... gorgeous and was wirking at PEA...

We spend 2 weeks together and she was already asking anout getting her car and that was right after a alittle trip we made to Pattaya with a girkfriend of her ....since we just met she didnt want to go alone with me... so on the first night they both got drunksnd we had a threesome also did I mention her friend had a belgium husband and he had to go back home for a weeks

lol

I had my experience with a Isaan girl I was 35 and her 25 ... she was a friend if my friends wife.... gorgeous and was wirking at PEA...

We spend 2 weeks together and she was already asking anout getting her car and that was right after a alittle trip we made to Pattaya with a girkfriend of her ....since we just met she didnt want to go alone with me... so on the first night they both got drunksnd we had a threesome also did I mention her friend had a belgium husband and he had to go back home for a weeks

lol

The full story, please.

Why I asked - the ony threesome I have had - BORING!

Well, if this 56 year old hag was rich, I would certainly think about it. All my life I have always been the richer one. I wonder what it feels like having someone pay my bills for a change, or leave me the house and car and pay me each month after the divorce.

Well, if this 56 year old hag was rich, I would certainly think about it. All my life I have always been the richer one. I wonder what it feels like having someone pay my bills for a change, or leave me the house and car and pay me each month after the divorce.

ThatI would enjoy.

Reality - zero chance. When I lived in CNX, I played at Green Valley. A Thai lady - similar age to me - put out feelers.

My male playing partner quickly informed her that I was already booked to a pauper.

That was the closest I got to ecstasy.

Some of you posters are amazingly bitter. It seems as though you can't stand to hear that someone may have a good relationship with a Thai woman. Each time someone mentions having one, a few posters will come along to tear him down.

As I stated previously, I have a good relationship, it certainly isn't about money as she would've left long ago if it was. We enjoy the same things and have a lot of fun together. No, we don't speak each other's language perfectly, no problem. Our cultures may clash sometimes, we're both flexible when it comes to that.

For those of you that want to belittle every good story, why not just go home, get yourself a lady your age so you can have something in common. The way I look at it, I have far more in common with women here than I do back home; after living here for over a decade, there's not much I have in common with anyone back home.

Believe it or not, there are many happy relationships here in couples with large age differences. Not being able to have one yourself is no reason to suggest others can't. A good first step for many of you would be to stop being so bitter, open your eyes and realize you don't need to tear down everyone just cause they have something you don't (can't) have.

lol

The full story, please.

Why I asked - the ony threesome I have had - BORING!

the details are juicy....

the funny part about it it's the next morning when we woke up all naked,they look ashamed and not sure what to say or do....They were talkng in thai for at least 10mins I didn't say a word and just smilling before I decided to get in the shower.

They both joined me when I was about to get out, let say my first and oly pattaya trip so far was a great experience

Some of you posters are amazingly bitter. It seems as though you can't stand to hear that someone may have a good relationship with a Thai woman. Each time someone mentions having one, a few posters will come along to tear him down.

As I stated previously, I have a good relationship, it certainly isn't about money as she would've left long ago if it was. We enjoy the same things and have a lot of fun together. No, we don't speak each other's language perfectly, no problem. Our cultures may clash sometimes, we're both flexible when it comes to that.

For those of you that want to belittle every good story, why not just go home, get yourself a lady your age so you can have something in common. The way I look at it, I have far more in common with women here than I do back home; after living here for over a decade, there's not much I have in common with anyone back home.

Believe it or not, there are many happy relationships here in couples with large age differences. Not being able to have one yourself is no reason to suggest others can't. A good first step for many of you would be to stop being so bitter, open your eyes and realize you don't need to tear down everyone just cause they have something you don't (can't) have.

I have a neighbor, 62 year old brit, he is married to a 29 year old Thai girl.

He is very happy and can not stop raving about his relationship.

They had a baby 2 years ago who looks nothing like him, but he is still happy.

He lives in UK, in half way house or a church(something like that) ,so that he can support his lovely wife. Comes to Thailand every 2-3 months.

She lives in the townhouse next to me, does not work, has a live in maid(to look after a 2 bedroom townhouse) and drives an Altis, naturally all paid by him.

Again he is very happy.

For me his idea of happiness and relationship? No thank you.

He lives in UK, in half way house or a church(something like that) ,so that he can support his lovely wife. Comes to Thailand every 2-3 months.

She lives in the townhouse next to me, does not work, has a live in maid(to look after a 2 bedroom townhouse) and drives an Altis, naturally all paid by him.

Again he is very happy.

Yea, and I can list dozens of heartbreaking stories from back home and from here. It happens, sometimes that's part of life unfortunately.

That is still no reason to just assume it will happen to the next guy. As I say, if it's so bad over here, as many of you seem to think, go back and get yourself a nice old lady from your country.

Just seems as though every time someone (not just on this thread) gives a feel-good story about a good relationship they're in, here come a bunch of miserable TV posters to try and bring him down. If I had the attitude many of you seem to have I wouldn't be in a good relationship now. I will admit, you gotta think with the big head and not with the little one; however, that is true in any country and with any partner.

Again he is very happy.

Yea, and I can list dozens of heartbreaking stories from back home and from here. It happens, sometimes that's part of life unfortunately.

That is still no reason to just assume it will happen to the next guy. As I say, if it's so bad over here, as many of you seem to think, go back and get yourself a nice old lady from your country.

Just seems as though every time someone (not just on this thread) gives a feel-good story about a good relationship they're in, here come a bunch of miserable TV posters to try and bring him down. If I had the attitude many of you seem to have I wouldn't be in a good relationship now. I will admit, you gotta think with the big head and not with the little one; however, that is true in any country and with any partner.

Who said heartbreaking or not successful?

Read again he is VERY HAPPY with his wife and relationship.

What can happen to the next guy? be as happy as my neighbor?

I also have a 79 year old friend who is married to a 43 year old girl.

She owns a shop, shop with no customers at all, ever.

He gives her 20 000 per month and not a baht more.

This 20 000 pays for shop rent, all bills and food., they live upstairs.

He is very happy, because if he was to be alone, he would be paying much more to rent a condo, bills, cleaner/maid, laundry, massage, occasional sex and food.

Not to mention someone to do all Thai related matters

Happiness is in the eyes of beholderwai.gif

Archived