Why young Isaan ladies marry old farangs?

fang37

In my native country, a lady 5 years my junior would be a reasonable expectation. I am 67yo

Previously, I posted that age was not a big factor.

We would talk about TV soapies, line-dancing, bingo, grandchildren, knitting. She would have the dressing gown on, rollers in her hair.

Now I am really excited!

• Replies 447
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My advice is don't marry them or buy them a car or a house or too fancy a lifestyle.

If they still stay then they obviously are not just after money and probably ok.

If they leave then good riddance and they are easily replaced.

Only give them what you can afford to lose whether that is financial or emotional.

Surely it will be far less than a skanky western woman will take.

Got to go guys. Tilak is all squeeky clean and in bed and waiting for me to mess her up.

Better things to do than write posts to fellow dirty old men. Ha ha.

I will add to the previous post.

Logically (western logic), these relationships are insane. That be the case, I very much enjoy my insanity. However, my blood family have criticized me aplenty for my actions.

"Don't build a house & PUT it in HER name". Then, within a short time, they fleeced me for a considerable amount. "Double standard" - of course not.

It has been a pleasure, an honour to enhance their quality of life.

Since then, I have totally severed my ties (shackles) with the blood family. @ 1 decision.

Now, a new life; new family; new culture; revised principles; new religion; new cuisine; new language.

It has its challenges but worth every bit of it.

New religion?! o_O

Hey you old farts. What age woman do you jerk off to?? That's probably the age gf/wife you should have.

We are old enough to indulge our own desires and anyone too puritanical, conventional or hypocritical to accept that. Well that's their problem. My Tilak is 35 years my junior and she lights me up. I doubt I will ever need chemical assistance with these pretty, young things.

Go for what you want not the social conventions dreamed up by those wrinkly, old, fat, peroxide hags that regected you back home. That's the reason you are in the LOS is it not?

Yes.

I was finally so disgusted by Farang women that I didn't even try one. They stink.

Yes, but inThailand your partner is a Surin prostitute (with baggage) working in Pattaya. (your words from previous posts)

Logically (western logic), these relationships are insane. That be the case, I very much enjoy my insanity. However, my blood family have criticized me aplenty for my actions.

"Don't build a house & PUT it in HER name". Then, within a short time, they fleeced me for a considerable amount. "Double standard" - of course not.

Since then, I have totally severed my ties (shackles) with the blood family. @ 1 decision.

Now, a new life; new family; new culture; revised principles; new religion; new cuisine; new language.

What a poignant and positive post, not too often seen here. Good to see nearly 50 likes as well which confirms there are people living and enjoying life here with a lady and lifestyle they love. I guess the usual 10 or so "run for your life, shes a lying bargirl blokes" are the squeaky wheels

My advice is don't marry them or buy them a car or a house or too fancy a lifestyle.

If they still stay then they obviously are not just after money and probably ok.

If they leave then good riddance and they are easily replaced.

Only give them what you can afford to lose whether that is financial or emotional.

Surely it will be far less than a skanky western woman will take.

Got to go guys. Tilak is all squeeky clean and in bed and waiting for me to mess her up.

Better things to do than write posts to fellow dirty old men. Ha ha.

Great advice. Covers everything. Particularly the marriage (registered) bit. And never provide any person here "opportunities"

Hey you old farts. What age woman do you jerk off to?? That's probably the age gf/wife you should have.

We are old enough to indulge our own desires and anyone too puritanical, conventional or hypocritical to accept that. Well that's their problem. My Tilak is 35 years my junior and she lights me up. I doubt I will ever need chemical assistance with these pretty, young things.

Go for what you want not the social conventions dreamed up by those wrinkly, old, fat, peroxide hags that regected you back home. That's the reason you are in the LOS is it not?

Yes.

I was finally so disgusted by Farang women that I didn't even try one. They stink.

Yes, but inThailand your partner is a Surin prostitute (with baggage) working in Pattaya. (your words from previous posts)

Dear, we're all getting older, don't worry.

I only cited you, if you remember. Your words were too absurd to get lost.

Never would I regard my stepdaughter "a baggage". My gf once worked in a bar sometimes. So, what?

We smile at people like you, and sometimes we burst out in laughter - even about ourselves :D

What a poignant and positive post, not too often seen here. Good to see nearly 50 likes as well which confirms there are people living and enjoying life here with a lady and lifestyle they love. I guess the usual 10 or so "run for your life, she's a lying bargirl blokes" are the squeaky wheels. Good and bad people everywhere.

One thing I do see here in Isaan is Thai guys getting shafted just the same way we read farangs do. My girls nephew just forked over 400K THB and 5 Baht gold to his girls family just to get engaged, and believe me she's nothing spesh nor are her family wealthy or big land owners. He''s even paying for her University. This is a regular Thai guy, working as a teacher. Poor bugger has hocked himself to the hilt. A twist on that is a lady friend of ours here. Really nice Thai lady early 30's. Husband recently died (seizure due to alcohol consumption). Left her with a small house / land, young son and a little insurance money. Last week her family in neighbouring city invited her to come stay with them for a few days. After she arrived there was some sort of surprise dinner organised and they took her to a house. There was waiting her prospective new husband and his family! She was being railroaded into an arranged marriage, This girl is a real sweetheart and unfortunately didn't have the heart to say no and went ahead with it. She didn't want her aunties who she believed had gone to some trouble on here behalf to lose face. Luckily she wouldn't agree to register the marriage. She then had to go to the new inlaws home and sleep with a strange man she'd never met for the next three days. Sounds like the bloke may even be a bit retarded and 3 days was enough for her to know she doesn't like the man in anyway. Turns out her family received 50k THB for the deal. She got nothing. Afterwards, she was so shocked or maybe embarrassed by her stupid decision she hasn't been able to tell anyone in our local area until she confided in my girl last week. Since the "marriage" ...about a month the family have made many requests for money and she has already given them 8000 baht. The latest request was yesterday for 1000 baht so her husband, who by all accounts doesn't work and is skint can get a bus and come visit his new wife. She doesn't have family here, mom and dad passed years ago and only has distant family in the other city who clearly took advantage of her good nature. My wife implored her to make the break now and tell them all to frack off but she is so naive and subservient we fear she will get swept along in the flow. The husbands family have told her they have 1.5 million THB but its all tied up in investments and for now she has to help support his family. They'll keep bleeding her until she loses the little she has to take care of herself and her son.

Never would I regard my stepdaughter "a baggage". My gf once worked in a bar sometimes. So, what?

We smile at people like you, and sometimes we burst out in laughter - even about ourselves biggrin.png

Good on ya, a brave man.

More respect to you than the pompous holier-than-thous who met their Isaan darlings as they worked in massage 'spas' and salons. whistling.gif

biggrin.png

coffee1.gif

When I comes to marriage, I prefer women around my own age. But if desperate for a 20 something year old, there is always the Ob Naam Op biggrin.png But then again, imho, 20 something year old women generally don't have a whole lot of, errr, worldly wisdom in more ways than one. Are they 'Eye Candy"? Yeah. If that's what trips your trigger. Not much else there.

Don't forget that Isaan ladies usually keep in good shape, and to Farangs many look younger than they really are. An Isaan lady of 35+ can still be "eye candy" AND have "worldly wisdom".

I'm in complete and total agreement. 35 year old Isaan lasses! 555 (y)

When I comes to marriage, I prefer women around my own age. But if desperate for a 20 something year old, there is always the Ob Naam Op biggrin.png But then again, imho, 20 something year old women generally don't have a whole lot of, errr, worldly wisdom in more ways than one. Are they 'Eye Candy"? Yeah. If that's what trips your trigger. Not much else there.

Don't forget that Isaan ladies usually keep in good shape, and to Farangs many look younger than they really are. An Isaan lady of 35+ can still be "eye candy" AND have "worldly wisdom".

I'm in complete and total agreement. 35 year old Isaan lasses! 555 lol

Me thinks that the term "OP" could apply to anyone on the thread!

Specifically, whom are you referring to?

àap náam òp = a shower and then baked by a lady of your choice in a private room. Use your imagination. This had nothing to do with the OP (opinion writer) but the òp (the 'baking') after the àap náam (shower). Lmao

I am 67yo - wife is 36yo. We have been together for 11 years. She has no Chinese blood.

When you was 36 did you want to bonk a 67 year old woman ? No its disgusting. When you was 25 did you want to bonk a 56 year old hag ? Disgusting

I did and it was the best sex i ever had, i really miss her, she was from Finland

now it's the other way and i still love it, my 25 year old loves to be with me, we

do many things together and so what, in the west, i would be stared at = dirty old

man in Thailand the stares = jealousy, they think, wow shes lucky, when i came

to Thailand i left many morals behind, i felt i had been brainwashed by western

values so when i left my country at the airport i looked for a trash can with the

sign '' leave your western values behind '' which i did

20, 30. 40, 50, 60, healthy fit 70: at my age, they're all good imho. Lol I'm met some incredibly old women in their 30s, and some incredibly young women in their 50s. It's all relative.

3 main reasons:

1/ Financial security

2/ White babies with big noses

3/ Often when a woman has already been married, it's difficult to then find a new "quality" partner. As most single Thai guys who are of a similar age, are either single for a reason (e.g. Undesirable characteristics) or simply incompatible for whatever reason.

In my native country, a lady 5 years my junior would be a reasonable expectation. I am 67yo

Previously, I posted that age was not a big factor.

We would talk about TV soapies, line-dancing, bingo, grandchildren, knitting. She would have the dressing gown on, rollers in her hair.

Now I am really excited!

I just got a mental picture of that in my mind.......facepalm.gifbah.gif

Many Thai ladies prefer an older farang man because he will take care of them better and provide security for the family.

Thai husbands have a very bad reputation for drunkenness and womanising.

However,the Thai lady will often have a gik to take care of their physical needs if the old farang is drooping a bit.

The old fellah nods off (literally) at 7pm and out the wife goes to "get some groceries from 7/11 or Tesco's." wink.png

Many Thai ladies prefer an older farang man because he will take care of them better and provide security for the family.

However,the Thai lady will often have a gik to take care of their physical needs if the old farang is drooping a bit.

The old fellah nods off (literally) at 7pm and out the wife goes to "get some groceries from 7/11 or Tesco's." wink.png

As in the old Mad Magazine 'Scenes We'd Like To see': Old fellah one night fakes nodding off. Follows wife to grocery and elsewhere. Old fellah drops in on his wife and her play companion. To be continued.

I recognise that people marry for different reasons. Having recently relocated from Chiang Mai to Isaan, I observe this occurrence often. I do not mean a 10 year age gap - more a 40 year age gap.

Naturally, $$$ (lack thereof) is a reason.

Other reasons?

The success rate of such a relationship compared to the average?

Who cares? When it comes down to it, someone else's life means very little to mine or my family.

Why ask why?

Agreed

post-156212-14370105004466_thumb.jpg

I recognise that people marry for different reasons. Having recently relocated from Chiang Mai to Isaan, I observe this occurrence often. I do not mean a 10 year age gap - more a 40 year age gap.

Naturally, $$$ (lack thereof) is a reason.

Other reasons?

The success rate of such a relationship compared to the average?

Who cares? When it comes down to it, someone else's life means very little to mine or my family.

Why ask why?

Who cares? why ask? Him -- Whose latest YouTube video is entitled "Wife Loses Husband to Bar Girl"

1. Have absolutely nothing in common

2. Cultures are so far apart, that even a speed of light rocket would never get either one of them there

3. No common language

4. No clear communication or understanding

5. Totally different set of values and moral

6. 30 years apart energy levels

For her: Money, money and money

For Him: Sex, Nursing and kind words(lies) of what a lovely man he is

Success rate: As long as he realizes of the business arrangement, it may last for long time, plus without her, he could not even get a beer.

As long as she does not meet another one with more money to burn and gives whatever she asks for, love will flourish

Amazing how so many of you on here just want to generalize and have no idea what you're talking about. I'm not picking on konying, but he does have a nice list I can use.

My wife and I are 25 years apart and have a wonderful relationship.

1. No, we didn't have a lot in common initially, we do now. There's nothing wrong with not having a lot in common with someone, it's fun to make your own memories together.

2. Yes, my culture is different than hers, I like that. I personally don't care much for many of the American ladies I left behind.

3. I've learned better Thai, she's learned much better English.

4. After 10 years of being together we understand each other pretty well, better than I ever had with an older western lady.

5. Values and morals are not much different, we are both good people and that's the important part.

6. My energy levels are actually much higher than hers, I don't mind going on a long walk on hot days, she doesn't care for being outside in the heat.

Money: We share most of our money, I certainly do not spoil her. She has no gold, no fancy designer bags or clothing and she understands the value in not buying those things.

Sex, Nursing: I've had plenty of sex back in the states, I didn't need to come here for it. She does take care of me pretty well, however, no different than my mother took care of my father. We were both brought up that way and she enjoys seeing me happy, and I her.

So, next time you guys want to know why someone is with someone else, why don't you just ask them?

Thanks for sharing your side of the story, I wonder if hers is the same .

You learning some Thai and her learning some English leaves a pretty big gap, sorry to tell you, no matter what you might like to think.

You not liking your own culture and not knowing hers, despite what you like to believe is another flaw which you do not even realise . Your culture is what made you the way you are. You are now "respecting " hers while she does not know nor care about yours.

These are just facts which no doubt you will refute .

But that's the difference between understanding the reality and making one up.

As for you speaking Thai as otter pensioners like to claim , not picking on you but I find it hilarious.

I moved to Thailand when I was 26, went to school, work with Thai and after 15 years I would hardly call my Thai fluent , yet a 60 year old manages to learn fluent or good enough to have deep and meaningful conversations?

well perhaps as you stated you moved to Thailand at 26, then went to school you have some significant learning difficulties, after all most people have left school and university at that age so this may explain why you find it hard to believe older people have the mental capacity to learn other languages fluently.

Thankfully most of us have choices.

Some prefer the bar scene & casual, pay as you go sex.

Others prefer the domestic life

I have experienced both. Depending upon your situation in life, you make a choice.

There is no good v bad - right v wrong.

BUT, no $$$ no choices!

I have experienced both. Depending upon your situation in life, you make a choice.

BUT, no $$$ no choices!

When I was a young lad we called this "Cash & Carry or take away"

whistling.gif

BUT, no $$$ no choices!

Even that may not be true.

I had no money at all in Thailand for 2 months, lovely Heidelberger Volksbank cancelled my bank account and returned my pensions to sender without even telling me. And it was Thais that helped me to get over the $$$ shortage, many of them Isaan ladies.

Answer... Why Not???

Aside from that, Thailand is not the only place where this is the norm, I have a European friend in Cuba who has just married a 21 yo lady, he is 72. So it is certainly not just a Thai thing.

Regards TD

For those bashing old farts who are overweight and boinking attractive Thai ladies there’s a simple explanation. A similar thing happens everywhere in the world and to the opposite sex too. If an unattractive woman wants to get boinked she goes to a bar and waits for the customers to get drunk. If an unattractive man wants to get boinked he goes to a bar and flashes his money. It works the world over….alcohol will get a woman laid and money will get a man laid…it’s that simple.

Having read so many "for the money" & "poor education" comments ...

Wife (55) has a niece, late 20's, who want's a farang husband -- "like loong klikster". facepalm.gif

Mother (my SIL) is Isaan, father from wealthy Supan Buri Chinese family. She is quite an attractive and personable young woman -- master's degree in computer science, works as a computer programmer for the health ministry in BKK. She has a new car and her own home.

FWIW, I'm pushing 75 and a fair bit overweight.

It ain't all about $$$$$$ every time.

I know a lot of old retired farangs that barely can look after themselves, married to a wife that does all the work to keep them alive. Not sure if that was the image they dreamed of .

Archived