Aussie arrested for selling drugs to plain clothes police in Phuket

webfact

Two Phuket drug dealers sell to plain clothes police
Eakkapop Thongtub

1437012449_1-org.jpg
Miki Michael Lee, 48,and Sak Samlee, 32, were arrested in Patong when they sold drugs to plain clothes police.

PHUKET: -- Two men were arrested in Patong on Tuesday (July 14) when they sold drugs to plain clothes police.

At 7:30pm, Kathu police arrested Australian national Miki Michael Lee, 48, who had in his possession of 1 gram of cocaine, 29.30 grams of marijuana. Also arrested was Sak Samlee, 32, who had .5 grams of crystal meth.

The two are known to police as drug dealers and they had been monitiring them for some time. Police set up a sting operation which saw plain clothes police buy drugs from the pair on the street in Patong.

Both men were taken to Kathu police station where Miki was charged with illegal possession of a Category 2 drug with intent to sell and illegal possession of a Category 5 drug. Jamnong was charged with illegal possession of a Category 1 drug with intent to sell.

Source: http://www.thephuketnews.com/two-phuket-drug-dealers-sell-to-plain-clothes-police-53226.php

tpn.jpg
-- Phuket News 2015-07-16

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If all charges are proven and if convicted one would hope that the Australian Embassy keeps well away from this skin flint , let him rot in a Thai prison, no repatriation back to a nice cosy cell and paradise compared with what is going to be offered, this is the ugly Australian, like all other nations expats , the world can do without these parasites. coffee1.gif

Good. But why can't Thais set up a sting to nail a few Thai bankers and Thai Mr. Bigs? Instead, they endlessly bust these small time dealers and relish the photo ops/ Makes Thais look like asses to continuously bust small time dealers with nothing more up the food chain.

48? Hard living makes him look 60. Will get worse in jail.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Cheered me up no end! I'm looking good for 50 if he's 48!!smile.png

And me at 66 ...

My gf guessed him at more than 70.

Good. But why can't Thais set up a sting to nail a few Thai bankers and Thai Mr. Bigs? Instead, they endlessly bust these small time dealers and relish the photo ops/ Makes Thais look like asses to continuously bust small time dealers with nothing more up the food chain.

just for the records........yesterday the Lao police caught 2 men with 80 kg of herione.

ampel recorded but true! source: Vientianetimes.la katern 2

They start catching the mr Bigs in the areas where they produce!

And me at 66 ...

I hope I don't look like a baby elephant when I am 66.

Do they still Execute them here for Drugs??

Hope so, we don't need this sort of creature in our midst. Of course, the Bleeding Heart mob in Australia will be screaming for "mercy."

They'll reckon it was his First time, he's a loving husband/son whatever and should be spared.

Yes spared, just like the kids he has sold his filth to in the past.

Congratulations to the COPS on some excellent work!

And me at 66 ...

And me--------- I dont look that old and I'm 79 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They stated he had 1 gram of cocaine. If tested it would no doubt be .1 gram of cocaine and .9 grams of crunched up aspirin or dextrose.

You know the drug trade then !

Working where I do I fly through and spend time in Ethiopia where Addis is a hub for drugs going to Thailand. Nigerian nationals mainly coming to Addis and then continuing on the direct Ethiopian Airways flight to BKK. Kenya is starting to take off as a hub to Thailand as well with the direct flight from Nairobi to BKK on Kenyan airways. Flew this one actually last month (going the wrong way unfortunately) although Nairobi has more stringent security measures while Nigerian nations have more relaxed visa requirements for Ethiopia so Addis is still the preferred point of entry to Thailand.

Not sure if you have ever been to Addis, but ganja is smoked in the streets and other drugs are very easy to come by. The cops arrest the Nigerians that don't make it through the airport and sell the drugs on to local guys. $20 a gram apparently. The coke is literally still compressed in the small packages when they sell it on to the punter for $100 a gram. The coke in Addis is not bad according to friends, but when it hits the streets of Thailand it is jumped on more than a trampoline at a kids 5th birthday party.

Do they still Execute them here for Drugs??

Hope so, we don't need this sort of creature in our midst. Of course, the Bleeding Heart mob in Australia will be screaming for "mercy."

They'll reckon it was his First time, he's a loving husband/son whatever and should be spared.

Yes spared, just like the kids he has sold his filth to in the past.

Congratulations to the COPS on some excellent work!

For 1 g of Coke and 22 grams of weed, no way.

Probably a short time in jail and a hefty fine.

I really can't understand how you guy's see this world we live in, the often much maligned (and very often justifiably) RTP get their act together and bust two drug dealers. There looks to be no doubt about their guilt as they were caught in the act, but still we see the same regurgitated irrelevant comments.

What has this got to do with Thai bankers and Mr Bigs? Two criminals were caught and hopefully taken off the street for a substantial amount of time, one in particular will hopefully be deported after serving his time.

Why do you see it necessary to make negative and derogatory comments? Yes we would all like to see the Mr Bigs arrested and jailed indefinitely, no one would argue about that, but until then I will be happy to see ten lowlife like this jailed every day of the week with twenty on a Sunday.

Every arrest is a bonus, every single dealer whether big or small who is taken out of circulation is a win for the community. These selfish, arrogant people have no concern for the damage they are doing, their only concern is the money they make.

Well done to the RTP, instead of carping about progress we should be applauding it...

But in reality an adult male could quite conceivably ingest everything on that desk and still wake up for work the next day. Not exactly stemming the flow of narcotics this is it. What they have achieved is to broadcast to the main dealer that you need to stay low, however we will still require our back handers while the heat dies down. This is just a ploy to create the feeling that it is not a Thai problem but a farang related problem. Not true.

And me at 66 ...

My gf guessed him at more than 70.

If my wife saw his photo she would probably say the tattoo on his arm suited his personality.

Archived