Aussie arrested for selling drugs to plain clothes police in Phuket

webfact

I wonder if he owns a Pitt Bull. whistling.gif What I freakin' idiot though.

Welcome to the Bangkok Hilton. Your reservation has just been confirmed. Enjoy your stay!

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

48? Hard living makes him look 60. Will get worse in jail.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Tweeker age fast.

You have to laugh at the sheer stupidity of these people.

What gave him away, apart from the blindingly obvious? The appalling tattoos, crumpled, leathery skin or the fact that rarely has anyone looked so clearly a criminal?

Oh - did I judge? Damn right. Let him rot here for a while then go and pollute his home country.

whistling.gif As another reader said these are small fry but they look like the Vermin they are.

If that Aussie is 48 he must have worked on the Death Railway in his past life.....disgusting state to be in.

I think the other rats in the jail will complain at having to share with him!

Simple solution to people seeling drugs. Have them ingest all of the drugs they have and if they walk away after a nigt in a cell fine. If they dont well who cares. Would save a lot of time and money taking them to court

Simple solution to people seeling drugs. Have them ingest all of the drugs they have and if they walk away after a nigt in a cell fine. If they dont well who cares. Would save a lot of time and money taking them to court

In this case, he could ingest all the drugs he had and walk home with a smile on this face. The amount he has is miniscule. Which makes it all the weirder. Why the heck sell such a small amount considering the penalties for getting caught for trafficking. Again, not the sharpest tack in the box.

So the Aussie was out on the street at Patong, no shirt, heavy tatts, heavy chains, selling drugs to unknown Thai men. Seems like he needs to attend a drug dealing 101 class.

An Aussie, no way, he has to be claiming his nationality fraudulently, us Aussies are hansum types and even if we are over 60 we are more hansum then this, whatever it is. Just ask the girls, (NOT BOYS) they'll tell you how hansum and wealthy we Aussies are. No need to sell drugs but a few might buy them.

Glad to hear the police in Phuket are prioritizing their activities and spending time solving Thailand's most serious problems </sarcasm>

In this case, he could ingest all the drugs he had and walk home with a smile on this face. The amount he has is miniscule. Which makes it all the weirder. Why the heck sell such a small amount considering the penalties for getting caught for trafficking. Again, not the sharpest tack in the box.

That is true the ones that have been caught with 1,000 YaBa tablets wouldnt

Good news story on TV for a change two more drug dealers taken off the streets and as for the Ausie he looks like an old weather beaten leather hand bag. Lets hope they get a long rest in a grotty Thai prison.

48? Hard living makes him look 60. Will get worse in jail.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

Cheered me up no end! I'm looking good for 50 if he's 48!!smile.png

Cheered me up I look great for 63 love the Baseball mitt quote clap2.gif

Archived