Aussie arrested for selling drugs to plain clothes police in Phuket

webfact

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

When I read some of the comments here, there are some rocket scientists that more or less defend these bastards.

I would be nice if these hard drug liberals could understand that the selling of drugs is just the top of the criminal icemountain. The long line of drug busineess includes death and destruction and a mense of financing other severe criminal activities.

Even if you remove the argument of saving people from dying of using heavy drugs as cocaine and heroine etc as a reason for NOT selling heavy drugs, the rest of the ciminality that comes with the trade is more than enough reason to send the involved parts to long and hefty jail sentenses. I have 0 tolerans fore human scum like those who makes of living selling death.

Marijuana and cocaine are hardly causing death.

It is the illegality of the drugs that cause the criminal activity and the death and destruction.

I would legalize most drugs to take the profit out of it and reduce the crime.

When Prohibition was introduced the crime rate and gang activity went out of control. For booze.

I would treat drugs like cigarettes, tax them, regulate them, and educate about them.

Smoking has been reduced from 60% down to 20% or less in 50 years. In those years drug use is rising.

Hefty jail sentence for a recreational amount of coke and weed? Really?

ps. what is a "criminal icemountain"?

48? Hard living makes him look 60. Will get worse in jail.

Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk

He looks older than me, and I am 66 now.

My god, there is so much foreign scum on the streets of Thailand. It's no wonder there are those who want to toughen up entry regulations.

I wish this sack of sh*t could be removed forever. But I guess this would mean he'd be back in Australia , as a defecation on society there.

Many will have noticed this sign on the railway station at the border with Malaysia.

Note the lines:

... /

6. A PERSON WHO IS DRESSED IN IMPOLITE AND DIRTY-LOOKING MANNER.

AN ALIEN WITH SUCH CHARACTERISTICS WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM ENTERING THE KINGDOM.

IF AN ALIEN HAS THE ABOVE CHARACTERISTICS AFTER ENTERING THE KINGDOM, HE WILL IMMEDIATELY BE DEPORT. ... "

post-101696-0-60252900-1437052916_thumb.

When I read some of the comments here, there are some rocket scientists that more or less defend these bastards.

I would be nice if these hard drug liberals could understand that the selling of drugs is just the top of the criminal icemountain. The long line of drug busineess includes death and destruction and a mense of financing other severe criminal activities.

Even if you remove the argument of saving people from dying of using heavy drugs as cocaine and heroine etc as a reason for NOT selling heavy drugs, the rest of the ciminality that comes with the trade is more than enough reason to send the involved parts to long and hefty jail sentenses. I have 0 tolerans fore human scum like those who makes of living selling death.

Marijuana and cocaine are hardly causing death.

It is the illegality of the drugs that cause the criminal activity and the death and destruction.

I would legalize most drugs to take the profit out of it and reduce the crime.

When Prohibition was introduced the crime rate and gang activity went out of control. For booze.

I would treat drugs like cigarettes, tax them, regulate them, and educate about them.

Smoking has been reduced from 60% down to 20% or less in 50 years. In those years drug use is rising.

Hefty jail sentence for a recreational amount of coke and weed? Really?

ps. what is a "criminal icemountain"?

A little bit misguided I would say.

The users should not be criminalized...while the law enforcement aspect of recreational drug use is universally recognized as a large and problematic aspect of the drug related problems and can be rectified by decriminalizing the use of the drugs while still trying to curb their consumption.

However, the use of the recreational purpose drugs for the soul purpose of getting high on, whether legally or illegally, does not stop the many social ramifications occurring because of wide spread recreational drug use, be it legal or illegal to consume them in any country.

Unfortunately, concerning the classified hard drugs, the percent of users that do become addicted and in effect do become liabilities to themselves and the public at large is simply too high a percentage to ignore.

The drugs involved in this particular drug bust are amongst the many recreational drugs that do in fact carry with them a host of social problems and social ramifications that other people eventually have to deal with in a variety of ways.

The drug addicts and habitual users of the drugs are not all alone in their use of the drugs and can not simply extract themselves from the rest of the world and never interact with the overwhelming majority of people that are not habitually high and debilitated by their ongoing drug addiction and all that is entailed.

Unfortunately the drug addicts negatively effect all too many people in a number of ways while drug addiction has always been deemed problematic and will remain so...regardless of being legal to consume

If and when the recreational drugs are legalized, the use of the drugs and the addiction to the drugs remains a convoluted and contentions social dilemma with no easy answers or simple means to address the social ramifications of wide spread recreational drug use and the addiction to the drugs.

Cheers

Do they still Execute them here for Drugs??

Hope so, we don't need this sort of creature in our midst. Of course, the Bleeding Heart mob in Australia will be screaming for "mercy."

Wow, execute him for 1gram of cocaine and an once of dope eh?

I don't think it would just be "the bleeding heart mob in Australia" as you call them screaming for mercy.

I'm sure you've done something in your life to warrant execution if you think in such a callous manner.

Two low life druggies off the streets. Should

Make Pattaya a little nicer. Hope they each

Get 10 years in jail

A nicer place?... oh yeah... these guys have tattoos and are dealing in grams. The guys dealing in kilos are all clean-cut spiffy in their uniforms... much nicer.

1st lesson in been a drug dealer,don't look like a drug dealer,

and better still a drug user.

regards Worgeordie

You gotta dress for the part bro !!!!

And he certainly does.

Whenever I see a man or a woman having a lot of tattoos , such as that guy does....I immediately think of ...Heroin.....lots and lots of Heroin.

Cheers

Cheered me up no end! I'm looking good for 50 if he's 48!!smile.png

And me at 66 ...

My gf guessed him at more than 70.

48 looking 68. Used up 20 years of his life sucking in that poison. What will he look like in another 20 years ? Probably pushing up daises in the prison grave-yard. Good riddance. He's a drug dealer, doesn't deserve pity.

Cheered me up no end! I'm looking good for 50 if he's 48!!smile.png

another one of australia's finest exports! looks like a usless fool! but passed through customs.

Too many on this forum are forgetting that he is merely accused or an offence and as such deserves to be considered innocent until a case against him is proven.

I know how much faith TV posters have in the Thai judicial system, yet you will condemn this man based on a news story ??

He definately looks like an addict, maybe he can dry out in the Hilton but not nice place to do that and no drug rehab help.

He wil suffer but looks like he's been doing some suffering for a long time.

If all charges are proven and if convicted one would hope that the Australian Embassy keeps well away from this skin flint , let him rot in a Thai prison, no repatriation back to a nice cosy cell and paradise compared with what is going to be offered, this is the ugly Australian, like all other nations expats , the world can do without these parasites. coffee1.gif

While not condoning his actions 1gram of coke and 1 ozzy of smoke is hardly a hanging offence.Fine and deport,why should Thai's pay for his time here.The embassy will help anybody,guilty or not.

Archived