Aussie arrested for selling drugs to plain clothes police in Phuket

webfact

If all charges are proven and if convicted one would hope that the Australian Embassy keeps well away from this skin flint , let him rot in a Thai prison, no repatriation back to a nice cosy cell and paradise compared with what is going to be offered, this is the ugly Australian, like all other nations expats , the world can do without these parasites. coffee1.gif

And what if he looked like Ewan MacGregor, would you wanna hump him?

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Be a foreigner and do the right thing. All I ask. Be a crim and you are part of a problem that reflects on all others who exist legally, constantly forced to prove a negative.

The greatest tragedy is he will suffer the punishment due his Thai handlers, possibly influential people who will never be prosecuted and just eat up and destroy more scumbags.

Call me strange if you like for saying this BUT....if I were a drug dealer in Thailand, I would probably refrain from selling to Thais, considering that there are no other ethnic groups that make up the Royal Thai Police Force but Thais.

You haven't read about these Wannabe (Farang) Mall Cops the police have.A Travesty , you try to get away from a Police State, and you have these Monkeys running around here

Call me strange if you like for saying this BUT....if I were a drug dealer in Thailand, I would probably refrain from selling to Thais, considering that there are no other ethnic groups that make up the Royal Thai Police Force but Thais.

You haven't read about these Wannabe (Farang) Mall Cops the police have.A Travesty , you try to get away from a Police State, and you have these Monkeys running around here

Easy to spot these mall cops, even when they are off shift and in civilian clothes, they cant wait to tell you that they work for the police within 5 minutes of meeting them. They also generally put police stickers on their cars.

Yup, we have one in Chalong; an Aussie with a huge sticker on his white Honda PCX windscreen that says Chalong Police. You know who you are.....

If you're reading this, the Thai bar owners hate you and the regular customers think you're a d1ck-head.

Easy to spot these mall cops, even when they are off shift and in civilian clothes, they cant wait to tell you that they work for the police within 5 minutes of meeting them. They also generally put police stickers on their cars.
I'm sure equipped with red and blue lights also, can't do a psychology test in their own country so they try here, also have the Gold Helmet on too, Utter Scumbags

• 1 month later...

Come on guys he look a fine upstanding gentleman, he was framed he thought it was talc.

Why is he not wearing a shirt?

He does look as if he's had a hard life, hope I don't look like him in four years.

Not talc Australian drug smugglers seem to confuse drugs with fertilizer, or at least one did The Malaysian Government was not convinced and ge was hanged

Archived