Koh Samui: Sleeping British expat attacked in his garden by another British expat

webfact

Now that is what I call expert finger pointing. Well done girls!

and at such a young age!

They are truly integrating into Thai society and customs beautifully.

long term British ex-pat Nolan Pickering

They look like luk kreungs ,,, born here. Mr Pickering has been here long enough

They ARE Thai.

blink.png

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"The police were called to the scene of the crime, a house on the Ghost Road in Bangrak, and are now looking for British man Mr. Peter Stirling, the owner of Jezebels Bar in Bangrak in connection with the attack."

Even for the RTP with their limited brain capacity this one should be easy ... Go wait for the attacker at his bar (if written correct) - that should be a suitable place for police to wait, probably spend lots of time there anyway ...

Look foreward to hear which of the brits got the "best" Brown envelope ... whistling.gif

If this guy had followed the #1 Rule in Thailand, we wouldn't be having this conversation!

1. Never buy (or develop) real estate in Thailand.

Why is that....because you might get attacked in your garden if you buy a condo......or a house?

Honestly, you can not make up some of the comments seen here.

I guess the next "rule" ... Never go out for dinner or you will get intentionally run down by a car?

or ....wait for it .....

Never rent your property to a Farang (<><><><><>) who owns a seedy bar for more of his breed to scratch their flees in?

Find him. Convict him. Deport him. Black List him.

When you see a floating turd ..... FLUSH IMMEDIATELY, is is not going to get better over time!

beware of falang more than thai people biggrin.pngbiggrin.png

Traveled the world for 30 years. Had real trouble several times.

Robbery. Assault on my wife. Verbal arguments that came to blows.

100% Farang.

Locals ... Zero.

Things that make you go "Hmmmmmmmmmm"

And I haven't had any beers yet officer ......

hmmmmm .... drug user ...bar owner ..... Mr Nolan needs to associate with better tenants. whistling.gif either that or change his circle of friends.

Yeah ... put the blame on the Mr. Nolan. As if you actually know the details of the relationship.

And I haven't had any beers yet officer ......

hmmmmm .... drug user ...bar owner ..... Mr Nolan needs to associate with better tenants. whistling.gif either that or change his circle of friends.

Isnt that exactly what he was doing? He evicted someone that was a bad tenant.

He followed your advice and was beaten for it.

If this guy had followed the #1 Rule in Thailand, we wouldn't be having this conversation!

What a crazy comment. So because of law breaking idiots we should all be hermits should we? You have been here to long!

I hope they catch this daft thicko and deport him. There is no place here for a low life scum Pikey that would attack a man with a weapon while he is asleep and in front of his children. Sounds like the kind of person who wasn't brought up but thrown up! I hope your face gets better, especially the bit where the jerk hit you!

a coward is always a coward! maybe some of you brits should pay a visit to the bar in Bangkok and see if the coward comes out from under his stool!

The guy must be on something to commit such a cowardly attack I hope the full weight of the law comes down on the offender.

Yeah, that's great advice. Except as stated in the article, his bar is not in Bangkok; It's in Bangrak, Samui.

8,300 views.

Only 40+ replies.

I guess most posters rabidly clicked on it to get in a big sing-song about savage Thais savagely attcking a sleeping farang, only to leave again without posting when it turns out it was a cowardly Brit savage that did it.

coffee1.gif

8,300 views.

Only 40+ replies.

I guess most posters rabidly clicked on it to get in a big sing-song about savage Thais savagely attcking a sleeping farang, only to leave again without posting when it turns out it was a cowardly Brit savage that did it.

coffee1.gif

Cowardly Brit ? Would that be the same cowardly British that virtually took over the world ? Engage brain before mouth please..........

8,300 views.

Only 40+ replies.

I guess most posters rabidly clicked on it to get in a big sing-song about savage Thais savagely attacking a sleeping farang, only to leave again without posting when it turns out it was a cowardly Brit savage that did it.

coffee1.gif

Cowardly Brit ? Would that be the same cowardly British that virtually took over the world ? Engage brain before mouth please..........

Delicate little fella, eh.

Guess I should be careful when sleeping, now.

coffee1.gif

Sounds like there is more to the story. Perhaps a rental issue, was the damage deposit returned?

Who knows what the full story is. I am sure this guy will be apprehended quickly and we will hear

the reason for this dust-up. Bringing knuckle-dusters to the scene of the crime makes things

appear to be premeditated. whistling.gif

No flies on you.

a coward is always a coward! maybe some of you brits should pay a visit to the bar in Bangkok and see if the coward comes out from under his stool!

The guy must be on something to commit such a cowardly attack I hope the full weight of the law comes down on the offender.

Yeah, that's great advice. Except as stated in the article, his bar is not in Bangkok; It's in Bangrak, Samui.

Alwyn, My dear friend .. do you actually think Thai Visa posters READ the entire article before they start typing?

Too funny.

( I do hope the locals will boycott this pub until it goes out of business.)

8,300 views.

Only 40+ replies.

coffee1.gif

For what reason do you consider him anything but cowardly?

Alwyn, My dear friend .. do you actually think Thai Visa posters READ the entire article before they start typing?

Too funny.

( I do hope the locals will boycott this pub until it goes out of business.)

Fair call - and I agree, let's hope the locals boycott the place (maybe they already are and that's why the guy is behaving this way? - or it's his excuse for behaving this way)

Why would you need to have barbed wire around your house..??

It's not just here either many years ago an ex army officer, my next door neighbour, put barbed wire along the top of the 6 foot fence that the builders had erected they were around all the houses on a new private estate.I informed him it was not an army camp and if it wasn't removed then the council would receive a complaint. We never did see eye to eye after that and he endeavoured to stop the underground TV cable from being installed on my driveway by telling NTL that it was his property. His visitors parked on my driveway from time to time and once on the lawn of another neighbour who was not happy! Neighbours!!! BTW his name was Wally 'nuff said.

In my honest opinion this post is absolute nonsense. Real estate has been EXTREMELY kind to me, but maybe the poster just is trying to point out that you do have to be extremely careful when buying, which is very true. In addition some tenants can be utter and complete horrors, and I have had encounters where I really wanted to press charges against them, the only thing stopping me being my extreme wish to have as little to do with the powers that be as possible.

In my honest opinion this post is absolute nonsense. Real estate has been EXTREMELY kind to me, but maybe the poster just is trying to point out that you do have to be extremely careful when buying, which is very true. In addition some tenants can be utter and complete horrors, and I have had encounters where I really wanted to press charges against them, the only thing stopping me being my extreme wish to have as little to do with the powers that be as possible.

You had me at , "...In my honest opinion this post is absolute nonsense"

I second the motion. case closed.

Archived