Koh Samui: Sleeping British expat attacked in his garden by another British expat

webfact

Dlang wrote.

I guess most posters rabidly clicked on it to get in a big sing-song about savage Thais savagely attacking a sleeping farang, only to leave again without posting when it turns out it was a cowardly Brit savage that did it.

There's 195 other countries on this planet of ours.

I wonder, do you consider any of them to be savages too? Or is this pejorative term reserved exclusively for us "Brits?"

Blast! I wanted to edit this and ended up reposting it.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laughing a bit now ... a Brit tries to possibly kill a sleeping "enemy" ... four pages of comments, and mostly "oh well"

If this was a Thai doing the punching, they would have to redirect the satellites to supply Thai Visa withe the Internet bandwidth to handle the rants.

Amazing Farang.

I have to admit, that made me chuckle. Very witty!

• 4 weeks later...

What a terrible way to attack somebody who's taking a nap! Nolan, Not long and you'll laugh about it. But I do hope that the freak will be found asap and receive what he deserves.

Nolan, you still look much better than I did when five Thai/Chinese pricks attacked me, just because they're looking for a fight.I was already bleeding like hell on the ground, but they kept kicking me in my face, balls, broke three ribs, etc...

I'm glad that you kept your eye and you'll hopefully see him soon. Or a friend of yours. An eye for an eye. Get well soon.

"<snip>The police were called to the scene of the crime, a house on the Ghost Road in Bangrak, and are now looking for British man Mr. Peter Stirling, the owner of Jezebels Bar in Bangrak in connection with the attack.<snip>

Ghost Road in Bangrak? They seem to like foreigners there a lot........cheesy.gif

Archived