2015/16 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Who's in this year then lads? Just hit the reply button on the previous post with others who are in and add your name for just prediction comp or both the prediction comp and the dosh league.

I'll do the comp as normal this year but also have a look at one of those on-line i.e. SuperBru and see if we can make it work for us next season.

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It would be nice if those guys who enjoy the banter, enter this comp!!.

It takes 2 minutes a week, literally.

I am sure many guys are in Fantasy comps as I am myself. This takes much less time.

Scousers seem particularly light, as do the Tiny Tots. Smokey and Bob excepted.

The Ars have nobody as far as I can see.

United boys, like their team, normally enter and give up half way through!!laugh.png

It would be nice if those guys who enjoy the banter, enter this comp!!.

It takes 2 minutes a week, literally.

I am sure many guys are in Fantasy comps as I am myself. This takes much less time.

Scousers seem particularly light, as do the Tiny Tots. Smokey and Bob excepted.

The Ars have nobody as far as I can see.

United boys, like their team, normally enter and give up half way through!!laugh.png

I agree. Although I think Chicog is joining us this year, it would be nice to have a few of the regular forum contributors have a go.

Prediction Comp

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

oldgit

jackndanny

smokie36

Dosh League

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

jackndanny

Smokie36

Sign me up for the regular comp MrB.

Wil ai have a go?....Yeah ok, stick me in the regular comp Mr BJ....cheers

In for both. However it might be a good idea to have those who are in the dosh. Pay by Paypal. The year just gone. I didn't receive one payment due to them not having a Paypal account.

Easy enough to set up...even I have one!

In for both. However it might be a good idea to have those who are in the dosh. Pay by Paypal. The year just gone. I didn't receive one payment due to them not having a Paypal account.

PM me who it is JS and I'll arrange payment. I have a paypal account, a Thai Bank, a UK account and even a Saudi Bank account so there shouldn't be a reason to not stump up.

Same here. Can make transactions much easier. Highly recommended until the hackers break in.coffee1.gif

Naturally even your not a wally brain smokes.

PM me who it is JS and I'll arrange payment. I have a paypal account, a Thai Bank, a UK account and even a Saudi Bank account so there shouldn't be a reason to not stump up.

Here's a suggestion BJ, How about Thaivisa lobbing in a few baht prize money into the competition from their substantial coffers? Guaranteed you'll get more people interested.

Here's a suggestion BJ, How about Thaivisa lobbing in a few baht prize money into the competition from their substantial coffers? Guaranteed you'll get more people interested.

About the same amount of people as usual is time consuming but manageable OG. I can do a few more but too many and it just takes too much time to administer.

I've done uni now, and just happen to be in a place called 'real world' I'm sure some of you have heard of it or been there.

So, I reckon I can save £20 out my wages.

Both please Captain.

I've done uni now, and just happen to be in a place called 'real world' I'm sure some of you have heard of it or been there.

So, I reckon I can save £20 out my wages.

Both please Captain.

Its your round as well rus!

Come on stump up!!

About the same amount of people as usual is time consuming but manageable OG. I can do a few more but too many and it just takes too much time to administer.

Understood mate.

Mr Bo please put me in for both Comp's. Jockstar did Mouserless pay you for my dosh league last year ? Just making sure I am not the one with £ outstanding. Cheers

Thanks for reminder Mr Bo.

BT

Don't you have a standing order to mrboj every May? :D

Mr Bo please put me in for both Comp's. Jockstar did Mouserless pay you for my dosh league last year ? Just making sure I am not the one with £ outstanding. Cheers

Thanks for reminder Mr Bo.

BT

You can pay me again if you want.biggrin.png

Archived