2015/16 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Home Team Away Team Prediction Sun 15th May 16 Chelsea Leicester 1-2 Everton Norwich 2-1 Man Utd Bournemouth 2-1 WBA Liverpool 1-2 Southampton Crystal Palace 2-1 Stoke West Ham 1-1 Swansea Man City 1-2 Watford Sunderland 1-2 Arsenal Aston Villa 2-1 Newcastle Tottenham 1-2B

Mine.

Personally if the competition is to run again next season I would like to see everyone's predictions posted on the forum before the games begin as this makes the competition less open to cheating,not that I am suggesting anyone's cheated but it is possible to do so.

Also it makes the competition more interesting by knowing which results people got right each weekend as at the moment it's all a bit behind closed doors so to speak.

not that I am suggesting anyone's cheated but it is possible to do so.

Trust me SB. It's impossible to cheat. I keep everyone's e-mail for the full season and send my predictions to Jockstar before the cut off.

If you (or anyone else) want any proof, just pm me any week you want to check and a random name and I will forward you the e-mail I received with the date stamp, or in the case of myself, I can forward you my sent message. I won't take offence at this request BTW, in fact I'd be happy to prove it to anyone who has doubts.

Personally if the competition is to run again next season I would like to see everyone's predictions posted on the forum before the games begin as this makes the competition less open to cheating,not that I am suggesting anyone's cheated but it is possible to do so.

Also it makes the competition more interesting by knowing which results people got right each weekend as at the moment it's all a bit behind closed doors so to speak.

There used to be a thread where people could post their predictions, but it didnt really work. It was only myself a few others who posted theirs.

Although I send my predictions to Jockstar, I said I'd post mine this week.

attachicon.gifpreds.JPG

Hope I'm not doing a Smokie (speaking too soon) tongue.png but I think getting Arsenal's score bang on might have just clinched it for me. Still got United Bournemouth to play yet

I dont like this game.wink.png

attachicon.gifpreds.JPG

Hope I'm not doing a Smokie (speaking too soon) tongue.png but I think getting Arsenal's score bang on might have just clinched it for me. Still got United Bournemouth to play yet

Those late goals from Arsenal and Southampton almost made me weep.facepalm.gif

attachicon.gifpreds.JPG

You're DEFINITELY buying the chips next time!

attachicon.gifpreds.JPG

You're DEFINITELY buying the chips next time!

I'll go halves. How's that [emoji1]

Well Smokie, Fat Lady sang like a nightingale right to the end and you like the Spuds came in short. Even Stoneyboy beat you ???.

Looks like the drams and chips are on you again. cheesy.gifsorry.gifburp.gif

Well done Mr Bo For running a good competition with an exciting end just like the REAL EPL. Mr Bo I take it I send my dosh to the usual account ? ?

I do feel sorry for Mouserless who is in BKK at present and could have used the cash for a Cowboy night out !

Have a good break everyone and I hope we all join next years Competition and Man Utd win the FA Cup BEFORE sacking Van Gaal.

BT biggrin.pngwai.gif

Just treated myself to this beauty using the contribution from the dosh league. Cheers lads wai.gif

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1463940229.708389.jpg

Nice. Nearly bought one of these a couple of years ago. Wish I had bought it. But still like my choiceattachicon.gifImageUploadedByThaivisa Connect1463954320.075387.jpg

Yeah I like the LP is that the Epi Plus Top Pro?

I also have this

post-19542-14639726649628_thumb.jpg

As we've suddenly gone on to guitars, is it easy to install a new volume pot on a Gibson Les Paul ? The one on my guitar has seized up, and won't adjust the volume. I was planning on ordering one on line and doing the job myself.

As we've suddenly gone on to guitars, is it easy to install a new volume pot on a Gibson Les Paul ? The one on my guitar has seized up, and won't adjust the volume. I was planning on ordering one on line and doing the job myself.

Never had to do it myself MrM. But I doubts it's too complicated, just a bit of soldering. Have you tried cleaning it first? Also, this site might help

http://www.fretnotguitarrepair.com/repair/electric-guitar/electronics.php

Archived