2015/16 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Mr Bo please put me in for both Comp's. Jockstar did Mouserless pay you for my dosh league last year ? Just making sure I am not the one with £ outstanding. Cheers

Thanks for reminder Mr Bo.

BT

You can pay me again if you want.biggrin.png

That will be a yes then.

Since when did a Paisley man pay twice ?? cheesy.gif

Don't worry Smokie as long as I don't have to pay you clap2.gif

BT

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've added Mouserless has he's been in every year but sent him an e-mail reminding him. I have also just sent an e-mail to Jip99 and MrMuddle. Anybody else in? Chicog or anybody else?

I need to get the sheets done before I go on my hols so it would appreciated if those who want to be in register soon.

I've added Mouserless has he's been in every year but sent him an e-mail reminding him. I have also just sent an e-mail to Jip99 and MrMuddle. Anybody else in? Chicog or anybody else?

I need to get the sheets done before I go on my hols so it would appreciated if those who want to be in register soon.

Chicog sent me a tearful private message in which he admitted he was terrified at the prospect of having to compete week in and week out with Smokie and BigToeNail. I wouldn't count on him MrB.

Chicog sent me a tearful private message in which he admitted he was terrified at the prospect of having to compete week in and week out with Smokie and BigToeNail. I wouldn't count on him MrB.

He's all talk and jingly jangly morris dancing pomp that laddie. :D

Prediction Comp

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

oldgit

jackndanny

Smokie36

Jellydog

Wilai

Jockstar

Redrus

BigToe3

Zaphod Reborn

Mouserless

MrMuddle

Dosh League

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

jackndanny

Smokie36

Jockstar

Redrus

BigToe3

Zaphod Reborn

Mouserless

Apologies for my slackness but I have been on a month's holiday to the UK. I would like to say that the highlight was taking the missus to see Forest thrash Stevenage (Oh Teddy, Teddy...) 3 - 0. Nice people, friendly club bar but if there is a worse ground in the football league then I haven't seen it.

Bit of a come down after i-Mobile stadium Buriram!

Count me in for the main competition please.

Prediction Comp

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

oldgit

jackndanny

Smokie36

Jellydog

Wilai

Jockstar

Redrus

BigToe3

Zaphod Reborn

Mouserless

MrMuddle

Jip99

BangRak Bob

Dosh League

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

jackndanny

Smokie36

Jockstar

Redrus

BigToe3

Zaphod Reborn

Mouserless

All mouth and no trousers you are Chicog. Scared to death of getting spanked by Smokie wink.png

Exactly my sentiments...what a pussy!

I go where the money is.

tongue.png

You signing for Citeh next season then?biggrin.png

I've issued a "come and get me" plea and my agent is stirring things in the press.

All mouth and no trousers you are Chicog. Scared to death of getting spanked by Smokie wink.png

Exactly my sentiments...what a pussy!

I go where the money is.

tongue.png

I will have a personal wager with you. Name your price. If its only the money, then whatever it takes. I remember years ago, I offered a similar bet to some gobby canadian hockey fan, posing as a Rag, but he turned it down........hopefully you will have the ballssmile.png

Archived