2015/16 Prediction Comp

mrbojangles

Please note the new spread sheet I have put up and disregard the first one. Somehow my last edit didn't save.

Mr Bo I have downloaded the new spread sheet BUT it will not allow me to insert Scores or my name. I am using a MacBook Pro - Is there a problem ?

Please help if you can thanks.

BT

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please note the new spread sheet I have put up and disregard the first one. Somehow my last edit didn't save.

Mr Bo I have downloaded the new spread sheet BUT it will not allow me to insert Scores or my name. I am using a MacBook Pro - Is there a problem ?

BT

I've just downloaded it and I can input data, i'm on a MacBoo Pro too.

Did you download as "read only" perhaps. Maybe save it again under another name or download again, check file type when saving.

BT

Did you download as "read only" perhaps. Maybe save it again under another name or download again, check file type when saving.

Thanks Bob will try that and let you know.

Cheers BT

BT

Cheers BT

Sorry BT. I'm not Apple savvy. Tried them and think they are a pile of poo, especially for piccie and music transfers. Hopefully Bob's suggestion will work.

BT

Cheers BT

Sorry BT. I'm not Apple savvy. Tried them and think they are a pile of poo, especially for piccie and music transfers. Hopefully Bob's suggestion will work.

“People fear what they don't understand and hate what they can't conquer.” tongue.png

Thanks Bob - managed to enter Predictions ( I hope ) BUT not an easy week for sure.

11825667_915207705220571_341733929000891
About sums me up with IT.
Good luck everybody, except Mouserless and Smokie of course.
BT biggrin.png

haha nice one. Good luck BT, in the Fantasy Footy too thumbsup.gif

All mouth and no trousers you are Chicog. Scared to death of getting spanked by Smokie wink.png

Exactly my sentiments...what a pussy!

I go where the money is.

tongue.png

I will have a personal wager with you. Name your price. If its only the money, then whatever it takes. I remember years ago, I offered a similar bet to some gobby canadian hockey fan, posing as a Rag, but he turned it down........hopefully you will have the ballssmile.png

OK. I bet you Bt10,000 that you can't get me to join your prediction comp before kick off on Saturday.

Kick off tomorrow lads. Is this the final list? Anybody else want in?

Prediction Comp

MrBoJangles
Stoneyboy
oldgit
jackndanny
Smokie36
Jellydog
Wilai
Jockstar
Redrus
BigToe3
Zaphod Reborn
Mouserless
MrMuddle
Jip99
BangRak Bob

Dosh League

MrBoJangles
Stoneyboy
jackndanny
Smokie36
Jockstar
Redrus
BigToe3
Zaphod Reborn
Mouserless

Kick off tomorrow lads. Is this the final list? Anybody else want in?

Prediction Comp

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

oldgit

jackndanny

Smokie36

Jellydog

Wilai

Jockstar

Redrus

BigToe3

Zaphod Reborn

Mouserless

MrMuddle

Jip99

BangRak Bob

Dosh League

MrBoJangles

Stoneyboy

jackndanny

Smokie36

Jockstar

Redrus

BigToe3

Zaphod Reborn

Mouserless

Smokie 5th in both leagues, ?? hope he enjoys being so high up until tomorrow night !! clap2.gif

BT biggrin.png

Can't believe OG got that score in round 1...he needs to change his name to The Oracle

Stand on me Bob, I'll be hurtling back down to earth very soon.

This week looks a bit better, we need you pegged back early so you start some risky predictions

Archived