Bangkok Zoning Laws Now In Effect?

MadFrankie

I was down cowboy last night, come 1am everywhere had to shut because of these new zoning laws. So we quickly jumped into a taxi and went to Nana to see if this was also the case there, and to my supprise everywhere was still open? :D

To add to the comedy there were two meat wagons in the car park full up with ladyboys they had nicked!!!! :o Pissed mehself and then headed str8 to nana disco to see if there was anything worth rammin in there.

To cut a long story short, I thought it was only Patpong and Petchburi that were exempt? :D

Also was anyone out round pattaya,samui,phuket last night and has some observations to add?

cheerz

At the top of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs is 'self actualisation'. This is where we achieve the most difficult of our needs. Many people do not achieve this in their lives and many probably do. But I think that madfrankie is at the pinnacle of his existence when he is trolling around nana disco searching for something to ram !!

A life of quality no doubt.

At the top of Maslow's Hierarchy of needs is 'self actualisation'. This is where we achieve the most difficult of our needs. Many people do not achieve this in their lives and many probably do. But I think that madfrankie is at the pinnacle of his existence when he is trolling around nana disco searching for something to ram !!

A life of quality no doubt.

LMAO !!!

what a term, huh - 'self acualisation' ! nice !

I'm always fascinated with interesting words and their meanings :D:D

and what that some thing might be, huh?

yeah - highest quality indeed ! :o

Yes in pattaya last night very pleased to report i was still drinking,dancing and looking for something to ram at 5.am, soi happy is pretty much open till about 3.30 the arab disco under a hotel stays open till 6 and the secret place i was in normaly turns out about 6-6.30

not pleased to report that i found nothing to ram!!