Dear England....please come third in the group

smokie36

This is the official World Cup thread.

Good luck to all the teams......I hope you all break several legs......apart from the Scots who I beg to get lucky so I can go eat borscht and freeze my nuts off in Siberia.

Over to you carmine!

Good luck to all the teams......I hope you all break several legs......apart from the Scots who I beg to get lucky so I can go eat borscht and freeze my nuts off in Siberia.

Over to you carmine!

The only way a jock will be in a game after the group stages is if he's the referee

Over to you carmine!

The only way a jock will be in a game after the group stages is if he's the referee

I think its one of the easiest draws we have had for a while. But then again apart from us England get another easy group.whistling.gif

Quite fancy a trip to Malta....hope that game is at a suitable time of year.

Agreed. Probably the only place touching the Med that is actually quite pro-Brit (ah - forgot Gib - ooh and I always found the Libyans quite friendly too).

It's funny how the sweatys are like a dog with two dicks when it comes to playing England.

Incidentally I find the group to be mediocre and blow par for the course.

I can't get excited about paying Scotland that's for sure.

It's funny how the sweatys are like a dog with two dicks when it comes to playing England.

Not much football related for a sodden wet spam misery like you to be ever getting excited about to be fair.

Quite fancy a trip to Malta....hope that game is at a suitable time of year.

Agreed. Probably the only place touching the Med that is actually quite pro-Brit (ah - forgot Gib - ooh and I always found the Libyans quite friendly too).

Early September...it will be baking....perfect!

Since we've got at least 4 sets of week bones on the line potentially playing for England I think I'd rather see another also-ran Slav or ..stan nation in the mix rather than the super-motivated bruisers from north of the bordersmile.png

Not much football related for a sodden wet spam misery like you to be ever getting excited about to be fair.

Hang on a minute didn't you watch our enthralling penalty shoot out mid week in the Europa quals,in Malta no less where you hope to see Jockland at least scrape a draw.

Hang on a minute didn't you watch our enthralling penalty shoot out mid week in the Europa quals,in Malta no less where you hope to see Jockland at least scrape a draw.

I was too busy having a soak in my new jacuzzi with a bottle of Dom Perignon that night.

Rest assured I'll be in Malta next September though....did you make it to Gozo?

The main square there has a cracking wine bar....great pizzas and beaches to die for.

Love Gozo...a real gem of a place!

Sadly not I was on the Brent Delta at the time.

Shave your bonce and have a few tattoos done...you can send us some pics from the nick in Malta.

Hopefully England have arranged to play there early February!

Archived