Thailand and Myanmar citizens: No visas for air traveller

No visas for air traveller

28-7-2558-12-20-04-wpcf_728x413.jpg

BANGKOK: -- Thailand and Myanmar will sign a memorandum of understanding to exempt visas for citizens of both countries travelling on planes.

Deputy Prime Minister Gen Tanasak Patimapragorn said in Chiang Mai today that the exemption of visas for both citizens will be for air travelling to either Thailand and Myanmar and stay no more than 14 days.

http://englishnews.thaipbs.or.th/no-visas-for-air-traveller

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-07-28

The headline is confusing and can be misinterpreted. It should state something like: "Thai and Myanmar citizens visa exempted for air entry" or "Thailand and Myanmar ink deal on bilateral visa exemption for air travellers" or similar. Geez....I'm not even a journalist but even I can come up with far better headlines than PBS. As they say, it's not PBS, it's just BS.

The headline is confusing and can be misinterpreted. It should state something like: "Thai and Myanmar citizens visa exempted for air entry" or "Thailand and Myanmar ink deal on bilateral visa exemption for air travellers" or similar. Geez....I'm not even a journalist but even I can come up with far better headlines than PBS. As they say, it's not PBS, it's just BS.

Its not confusing at all. Quite obvious what it means. U need further education son.

Its not confusing at all. Quite obvious what it means. U need further education son.

Certainly not from you.

Archived