Men perfume for hot humid weather

anyone

In the daytime, Givenchy Gentleman, and in the evening, Dunhill Edition.

I used to really like Dunhill Edition, bought some recently though and it seems to have REALLY changed. Not a patch on what it was before.

Heavens sake! Are you a man or some sort of woofta?

Have a cold shower and wash with coal tar soap.

No fancy perfume needed. If you're 'trendy' then maybe a dash of Brylcream in your hair

And don't forget your pipe and baccy if you're going out on a date...

n abbreviation for the 1970's British insult 'wooly woofta', meaning homosexual. It is cockney rhyming slang, so wooly woofta = poofta = homosexual.
That geezer is a right woofta.
smile.png

Not only for the 70s it still stands now. Ginger beer was another

Deodorant.... Does the trick for me, expensive in Thailand, but cheap as chips in the UK...,

Which is one of the reasons I use som san, the same as the Thais. It's dirt cheap and actually works. Deodorises anything. Ask at a hardware/dry goods store. It looks like very large rock salt crystals.

I used to really like Dunhill Edition, bought some recently though and it seems to have REALLY changed. Not a patch on what it was before.

Where did you buy it? It's not so easy to get anymore in a retail store. I ordered a bottle a couple of years ago from Amazon, and when it arrived it smelled very different from the little I had left in the old bottle. I think it was probably fake.

im sure i remember it in a red tub,

Jake, if you remember it in a red tub, you're old enough to remember this as well.

53268907df424b06aa226ed6f2427a6f_A.jpeg?

How about a splash of BAY RUM

I would love to be able to find some Bay Rum. Classic, reminds me of having my hair cut at the barbers as a kid, the place always smelled of Bay Rum.

I had a couple of really old bottles of Old Spice I found at my fathers place when he died. Used to love that smell too. I ran out and bought some more last year, and the new stuff doesn't smell the same.

Heavens sake! Are you a man or some sort of woofta?

Have a cold shower and wash with coal tar soap.

No fancy perfume needed. If you're 'trendy' then maybe a dash of Brylcream in your hair

And don't forget your pipe and baccy if you're going out on a date...

Brylcream??

Simon, you have just dated yourself, and I thought you were much younger!

I remember Brylcream advertisements from my very early childhood in the early 1950s!

I don't think a greasy head has been in style since the Beatles showed up with their "moptops!"

attachicon.giftumblr_mvjad5aFW71qzdzbuo1_500.jpg

I preferred this many decades ago:

post-46906-0-76447200-1438313449_thumb.p

Jake, if you remember it in a red tub, you're old enough to remember this as well.

I would love to be able to find some Bay Rum. Classic, reminds me of having my hair cut at the barbers as a kid, the place always smelled of Bay Rum.

I had a couple of really old bottles of Old Spice I found at my fathers place when he died. Used to love that smell too. I ran out and bought some more last year, and the new stuff doesn't smell the same.

You can still get it in Germany. A shop in Dusseldorf still stocks it.

Yes, great fresh smell.Also a great backup when you run out of Meyers. 58%vol makes a good heart of a cocktail.

Givenchy - very nice choice, I think probably for the tropics you need a EDT from one of the older perfume houses- they tend to use real ingredients rather than the synthetics ( eg CK1 ) .

Givenchy does a scent called Mouchoir de Monsieur - an original from the twenties- no synthetics there- horrendously expensive - but fabulous - works well here. Have only ever bought it from Harrods .

The Dunhill I have never tried- next time in duty free.

Guy with perfume never smell good in Thailand lol

But if you still want it. Then I comment you to take care of sweaty armpits first. And that can be archive with buying spray deodorant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But if you still want it. Then I comment you to take care of sweaty armpits first. And that can be archive with buying spray deodorant.

my GF say BS, Men with Good Quality Cologne Smell Good, Not Copy night market

my GF say BS, Men with Good Quality Cologne Smell Good, Not Copy night market

Me and your gf is different. Sorry I am forget to mention that is my opinion . I also don't mean the cheap perfume. I mean all.

I love my husband smell. Unique and all him. Not chemical!