Myanmar evisa doubts

Hi! Sorry, english is no my mother tongue... Have some doubts about evisa for Myanmar, I will fly to Yangon:

1-If i get the evisa, do i need anything else when i reach Yangon? I read somewhere that need extra photos and 30 us$ but i think this is in old times.

2-I read two diffenrent procedures, one talks about going with the Visa aprovation letter to the Visa on Arrival desk, and other talks about going directly to inmigration with that letter. Which is correct?

3-Will i have to show return ticket by air?

Thanks in advance for any help

if u go to the official site,http://evisa.moip.gov.mm/

u follow thru, pay $50 via cc, upload a photo,

and than they will send you an email with an attachment, u need print that an show it when u board

when u arrive u get in immigration line and hand in the letter and they will stamp u in

(no full page sticker)

easy

• 1 year later...

Evisa entry points have been updated to include 3 new points of entry from overland.

Announcement - Upcoming Land Border Checkpoints Opening!

• Dear valued visitors,

• We are pleased to announce that starting from 01/09/2016, eVisa can be used to enter Myanmar from the following three land border checkpoints, between Myanmar and Thailand: 

- Tachileik 
    - Myawaddy 
    - Kawthaung

The application process and policies remain the same, and is applicable to both tourist and business eVisa types. We hope these additional enhancements will offer our valued guests even more flexibility and convenience when visiting Myanmar in the near future.

• Thank you for using eVisa,
    Ministry of Labour,Immigration and Population

Archived