BANGKOK
Sign in to follow this  
Bluecat

The Bear Pit

When the bear pit was on Thaivisa, quite a lot of people were posting in it.

Since it moved, the posters are very few.

Why?

Because the majority of people who are on Thaivisa forum do not care about politics but were anyway, sometimes, posting in the bear pit because it was there,...

So, could we reinstate the bear pit in Thaivisa forum with no topics but a direct link to http://www.bearpit.net/index.php

I did hop over twice. Not too many posters or so it seems to me.

Lot of backs and forth and nobody willing to concede.

When the bear pit was on Thaivisa, quite a lot of people were posting in it.

Since it moved, the posters are very few.

Why?

Because the majority of people who are on Thaivisa forum do not care about politics but were anyway, sometimes, posting in the bear pit because it was there,...

So, could we reinstate the bear pit in Thaivisa forum with no topics but a direct link to http://www.bearpit.net/index.php

George is away. I will talk to him on Wednesday morning.

Thanks, Dr. I hope it will help the poor guy in charge of that forum and hopefully, he will be overloaded soon,... :o

Well, it is boring, but than for me it is an insight into country-related idio

t

crazy

Quite a few posters nad some very intelligent postings. It's actually getting quite good. From the post's I think that the Bear Pit is attracting some people who never posted on Thaivisa. Unfortunately that perenial moron the "Gent" is still out there and still flaming. Why can't he stay in Thaivisa ?

perenial moron the "Gent"

Def:

Recurring again and again; "perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"

(botany) lasting three seasons or more; "the common buttercup is a popular perennial plant".

and my favorite:

Lasting an indefinitely long time; suggesting self-renewal; "perennial happiness".

Bash

Quite a few posters nad some very intelligent postings. It's actually getting quite good. From the post's I think that the Bear Pit is attracting some people who never posted on Thaivisa. Unfortunately that perenial moron the "Gent" is still out there and still flaming. Why can't he stay in Thaivisa ?

I have to :D - You entered the pit and flamed me and baited me from day one (another checkable source by the way) - I let it go and after you fifth flame/bait I then sent you a nice little PM - you have since stopped - we will see who the moron is, in months, years to come - perenial moron is actually a flame - Ill give you that - puff out your chest and get back in there :D

And again post something that might not be "politically correct" - that would be a bit braver. :o

I don't go because it is boring...

Bash

You don't have to - your mate is quite enough... :o

I have to :D - You entered the pit and flamed me and baited me from day one (another checkable source by the way) - I let it go and after you fifth flame/bait I then sent you a nice little PM - you have since stopped - we will see who the moron is, in months, years to come - perenial moron is actually a flame - Ill give you that - puff out your chest and get back in there :D

And again post something that might not be "politically correct" - that would be a bit braver. :o

Not true Gent, but don't let that put you off. Agreed with some of your mild anti Bush posts. However I saw the light when I discovered you were using Thai Visa to push some real evil stuff. Never mind.

Thanks, Dr. I hope it will help the poor guy in charge of that forum and hopefully, he will be overloaded soon,... :o

And ?

George, what is your position?

If you do not agree, just close the thread.

If you agree, just make a link.

Your choice,...