The Bear Pit

Bluecat

When the bear pit was on Thaivisa, quite a lot of people were posting in it.

Since it moved, the posters are very few.

Why?

Because the majority of people who are on Thaivisa forum do not care about politics but were anyway, sometimes, posting in the bear pit because it was there,...

So, could we reinstate the bear pit in Thaivisa forum with no topics but a direct link to http://www.bearpit.net/index.php

When the bear pit was on Thaivisa, quite a lot of people were posting in it.

Since it moved, the posters are very few.

Why?

Because the majority of people who are on Thaivisa forum do not care about politics but were anyway, sometimes, posting in the bear pit because it was there,...

So, could we reinstate the bear pit in Thaivisa forum with no topics but a direct link to http://www.bearpit.net/index.php

George is away. I will talk to him on Wednesday morning.

Quite a few posters nad some very intelligent postings. It's actually getting quite good. From the post's I think that the Bear Pit is attracting some people who never posted on Thaivisa. Unfortunately that perenial moron the "Gent" is still out there and still flaming. Why can't he stay in Thaivisa ?

perenial moron the "Gent"

Def:

Recurring again and again; "perennial efforts to stipulate the requirements"

(botany) lasting three seasons or more; "the common buttercup is a popular perennial plant".

and my favorite:

Lasting an indefinitely long time; suggesting self-renewal; "perennial happiness".

Bash

Quite a few posters nad some very intelligent postings. It's actually getting quite good. From the post's I think that the Bear Pit is attracting some people who never posted on Thaivisa. Unfortunately that perenial moron the "Gent" is still out there and still flaming. Why can't he stay in Thaivisa ?

I have to :D - You entered the pit and flamed me and baited me from day one (another checkable source by the way) - I let it go and after you fifth flame/bait I then sent you a nice little PM - you have since stopped - we will see who the moron is, in months, years to come - perenial moron is actually a flame - Ill give you that - puff out your chest and get back in there :D

And again post something that might not be "politically correct" - that would be a bit braver. :o

I have to :D - You entered the pit and flamed me and baited me from day one (another checkable source by the way) - I let it go and after you fifth flame/bait I then sent you a nice little PM - you have since stopped - we will see who the moron is, in months, years to come - perenial moron is actually a flame - Ill give you that - puff out your chest and get back in there :D

And again post something that might not be "politically correct" - that would be a bit braver. :o

Not true Gent, but don't let that put you off. Agreed with some of your mild anti Bush posts. However I saw the light when I discovered you were using Thai Visa to push some real evil stuff. Never mind.

George is away. I will talk to him on Wednesday morning.

Thanks, Dr. I hope it will help the poor guy in charge of that forum and hopefully, he will be overloaded soon,... :o

And ?

This might get me banned, but here goes.

gentleman, you think you're hot shit on a paper plate, but you're really cold piss in a dixie cup.

You can certainly dish it out, but you can't take it.

I've read some of your posts in other parts of this forum and you seem to be an intelligent, nice guy. Then you come into the bearpit and turn into a complete a--hole. It's like listening to two different people. Are you on medication?

This might get me banned, but here goes.

gentleman, you think you're hot shit on a paper plate, but you're really cold piss in a dixie cup.

You can certainly dish it out, but you can't take it.

I've read some of your posts in other parts of this forum and you seem to be an intelligent, nice guy. Then you come into the bearpit and turn into a complete a--hole. It's like listening to two different people. Are you on medication?

Weren't you headed for India Mango ? Miss the train ?

Dr. P_P, let's go for a mango juice, perhaps a bit fortified.

Sweetest Mango's useless contribution you did close a few days ago.

Let's hope the guy is on the way to his Nirvana.

But seems unfortified Mango in any shape or color makes a bit aggressive?

Mango head, the Gentleman was very active in the Bear Pit. Perhaps not always right and defenitely not politically correct, but he made a difference to to all these 'hail to the leader' guys.

Mango head, the Gentleman was very active in the Bear Pit. Perhaps not always right and defenitely not politically correct, but he made a difference to to all these 'hail to the leader' guys.

And what "useless contribution" might you be talking about? If you want to worship the gentleman, go ahead. Form a church and bow down to him for all I care. As for your personal attacks against me, your opinion or antbody else's of me doesn't concern me in the least. Just because somebody shit in your world doesn't mean I'm going to let you shit in mine. Go choke on your mango juice my good man and have a nice day!

And what "useless contribution" might you be talking about? If you want to worship the gentleman, go ahead. Form a church and bow down to him for all I care. As for your personal attacks against me, your opinion or antbody else's of me doesn't concern me in the least. Just because somebody shit in your world doesn't mean I'm going to let you shit in mine. Go choke on your mango juice my good man and have a nice day!

And a top of the day to you.

"Useless contibution" refers to a guy who called himself "Sweetest Mango".

Otherwise, I do not worship anybody, not even myself.

"Useless contibution" refers to a guy who called himself "Sweetest Mango".

I thought you were refering to me. My mistake.

Please accept my apologies,sir.

No problem there MH.

Actually, I tried to help you as the good Dr. as well mixes up "Sweet Mango" with "Mango Heads"

Cheers.

the "mango" man is maybe off to India but his ghost is still around.

HE REALLY GOT AT YOU.

I have a good laugh behind my pc eveytime I read your coments fellows.

And this started one week ago because next month I will go on holiday to THAILAND FOR THE FIRST TIME.

I quite watching TV and I don't even read my evening paper with that much attention anymore.

greetings

anamore