BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BarrieSawadee

Will I have enough to Live in Udon Thani with this

If you can afford to pay cash & if the cash is available, why wouldn't you pay cash?

If you can afford to pay cash & if the cash is available, why wouldn't you pay cash?

You can often negotiate extremely good credit deals here and leave your cash in the bank earning more.

Hiya

Sorry I thought You meant pay cash opposed to Bank Transfer

Cheers

Barrie

Hiya all

Just an update on the 30 Year Lease/Usufruct in Udon Thani

What the Solicitor has now said is that a Usufruct in Udon Thani can`t be put in place until a Month after Land Purchase

So what We are going to do now is Purchase the Land before Marriage on His advice with a Legal and Binding document saying that the Usufruct will be put in place in the near future this will mean that the Usufruct will be My property before

Hiya all

What the Solicitor has now said is that a Usufruct in Udon Thani can`t be put in place until a Month after Land Purchase

So what We are going to do now is Purchase the Land before Marriage on His advice with a Legal and Binding document saying that the Usufruct will be put in place in the near future this will mean that the Usufruct will be My property before

Sorry

Hiya all

Sorry

I didn`t finish

Usufruct will be My property before Marriage and We will also add a Prenup when We get Married (Which they will do in with the Original quote)

Cheers

Barrie

Barrie, the way you are going you will get a severe ulcer & DIE before you get there.