IPTV server 2500 channels / 1000 THB

BeefSlapper

Hi, I got IPTV server to recommend if someone is interested.

Thats what I use sometimes. Its 1000 month with 2500 channels. And VOD.

There is no buffering. Quite good service.

Propabely one of best servers out there.

Works in Kodi. Smart TVs and phones. ..

They might give free 24h tests.

Msg me if interested...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 300 english movies and sport through Kodi for free?

If you wouldn't mind... How ?

Not sure about the legalities, can I name apps? If unsure message me, I am not computer literate but managed it through trial and error, and a lot of help from utube.

I have 300 english movies and sport through Kodi for free?

If you wouldn't mind... How ?

go to somewhere like tvaddons.ag click the Install and download as many as you want, there are 1,000's...... it is so simple cannot understand why anyone would pay for something that is totally free. ....... don't forget you will need to also on some download the Repository

Myself added them all to a USB stick from my PC [just easier and faster] then can plug into the box or any PC/Laptop, one good thing is if don't want something easy to simply delete

Why pay for something I do not understand ? eg: Italian, French, Croatian, Arabic

if we talk about kodi i got thousands movies and channels free

i even made post with instructions here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/845875-kodi-hostile-community-build-lots-of-live-tv-movies/

So what is the point of your op if you have already posted how to do it free? Is there much difference of your free vs 1000THB /month besides price?

I took your advice, Ignis, & went here - tvaddons.ag. I watched a video entitled 'Free Downloads'. I have choices entitled TVMC (Windows)/Fire/Android.

Then the same for XBMC.

Where do I go from here? Do I download to my Computer Windows 7? I am dumb with this new-fangled technology.

if we talk about kodi i got thousands movies and channels free

i even made post with instructions here http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/845875-kodi-hostile-community-build-lots-of-live-tv-movies/

So what is the point of your op if you have already posted how to do it free? Is there much difference of your free vs 1000THB /month besides price?

No buffering

Free often unwachable

If you have Windows then you need to download 'Kodi TV' select Windows download

http://kodi.tv/download/

Lots of how to do + how to install on Google

I've installed it. Now I need to learn how to find/download movies. I've found a list of add-ons but need recommendations. I am Native English Brit who enjoys UK TV & I download movies/TV series via Vuze/Torrent Z

Thank you, Chicog. I just watched an hour's video on configuring Kodi & my head's reeling & I've taken 4 pages of notes! You are suggesting I uninstall Kodi & replace with TVMC?

Is it possible to download movies with either of the above so I can USB them to my Smarter-than-me TV?

For all those who are watching free and basically calling ppl like me paying for iptv stupid, do you have hd 1280x720 or better, sky uk, it, ger. Spain Holland Arabic Turkish eastern Europe Russia USA India etc, full packages? I don't think so.

Sent from my S4 LTE

I have used Kodi for a while now. Didnt really understand it that much the first time round but i am reasonable on it now. I have saved the channels i like to my favourites to make it easy.

Saying that i have to say its not that reliable. I have used 365 sport and Thaiexpat TV and they are far superior. Some of the stuff on Kodi is shocking and most of the decent TV channels like HBO, National Geographic etc have buffering issues. Not my internet by the way as i have 35mb fibre.

Some of the sports channels are good but i have yet to use it for the Premier League as im waiting for the season to start but i have found Fox Sports and and NBC to be reliable pre season.

Thank you, Chicog. I just watched an hour's video on configuring Kodi & my head's reeling & I've taken 4 pages of notes! You are suggesting I uninstall Kodi & replace with TVMC?

Is it possible to download movies with either of the above so I can USB them to my Smarter-than-me TV?

If you are new to Kodi, actually I would suggest you uninstall it and install TVMC instead.

Lots of things work out of the box but it is Kodi, so you can play around with it and learn the ropes.

For all those who are watching free and basically calling ppl like me paying for iptv stupid, do you have hd 1280x720 or better, sky uk, it, ger. Spain Holland Arabic Turkish eastern Europe Russia USA India etc, full packages? I don't think so.

Sent from my S4 LTE

Calm down, no-one's calling you stupid.

I have a MAG250 from Spain that is basically a very reliable Sky Box along with VOD movies and stuff.

But I use Kodi for the channels that doesn't have.

There are things you can do in Kodi to decrease buffering.

My main gripe on Kodi. Could you elaborate or is it too technical?

Well it is and it isn't. Essentially it's about putting some settings into a file called advanced.xml.

Here's a description:

http://kodi.wiki/view/HOW-TO:Modify_the_video_cache

But the good news is that you can use the Xunity Maintenance Tool to install a custom XML that's already configured.

If you haven't got SuperRepo installed, use this procedure: https://superrepo.org/get-started/

Then Get Addons and install Xunity Maintenance (Check if it's installed already).

When you open that, there are tweaks you can use depending on your device - essentially you click a button and it writes the advanced.xml for you.

If you have Windows then you need to download 'Kodi TV' select Windows download

http://kodi.tv/download/

Lots of how to do + how to install on Google

I've installed it. Now I need to learn how to find/download movies. I've found a list of add-ons but need recommendations. I am Native English Brit who enjoys UK TV & I download movies/TV series via Vuze/Torrent Z
Use Genesis addon for movies best.

Sent from my S4 LTE

Yes they do.

3500 channels

Your best bet is to install TVMC for Windows. When you start it it will configure lots of popular Addons for you.

It is a customised version of Kodi, so you don't need that separately.

There are much better builds then that.

Yes but that is the easiest starter.

Archived