How can my Thai Girlfriend get a visa to come to the U.S.?

lol it can't be that I'm just a stud and she want's me, just cause she's asian? American girls have fallen in love with me plenty...and over the internet as well. Five years ago I flew out a girl I met on a game from Florida to California...left her husband for me and took her daughter here...woulda still worked out but the husband court ordered her to return with the daughter. And I didn't wanna move to Florida...too humid.

Sorry to say.....But "Naive" is the word that comes to mind.

As you say you have "nothing"....but keep in mind that you're probably not the "only one" she has "connected" with, on the internet. She's playing the "long" game....So far it has cost you nothing and her nothing ....but time.

Just wait....soon her father will be sick, the buffalo died, Uncle in hospital, motor bike broke down etc.....send money to help....$100 (small money but added to the MANY others she has on the hook ....it adds up)

I know you don't want to hear that ...."I'm convinced she's the real thing".....AND how would you know that? You have never met her? How do you know she is NOT a he? Or some ugly pig just playing an internet scam? ....You Don't!blink.png....OH yeah, I know ....she sent you photos....but have you ever consider, that's just what it is, a photo ...could be anyone, and probably not herwhistling.gif....Could be wrong. Have you Skyped with her....at least talked with her where you can actually see her?

In order to get her to the states ...it's going to cost you a minimum of $2000 (airfare and attempting to get a visa)....Soooo, if you have nothing ....how will you pay? And how do you know she is not playing you and will split once she gets to the US? You don't!

Do yourself a favor and get somebody to take your place at work for at least a week and fly to Thailand and meet her.

Sorry to be so harsh....but what I have indicated above, has a high probability of occuring......Just something to consider

Well I know she's who she says she is and that she IS in FACT a SHE because she sometimes gets a little frisky when we talk on video cam chat, and I've checked the plumbing. She's definitely female. And she's added me to her facebook where she only has close friends and family. And I don't see any flirting going on there except with me. And her family knows about me and comments and likes my comments to her. Highly doubt her family would support this kind of stuff with multiple dudes.

You say....."Highly doubt her family would support this kind of stuff with multiple dudes."

Well that just shows how "naive" you really are....and total lack of understanding of the Thai culture. This is asia....not the USA

lol it can't be that I'm just a stud and she want's me, just cause she's asian? American girls have fallen in love with me plenty...and over the internet as well. Five years ago I flew out a girl I met on a game from Florida to California...left her husband for me and took her daughter here...woulda still worked out but the husband court ordered her to return with the daughter. And I didn't wanna move to Florida...too humid.

You say....."Highly doubt her family would support this kind of stuff with multiple dudes."

Well that just shows how "naive" you really are....and total lack of understanding of the Thai culture. This is asia....not the USA

AGAIN.....just shows how little you know about Thailand...Here ALL farang men are "handsome"