[VIDEO] Howto use Thaivisa.com - Pattaya City Expat Club presentation

george

Well aren't you all a bunch of faster-than-fast smartass know-it-alls.

Yes, I'm afraid it's true, a lot of the members of Pattaya City Expats Club are of the older expat tendency.

And, believe it or not, not everyone in the world yet knows what a forum or a blog is. Shockingly not everyone knows about ThaiVisa.com either. I know, almost impossible to believe, but there it is.

Richard you did a fine job.

I wasn't defending ThaiVisa.com - no need to!

I was defending the slide presentation and Pattaya City Expats Club.

For the expat living in Pattaya, Pattaya City Expats Club and ThaiVisa.com are both very useful resources.

Well aren't you all a bunch of faster-than-fast smartass know-it-alls.

Yes, I'm afraid it's true, a lot of the members of Pattaya City Expats Club are of the older expat tendency.

And, believe it or not, not everyone in the world yet knows what a forum or a blog is. Shockingly not everyone knows about ThaiVisa.com either. I know, almost impossible to believe, but there it is.

Richard you did a fine job.

Let them know its a good place to come and whine about pensions, spouses, immigrants, the EU, Obama, the shortage of PG Tips and of course double pricing and I'm sure their technophobia will evaporate quite quickly.

eyes melt, heads explode everybody dies of boredom.

It's possibly designed to dull their senses ahead of an investment opportunity presentation.

I'm going to admit I'm a member.

Have met some extremely good people through this club- have been on several tours.

There has NEVER been any presentation on investment opportunities

I will absolutely admit there have been some mind numbing meetings, so you just go along to the ones that are going to be interesting.

It's hard week in, week out to find people to give talks and presentations.

So all those living in Nakhon Nowhere - go off for a walk- take your ruler with you and measure how much the rice has grown.

The guys who run this club are thoroughly decent people , and has many ex- military members, whom I respect.

So don't criticise something about which you have no clue .

When I get old I will try to avoid places like elderly homes and Pattaya City Expat Club.

Isnt this the same mob a certain farang "lawyer" was involved with who had the reputation of being a con man, accused of extortion and a few other crimes ?

When I get old I will try to avoid places like elderly homes and Pattaya City Expat Club.

Isnt this the same mob a certain farang "lawyer" was involved with who had the reputation of being a con man, accused of extortion and a few other crimes ?

Correct, but long gone. It's a reasonable place to try & meet people outside of the usual bar scene, some of whom are interesting & a good place for constructive info on living in Thailand.