'Magic tattoo' master gunned down in Prachuap

webfact

'Magic Tattoo' Master Gunned Down in Prachuap

By Khaosod English

14392085321439209734l.jpg
A sak yant tattoo after being inked by a master in Bangkok in this file photo from 1 November, 2014. Photo: Sorasak

PRACHUAP KHIRI KHAN — Police today arrested three men in connection with the murder of a guru who purported to turn people invincible with his magical tattoos.

Khachon Cherdchoo, 40, was walking home at around 4 am this morning when an assailant shot him four times and fled the scene, police in Prachuap Khiri Khan province told reporters.

Khachon was a professional tattoo artist who claimed to have mastered the mystical power of sak yant, tattoos believed to make wearers invincible or lucky.

“He is a famous yant master. He has many disciples and followers,” Police Col. Chalaermwuth Wongwiangchan of the Huay Yang Police Station said. “He has traveled to apply the yant to many celebrities around the country and has also travelled [to meet his customers] abroad.”

Full story: http://www.khaosodenglish.com/detail.php?newsid=1439208532&typecate=06&section=

kse.png
-- Khaosod English 2015-08-11

The shoe maker goes bare foot they say.... magic tattoos, magic amulets and chanting, spell casting

and other so calld powerful black magic beliefs, in the end all good for nothing, the magic is by making

the proponents of such practices rich.....

its like living in the 'Wild West''....

..or LA. NY, Ferguson and so on.

I constantly read that Thailand is a 'Third World Country'. Why don't the writers go back to the 'First World' and to Mass shootings in Schools, Movie Theaters and inside homes etc? Are Magic Tattoos any different to Statues of a Man on a Cross, or so called 'Relics' or any other religious item. To each his own as long as they don't hurt you. Peace and Goodwill for everybody - please.

I constantly read that Thailand is a 'Third World Country'. Why don't the writers go back to the 'First World' and to Mass shootings in Schools, Movie Theaters and inside homes etc? Are Magic Tattoos any different to Statues of a Man on a Cross, or so called 'Relics' or any other religious item. To each his own as long as they don't hurt you. Peace and Goodwill for everybody - please.

Fine sentiments, and yet, sadly, people do get hurt because of these beliefs. False bravado and reckless driving encouraged by the confidence of " invincibility" provided by amulets and such-like being a tangible example.

Sure, he was shot 4 times. But how many bullets missed?

Really in bad taste to joke about a murder. But that was funny 555

I imagined he promised someone bulletproof tattoo and the customer decided to test if it works first?

Peace and Goodwill for everybody - please. Are you joking or smoking ? Have you not seen or heard of ISIS ?

Try telling that to those ****wits..... The Boy Scouts had it right... "Always be prepared".. The tattooist was not..!wai.gif

The raw message is that he couldn't make his promises come trough otherwise this wouldn't have happened.blunt way to despose of someone.

Its like one fellow member stated....wild west.

As i have said before, third world. And always will be!

And what did you expect Thailand to be before you came . . . Marbella with a funny language?

Of course it's third world, if we can still even use that rather hopelessly dated nomenclature. The only non-third-world country in the region is Singapore. And if Thailand ever begins to get like that, I'll pack up the truck and move to, I dunno . . . Cambodia. Spend a year or two there and you might be surprised how first-world even Thailand begins to feel.

Archived