Never understand people here?

Kenny202

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Robert24, I have no problem with someone having a mia noi/gik, but to come on a public forum and tell everyone, and then say I respect my wife, so I told her I have one is complete bs. I didn't say she was a bar girl, but she obviously knows he has a wife, so for me she has the same mindset of a bar girl. she is in it for the money, but I guess he feels she really loves him.

fully agree with you. And yes of course giks/mia nois are in for the money. And of course they know the men have a wife, why else would you have gik?

Damn, I really hope it is only for the money. I would be offended if it's not.

Some are happy in monogamy, some are not.

Everyone for himself... oh wait, not at thaivisa.

I read so many assumptions here, I cannot even respond to them. Your personal opinion, of how you think I live, is just too unimportant to me smile.png.

Begs the question why you are here then Guttenburg..Healthy debate and information is what ThaiVisa is all about Assumptions made by members are responses to the riddles you speak. If you find opinion unimportant on this site then best not to waste member's time.

Some are happy in monogamy, some are not.

Everyone for himself... oh wait, not at thaivisa.

I read so many assumptions here, I cannot even respond to them. Your personal opinion, of how you think I live, is just too unimportant to me smile.png.

Begs the question why you are here then Guttenburg..Healthy debate and information is what ThaiVisa is all about Assumptions made by members are responses to the riddles you speak. If you find opinion unimportant on this site then best not to waste member's time.

Currently you are wasting my time, so I need to keep it short. There is a difference between debating about a topic and babbling about someone else's life.

If you love and respect your wife, why would you need a "mia noi".

A Wife is for running the house and bringing up children.

A mia noi is for great sex.

Women who do great sex usually aren't much good for anything else.

And I haven't met one I could stand to live with for more than a week or two.

If you love and respect your wife, why would you need a "mia noi".

A Wife is for running the house and bringing up children.

A mia noi is for great sex.

Women who do great sex usually aren't much good for anything else.

And I haven't met one I could stand to live with for more than a week or two.

Hell is this Till Death Do Us Part? Glad you're still on form MaeJo! I was getting worried that you had mellowed a bit and was getting out rivaled as most irreverent provocateur in the neanderthal sexist stakes. Only room for one on any forum and you've got my vote. At least your bigotry is undisguised and your logic clear enough to disagree with. Cheers thumbsup.gif

I was taught that when i do a favor it is done for free no strings attached. Expect nothing in return. Doing the favor is its own reward.

If you expect a return then it wasnot a favor it was a tool to get something in the future.

Oh sorry to get back on topic didnot read all the posts before posting .

It maybe condescending but it is also true. The housing estate I live in is probably the most expensive in our area. Most of my neighbours are Thai, well educated and well mannered. Neighbours are both doctors. All our neighbours say hello when we pass, exchange gifts at New Year and if we give their kids a small gift after we return from overseas are always grateful. Similarly if they have been away they will usually

knock on the door with some small gift from where they went.

This is definitely not a place I would like to live in and I do not consider it a better class.

Good environment to bring up children and Yes it is.

Archived