Never understand people here?

Kenny202

jlcrab you just don't get it man...this "Blackfox" can only be the real Trump. whoelse could be so arrogant, everyone of his posts are about ME...ME...Me. And as soon as he is challenged he reverts to his ghetto upbringing and calls people pricks (thats what a good education gets you).

My guess is he lives in a 20sq metre condo in a crap area of Pattaya, his bar girl wife (nothing wrong with bar girls they work hard) has pissed him off for being a tight arse, so his vendetta against thai women now consumes his life and has turned him into a bitter old farang. And just to top it all he is FAT and BALD...............

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

jlcrab you just don't get it man...this "Blackfox" can only be the real Trump. whoelse could be so arrogant, everyone of his posts are about ME...ME...Me. And as soon as he is challenged he reverts to his ghetto upbringing and calls people pricks (thats what a good education gets you).

My guess is he lives in a 20sq metre condo in a crap area of Pattaya, his bar girl wife (nothing wrong with bar girls they work hard) has pissed him off for being a tight arse, so his vendetta against thai women now consumes his life and has turned him into a bitter old farang. And just to top it all he is FAT and BALD...............

Okay then mate. To satisfy your query, how about you PM me and we will meet up.

I'll come alone to a place of your choosing.

Just keep an eye out for the 6'1" ripped, lean lad with a cracking smile.

My wife will not join us. I'll show you some pics however. 175cm former Top 10 Miss Thailand who still models in her mid thirties.

To the other poster; she, as I, own each of our respective vehicles. My wife's is a Nissan, mine is Toyota.

My Thai family owns a restaurant. They often drive about town giving top quality food to random strangers. I participate also and am astounded by the regularity, compassion and thanks received. Yet, it's not done for the thanks. Merit? yes, to some extent but mostly just from the goodness of their heart.

You must remember I previously posted that they, as I, started with bugger all.

Like I say, you want to meet up to clear the air....the balls in your court.

Just keep an eye out for the 6'1" ripped, lean lad with a cracking smile.

Will you be wearing your Maroon 5 T shirt to show off your muscles?

I'd love to be there but I don't associate with unhinged, narcissistic fantasists....aren't you supposed to be off around the world or is that more fantasy?

Why stick to PMs? You seem very confident and fond of your invented 'online persona'.

Just announce a time and place where you will be and see who turns up to marvel over your magnificence which probably only exists in your own mind as the rest of the rubbish you post does.. You could do some ball room turns with Miss World...cheesy.gif and drive her home in Daddy's 'Merc....'

I wonder why " Blackfox" keeps feeling the need to tell us many times over how wealthy his and his wife's families are. I can definately tell him that there are many many families in Isaan that are worth far more than 5 million baht. And as for his families wealth of 50 million baht, and his assumption that very few on here have that sort of money, if you convert that into english money it is about a half million pounds, and the truth is that would just about buy a small 2 bedroomed terraced house in London.

He really needs to get in the real world, these days his wealth is not a lot of money. As for his boast that he stopped work at 45, i am sure that there are many farangs on here that did the same.I stopped at 48, and if he has so much money why does he want to drive his daddies car.

And lastly, just because people come from Isaan doesn't mean that they are not intelligent. My wife was taken out of school at 9 years old, and sent to work as a machinist with her aunty in Bangkok. At the age of 25 she went to work in a paper mill in Japan, before returning to Thailand 15 years later. She taught herself how to speak Japanese, when I met her I taught her English, and as she now loves watching Korean movies on the internet, she has taught herself to speak Korean. So an uneducated Isaan girl, can speak fluent Japanese, English, and passable Korean, as well as Thai, and if you want to throw it in also the Laos dialect, then that is 5 languages. Can his well educated non Isaan wife speak 5 Languages. Just because someone comes from Isaan, doesn't mean they are not intelligent.

“The greatest riches are the gift of life, strength and wisdom.”

I'm wondering with you. People who really have a lot of cash, do not talk about it.

Those who're constantly telling others how rich they are, do not have much in their lives. And maybe a being small complex......

Same guy wrote very proudly that he drove daddy in law's Benz. Which raises the question, why can't he afford his own Benz? .

My Mitsubishi is my own car and i don't have to ask anybody when I want to drive it.

I've met many very intelligent people in Isaan and I prefer to hang out with them ,not with some wannabees.

And it's pretty obvious that this guy's one of them. A wannabee.

Thanks Joe you suspicious old bstrd haha. Have u seen the meds the hospital dish out? I bought the kid a few things from the pharmacy (personally :-) to help the kids breathing issues

What type of meds do hospitals dish out huh.png

Dr Kenny seems to know a lot about hospitals. Even the Sisaket hospital ( Sisaket was and might still be the poorest province) has all sorts of medicine from all over the world.

So Dr Kenny seems to be a professional pharmacist and doctor. He immediately found out that the kid is suffering of Sinusitis and pneumonia, bought Trimethoprim and other Decongestants imported from good old Germany.

If you never understand people here, you shouldn't live here. It's that easy.

1980's - Thais very gracious, heart warming and giving.

2015 - The Thais only think about themselves and what anybody can do for them.

That's why I sold everything and moved out of Thailand. Don't miss it at all.

But apparently you miss TVF. whistling.gif

1980's - Thais very gracious, heart warming and giving.

2015 - The Thais only think about themselves and what anybody can do for them.

That's why I sold everything and moved out of Thailand. Don't miss it at all.

But apparently you miss TVF. whistling.gif

Americano biggrin.pngbiggrin.pngbiggrin.png sold all and everything in form of a moped and moved out of Thailand. Now he's living in Laos, with a nice view to Thailand across the Mekhong river.

And he's missing all and everything. 55555555555555555555 thumbsup.gif

My GF's parents just left and in all of the years I have never heard her father say 'thank you' for anything.

I have given him a super-bright LED head torch for use on his farm, the odd bottle of Jack Daniels from duty free and all manner of free food while they were here.

Plus, if at any time he feels hungry or thirsty, he thinks it's fine to go through the fridge and have whatever he wants. The nice bit of cake I got for supper, the last bottle of cold beer - anything.

And he will happily sit watching satellite TV all day while I am busy clearing out drains or cutting grass.

Oh - and the motorbike puts on a lot of km while he is here. He has never asked if it is OK to use it.

Is this normal behaviour ?. He is 100% red-shirt and doesn't help my opinion of them one little bit.

Her mum is fine though. Polite and always in the garden helping out.

There are givers and takers in every culture. My wife never tolerates laziness in any form from her children but from her parents I know not since they're deceased and I never met them. Your wife may not like her dad's attitude too but would never say.Mine also despises neighbors on the make, but when I first met her I was amused at what I was expected to pay for but soon learnt that because I am falang I therefore am rich in their eyes and by comparison it is true..This is how they think, but my wife is different especially now she realizes that there are poor falang,which she really didn't imagine existed before!. Her family is red shirt too but she supported Abhisit but she never talks about it to keep the peace

I occasionally give a few Baht to any beggars along my path and they very rarely, if ever, say or motion a "thank you". Now I'v taken to standing at the spot and saying out loud to them "Kop krun krap"... "Kop khun krap" they usually begrudgingly get the message and mutter a bit of a "thank you" (in Thai) under their breath.

A friend once told me this is because they feel it is they who are doing me the favour by giving me an opportunity to "make merit".....very convenient attitude methinks....especially when it is them who are on the receiving end of the event.

I gave some food to a beggar once when he had his hand out but he knocked it to the ground! I felt like punching him. My wife said he's the local drunk and he only wants money. Next day when he tried it on again, other Thais shook their heads in warning, he was well known to them so I ignored him of course, he soon wandered off.

There is no shame in ambition and working hard in order to improve your lot in life.

None at all. I don't think I said there was. I only said that those who suddenly find themselves in a good place thanks to living in the Third World, then think they're something they could only dream of back in the West, and get a perk on because they can drive daddy's Merc are worthy of a bit of ribbing.....

That is true in most expat communities, particularly amongst the wives..

I think the word is pretentious !!

Small fish in big pond often looks like big fish in small pond

Just as I thought; no one has the balls.

Your own limitations have you cowering behind the keyboard.

Offers open to man up.

The offer was made to you to 'go public' with your guff but it seems you are the one with no balls; proving everything you type is utter fantasy...enjoy Maroon 5....cheesy.giflaugh.pnggigglem.gif

MrBrilliant, no photoshopping from me, I am proud to introduce my wife to anyone. It is Blackfox who bragged about his wife, but then only offered photo's of her. Just one thing, do you not find it strange how it is always the person that brags about all they have, that is the first one that offers to fight, when they are asked to prove it. And now that he has been taken up on his offer, he disappears. By the way I am 61 years old, and I would never offer to fight anyone, but stupidly I can never turn down an idiot.

Blackfox, sorry I didn't get back sooner, I was looking for dead people to help, but couldn't find any. Listen mate you can come and visit me anytime you want here in Isaan. I never turn away anyone in need. I am sure you won't mind coming here, after all you can afford it. Maybe come in your private helicopter, there are plenty of open fields for it to land. And please bring your wife, pictures don't prove anything, she can have a conversation with my wife in anyone of the 5 languages she speaks, though I'm pretty sure you will have to go out and find a wife first. See you anytime.

I'm always in for a party........First box of leo is on me.

I nipped this stuff in the bud early on in the relationship as the rellies did have a try.

The family know that they can rely on me in emergencies (my definition of emergency).

Never had a problem since and I believe I'm shown more respect, too.

When I do give them gifts that are unprompted, they always thank me and say how lucky the missus is to have me.

I guess I have to give up on the big rich guy, because of course he thinks he is above everyone else. He thinks that i am being irrational, so let me qoute him again " let me know where you want to meet, and I will be there" I offered, he isn't taking me up on the offer, I offered an alternative, he hasn't taken me up on that either. So until he does I guess no point in anymore comments. Linzz you maybe right, too much testosterone, but I have to say most of it is in Bangkok.

Several posts have been removed.

7) You will respect fellow members and post in a civil manner. No personal attacks, hateful or insulting towards other members, (flaming) Stalking of members on either the forum or via PM will not be allowed.

20) You will not post any member's personal information including emails, personal messages, photos or web site details.
Advertising, sponsors, user accounts

Did you buy the mushrooms? You probably did as well...

I would of said, "shove the mushrooms where the sun don't shine....and next time, take the bus".

They wouldn't sucker me twice....

and there you would sit, alone in the crap village you chose to move to without even a modicum of local support, banging on your keyboard and complaining about thainess on thaivisa.

Did you buy the mushrooms? You probably did as well...

I would of said, "shove the mushrooms where the sun don't shine....and next time, take the bus".

They wouldn't sucker me twice....

and there you would sit, alone in the crap village you chose to move to without even a modicum of local support, banging on your keyboard and complaining about thainess on thaivisa.

I don't live in a village, I live in the city, so thats your stupid theory gone out and the window....I am far from alone, my twin brother and his wife lives 2 minutes away, and I have my own family with me. So please explain to me where you get the alone bit with my keyboard? Or will you go all quiet now because you look stupid?

sob sob....please be my friend, i am so lonely....555

< snip >

< snip >

November will have 2 weeks assisting underprivileged and the dead here in BKK.

My wife and family will be a part of this also.

I'm sure the dead will greatly appreciate your assistance.

I reckon he raves to them about his wealth also..they can't get up and walk away.

Every truelly rich person i ever knew always downplayed there wealth. If rich, they are not in need of cheap thrills convincing an anonymous internet forum of it.

what a plonker.

Archived