Medical certificate for renewal of 5 year driving licence.

monsieurhappy

Seeing as no-one as answered my question in the pinned topic I will try to get an answer here.

I need to renew my expired 5 year car licence. The topic that is pinned above has some posts that say you need a medical certificate and some posts that say you do not! As anyone renewed their old 5 year car licence in the last few days that can tell me for sure if I need a medical certificate?

My licence expired on the 12th. of August and I will be renewing at Pattaya transport office behind the Regents school.

Thanks!

A friend of mine went 2 weeks ago and did not need one. I need to go in a week or two and my wife called them this morning to check if I can use my yellow book for ID (cannot), also double checked if medical cert is needed - yes it is, she was told.

Seem the definitive answer is take your pick - I think I will take one to be on the safe side.

A friend of mine went 2 weeks ago and did not need one. I need to go in a week or two and my wife called them this morning to check if I can use my yellow book for ID (cannot), also double checked if medical cert is needed - yes it is, she was told.

Seem the definitive answer is take your pick - I think I will take one to be on the safe side.

You can't use your yellow book for ID, you have to use your passport, but you can use it for address confirmation.

Archived