Good time to visit Myanmar

watgate

I was wondering when is a good time to visit Myanmar? I am concerned about the rainy season so I take it September would not be a good time to visit Mynamar. What about October? Any idea when the rainy season is finished in Myanmar?

Others with more knowledge will chime in, I'm sure. But what I've noticed here lately, is weather patterns are all messed up. For the most part, the monsoons fade away in October. But you've got a decent chance for a good rain storm all the way up to the beginning of December.

I'd say June to August are the worst months. September can be tough. October starts to clear out. Generally speaking!

http://www.weather2travel.com/climate-guides/burma/

anytime u have time to go

each season has its positives -negatives

They say that the "best" time ( i guess weather wise) is Nov- mid march, ( have never been during that time) I have been end of March, April, June, July an yes it rains but you do not need deal with masses of tourists, higher prices, or bother booking hotels in advance

Got a good friend living /working in Yangon an he says rain there up till end of Oct. up north its better.

My trip in march/april this year we had rain only for a few hours the whole time but it was DAM HOT in Mandalay .( i wish it had rained) LOL..

Last year in July when i did my motorcycle trip it rained just about everyday but still had a great time, an the trip to Bagan it did not rain at all when i was down there or the bat trip down.

Archived