Visa Extension Pai

Hi from Pai smile.png

My girlfriend, son and I have double entry two month visa's and are just over a month into our first visa. We wish to extend our visa's for longer. Where can we do this that is somewhat close to Pai and do we all have to go or can I just do this with everything filled out and signed. And how long should we expect this to take (a day or two? or just hours)

Thank you kindly

biggrin.png

post-242155-0-35128700-1439785890_thumb.

We are just planing to stay three or four months so we could just go to the nearest border and cross over and back a day or two before our current visa expires and save ourselves 6000 bhat. How would we do such a border run to start our second two month visa on our double entry visa.

wow.... i just looked on google maps and it is over six hours to the border crossing you suggested... bit of a trek for us with the baby... is there anything closer...

perhaps it is better to just get the extension then... is there a closer border crossing from Bangkok because we have to go there next month around the 20th...

Nearest border to Bangkok would probably be Aranyaprathet (Cambodia), about 4 hours by car. There are van services that take care of everything for you. You just sit on the van and then repeat on the way back. They do all the paperwork at the border.