BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lite Beer

France: 2 Americans subdue gunman on high-speed train

Americans coming to the rescue of France again.

Yorktown 1776 the French did the same.

Unfortunately the government of the United States has pushed the multi-culturalism and mass immigration from the Islamic world and Africa that is ruining Europe and made this latest attack possible . The American government has continuously pushed for the inclusion of 90 million Muzz Turks in the EU and NATO bombers made the jihadist conquest of Kosovo a reality. There are many such examples. Of course neither the American or European people are in favor of this but we have an elite class which is. Obozo is now flooding the USA with Muzz immigrants as well. The "Camp of the Saints" is a reality in all of the Western world.

Semper Fi USMC for your herorism on this train. The French sites I am following all speak of your courage and of their gratitude; as well as their frustration with France's multicultural nightmare.

What a stretch to blame the US for the multicultural situation in the EU. Every sovereign country has the right to decide who it will or will not accept. One of the main groups who pushed for more positive attitudes toward immigrants was the UNHCR, which is centered in Geneva, Switzerland and is mostly dominated by Europeans and people from smaller countries. The UNHCR made significant efforts to get refugees resettled.

I think it is a bit of a stretch to insinuate that a Moroccan in Europe is somehow because of US immigration policies.

No they don't in the EU. In the EU Germany, France and UK decide what all the rest of EU does. And there are no borders so anyone with permit to stay in a Schengen nation (lets say Portugal) can legally start marching from there to the northern most tip of Sweden without getting stopped.

Thank you to these two American soldiers. You were courageous and effective.

Generalizations as always ironic about this incident are to be garaged among the other gossip and speculation. No interest.

However, it is true that in France and Belgium today one that actively defends attacks by thugs risk big trouble with the judges.

Good find. You can see the AK in literally the last second of the video. Lacking information to the contrary I'm calling it an AK-74 (not a typo) in 5.45×39mm caliber. The barrel looks to be smaller in diameter than an AK-47 in 7.62×39mm AK caliber. The 74 has a smaller but much faster bullet and is just as damaging.

post-164212-0-02461500-1440221051_thumb.

Unfortunately the government of the United States has pushed the multi-culturalism and mass immigration from the Islamic world and Africa that is ruining Europe and made this latest attack possible . The American government has continuously pushed for the inclusion of 90 million Muzz Turks in the EU and NATO bombers made the jihadist conquest of Kosovo a reality. There are many such examples. Of course neither the American or European people are in favor of this but we have an elite class which is. Obozo is now flooding the USA with Muzz immigrants as well. The "Camp of the Saints" is a reality in all of the Western world.

Semper Fi USMC for your herorism on this train. The French sites I am following all speak of your courage and of their gratitude; as well as their frustration with France's multicultural nightmare.

What a stretch to blame the US for the multicultural situation in the EU. Every sovereign country has the right to decide who it will or will not accept. One of the main groups who pushed for more positive attitudes toward immigrants was the UNHCR, which is centered in Geneva, Switzerland and is mostly dominated by Europeans and people from smaller countries. The UNHCR made significant efforts to get refugees resettled.

I think it is a bit of a stretch to insinuate that a Moroccan in Europe is somehow because of US immigration policies.

No they don't in the EU. In the EU Germany, France and UK decide what all the rest of EU does. And there are no borders so anyone with permit to stay in a Schengen nation (lets say Portugal) can legally start marching from there to the northern most tip of Sweden without getting stopped.

Please note the words 'every sovereign country'. If some countries have given up their sovereign right to enters the country that is their own internal problem. It might be wise to review those decisions. My only point was that US immigration policy would have virtually nothing to do with this and the US or any other non-EU country would have little influence over who lives in Europe.

I trust you mean the Siege of Yorktown which occurred in 1781. Yes, the French were involved, but trying to claim that they "rescued" the Americans is laughable revisionism. The Americans and French had been acting as alliance. French troops at Yorktown were under Washington's command, and comprised about 40% of his soldiers. The battle was won, because the French fleet was ordered by Washington to block Cornwalis' escape from Yorktown, while Washington took advantage of a tactical error made by Cornwalis in failing to properly defend 4 redoubts. As a result, Washington was able to bombard the British troops for 3 weeks while trapped in Yorktown. The British surrendered and American independence resulted.

Reaching back 250 years to bring up a questionable show of military will reeks of desperation.

No. You need to read my initial post more carefully. I never blamed America exclusively for the French immigration problem and to do so would be foolish indeed. Yet the American government do (and did) influence European decisions on these matters in many different ways. This is not to absolve European multi-culturalists and open-borders politicians and elites. Many Americans understand they too have been betrayed in the same way by Washington elites as well.

It was a miracle that the Americans prevailed over the most powerful military power of the time. It is doubtful they would have done so without the considerable French support; both financal and eventually military. The money the French King spent on this war was substantial and put France into debt. Historians recognize this large war-debt was one if the factors that led to the French Revolution and the loss of the King's head. The odds against the Americans in their revolt were very high and the French support was indeed crucial. The French are grateful for American support in WW II and our Founding Fathers were of France's considerable contribution to their independance. What desperation are you referring to? I simply pointed out that America repaid France for their help as a reminder to all the American French-bashers that French history did not begin in 1939 as some believe. Look at the valor of the French army in WW I and their considerable casualites as a further example. The collapse of the French army in 1939 is recognized as a lowpoint in our history; but it is far from being the sum total of a long history we are proud of. Being both French and American; I am proud of both and even manage somehow to be an Anglophile ( except during rugby matches). 555

Please stay on the topic, which is not the US Revolutionary War.

Please note the words 'every sovereign country'. If some countries have given up their sovereign right to enters the country that is their own internal problem. It might be wise to review those decisions. My only point was that US immigration policy would have virtually nothing to do with this and the US or any other non-EU country would have little influence over who lives in Europe.

No i don't think US has much say in EU immigration but countries like Libya and Turkey have as they actively push/help "refugees" (welfare tourists is the more correct word) to Europe through them.

But the people who stopped this terrorist should get more than just a medal.

Despite what some would have us believe, this is what my America looks like to me, every day. A couple of buddies doing what buddies do.

The guy in the middle who yelled "Get him" lives about 100 miles from where I live and I know the people of the area. That area is the heart of vast mountainous timber lands and some gold mining and was settled by big strong men who had the genetics and will to tame the wilderness and become loggers and miners. A lot of them were Swedes, Scots and Irish. It's a small area without much growth and it retains much of its heritage.

I think I see some of that pioneer in Mr. Skarlatos in the middle. Unfortunately black people were chosen for being strong and able to work hard as attested to by the way they dominate professional sports in the US.

Mr. Skarlatos and Mr. Spencer have that physical ability and emotionally have put that past behind them are are what they should be - buddies with their arms around each other.

Cheers.

post-164212-0-87383800-1440222432_thumb.

The sad fact about this Good News story, is that we, the 'Good Guys' if you like,have to get lucky like this every time-whereas the maniac extremists only need to get by once to succeed in their quest to murder many innocent bystanders~ thank God,we got lucky this time.

Well done guys, hope you got a few kicks in !!

And unfortunately it won't be the last similar story concerning these African, Maroccon or whatever lunatics. Are we still surprised here? No way! Becomes more and more common in the Eu unless these cowardly politicians going to do something really drastic about it. But of course we all know what that has to be, don't we? shock1.gif1zgarz5.gif

Saw a picture of the shooter carted off on a stretcher.

Looks like the two Marines worked him over a bit.

They where not marines but national guardsmen on holiday in Europe after a tour in Afghanistan and a third person helped them who is a 63 year old British bussinesman.

The shooter is a Belgian of Morrocan decent who boarded the train in the Brussels south trainstation, last week IS Syria fighters issued another terror threat against Belgium and the message contained a sentence wich said our sleeping lions will awaken in your country wich basicly means calling up the lone wolf terrorists to carry out attacks.

The shooter was actually known by the authority's as linked to terror organisations,i would provide links but i think most tv readers cant read Dutch.

Yes, but i doubt Obama even knows where France is . He is the only American president that has not attended the memorial service for fallen ex GI's since the end of WW2.