maid in Udon Thani

georgy

A friend of mine, a middleaged and reliable lady is looking for a maid job on a daily, weekly or monthly base.
Clean house, laundry, iron.
She speaks basic english.

500-800 Baht per day, depending on flat size and distance.
PM me if you are interested.

PS: Please note that no personal services will be provided!

Thank You,007, more reasonable and a Fair Wage for Issan

Thai workers in the rice fields , do not get any where near 300 bht a day,{ supposed to be the daily national rate.]

Teachers, start off on 8,000 bht a mounth .

Supply and demand , dictates the wages paid .

Minimum wage .... of course.

I would think giving massages would be more lucrative...and easier...

Maids work by the hour...don't they? I mean...if the house is cleaned..then she is done. Perhaps an agreement that a list of housekeeping chores would be done and a full day's wages given. This should not include yard work, or vehicle washing...nor nanny/caregiving responsibilities.

Maids in hotels clean many rooms per day. Perhaps 10...earning minimum wages only.

A typical house may have basically 5 rooms (and 2 or three bathrooms). I could clean my huge, 4 bedroom house in half a day...but would let a maid take all day ...for 300. If she shopped, cooked and took care of some other duties related to the home, I would tip her on top of that.

In the Philippines, I paid 3000 pesos a month (2000 baht per month) for a live in maid. Room and board were included. Minimum wage was just a little bit lower than it is in Thailand. Alas...even the maids there were cute, and I tended to befriend them a bit. I would get a kick out of inviting them to eat with me, or watch tv.

If you really want to save money..take away the wife's allowance and make her your maid.

I posted earlier we pay the maid 300batt a day, she told my wife her friends in her village asked her to get so much money does she have to provide extra services, they are also jealous of her

This suggests we are paying top rate

She is happy we are happy so all good

From this I would doubt many maids get more than the 300 we pay

By song thaw we are 20 mins from KK and 20batt

Thai workers in the rice fields , do not get any where near 300 bht a day,{ supposed to be the daily national rate.]

You said it yourself supply and demand. Now I'm assuming you have first hand knowledge of what wage a worker planting or harvesting rice earns. When the height of harvest season begins and farmers are worried about the wind wages go up if you want your rice cut first. I see 500 baht paid a day with 250 baht for 1/2 day. The days of 300 baht a day in out area are gone.

You said it yourself supply and demand. Now I'm assuming you have first hand knowledge of what wage a worker planting or harvesting rice earns. When the height of harvest season begins and farmers are worried about the wind wages go up if you want your rice cut first. I see 500 baht paid a day with 250 baht for 1/2 day. The days of 300 baht a day in out area are gone.[/quote. 30 miles outside Korat, there is never a rush,200 baht Only,Never 500 a day,maybe a few less hours if everything is finished,but pay rate always Same Same, this is near Chakarat

As said the isaarn lady is trying to get rich cleaning

Too expensive

But I guess it's gonna be the Thai way, she'll not find work at 500bt per day so she'll up her rates to compensate.

Op - why do you employ her if you think the rates are reasonable? Or are you one of the cheap Charlie's you mention?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Archived