Krabi International School or The British International School Krabi. Which one's good?

Farsai Felicia

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There is no comparison. BISK = British international school Krabi is Thai owned, completely disorganised, the Thai staff are anything But professional, while the farang teachers, even if not fully qualified do try the best they can with very little resources or back-up. Five years ago they had approximately 60+ pupils, now the figure is around 25 and falling.

Krabi international school is Farang owned, and by all accounts is very well organised with qualified ex-pat teachers. As it only opened in September this year the facilities are not all in place, yet on the plus side all their buildings are new and safe ( think electrics) One slight problem is this school is a bit out of the way, Ao - Nang approx 8 k, Krabi 20k.

As someone who knows both schools I would not hesitate to recommend Krabi over Bisk.

• 1 month later...

I agree with @nontabury, Krabi International School looks a lot more professional in every way with qualified teachers.

There is no comparison. BISK = British international school Krabi is Thai owned, completely disorganised, the Thai staff are anything But professional, while the farang teachers, even if not fully qualified do try the best they can with very little resources or back-up. Five years ago they had approximately 60+ pupils, now the figure is around 25 and falling.

Krabi international school is Farang owned, and by all accounts is very well organised with qualified ex-pat teachers. As it only opened in September this year the facilities are not all in place, yet on the plus side all their buildings are new and safe ( think electrics) One slight problem is this school is a bit out of the way, Ao - Nang approx 8 k, Krabi 20k.
As someone who knows both schools I would not hesitate to recommend Krabi over Bisk.

Archived