Is The Duangtawan Gym Membership Good Value?

KhunLing

I went and asked around a few gyms / pools. The Duangtawan is expensive at 10 000 baht (or 15 000 for two people / my wife doesn't want to join though). The pool looks nice and it's very easy to get to. (I live near the city)

Does anyone have a comment on this one? / Is anyone a member?

All opinions appreciated :o

I went and asked around a few gyms / pools. The Duangtawan is expensive at 10 000 baht (or 15 000 for two people / my wife doesn't want to join though). The pool looks nice and it's very easy to get to. (I live near the city)

Does anyone have a comment on this one? / Is anyone a member?

All opinions appreciated :o

They have been getting a lot of new members, but it is not too bad now early in the morning, but this is the slowest time of year. I predict that starting next month it will be difficult to use the equipment because of all the hotel guests that use the facilities and soon the swimming pool will be too cold to use.

During the cool season there is NO sunshine on the pool (there is very little now) and it is freezing cold.

I appreciate the reply. I ended up going there and joining. That pool is BEAUTIFUL! Best I've seen up north.

Yes, it's a bit cold. I can handle that though as it's so hot here. The pool side area also has lots of space to just relax and listen to an MP3 player etc.

The gym + jacuzzi was fairly empty when I went there around 5pm. I can imagine both will be busy though.

I normally work in the mornings. What time in the afternoons do you think is 'less busy' generally?

My wife ended up joining also. It was 10 000 for just me, so 5000 extra for her isn't bad contextually.

I appreciate the reply. I ended up going there and joining. That pool is BEAUTIFUL! Best I've seen up north.

Yes, it's a bit cold. I can handle that though as it's so hot here. The pool side area also has lots of space to just relax and listen to an MP3 player etc.

The gym + jacuzzi was fairly empty when I went there around 5pm. I can imagine both will be busy though.

I normally work in the mornings. What time in the afternoons do you think is 'less busy' generally?

My wife ended up joining also. It was 10 000 for just me, so 5000 extra for her isn't bad contextually.

I only work out in the mornings, but a freind who works out in the afternoon says that it is normally more busy then.

I don't particularly like the L shaped pool as it is difficult to swim laps in. The pool at the Chiang Mai Orchid is much better.

The temprature is fine now, but as soon as it gets a little cool outside, it will be very difficult to stand it.