Koh Samui prison break inmates back behind bars

webfact

Koh Samui prison break inmates back behind bars

1.jpg

KOH SAMUI: -- Yesterday (25th August) three inmates of the Koh Samui Provincial Prison took part in a prison break. The trio reportedly made their dash for freedom by jumping four meters from the prison roof, one inmate was injured so jail break badly he was immediately captured, unable to flee the scene.

The other two, a 43 year old from Surat Thani and a 23 year old from Narathiwat managed to escape in their prison fatigues and shackles.

The local police immediately set out to capture the two fugitives and alerted the general public around the areas of Hua Thanon and Namuang with loud hailer trucks. Within two hours the police had apprehended the men, both facing drug charges, one of whom suffered from a suspected broken leg after jumping from the building. The men were still handcuffed together.

2.jpg

samuitimes-logo.jpg
-- Samui Times 2015-08-26

I'd say it would not be hard to break out of prison in Thailand. I would definitely try it if I was inside. People can be bribed, extorted, loose controls, crumbling buildings. And when they are out, so what, they can just blend in with all the other Somchais sitting around doing nothing in the provinces no one would have a clue.

I'd say it would not be hard to break out of prison in Thailand. I would definitely try it if I was inside. People can be bribed, extorted, loose controls, crumbling buildings. And when they are out, so what, they can just blend in with all the other Somchais sitting around doing nothing in the provinces no one would have a clue.

Having visited Koh Samui prison to give books and food parcels I can tell you it would not be that easy to get out that particular prison it has only been built in the last 10 years so it's not some old corrugated building !!

Wonder if they ever considered that the are on an ISLAND. facepalm.gif

If they were smart they would not be there in the first place, what you think ?

Could be,...???....but look at it this way,...Many innocent people are in Jail, framed by so called powerful people....!!! as scapegoats for the crimes they committed...!

Best regards...

Why some dude wearing a jacket in the tropical Samui heat?

Because they wear clothing to cover their bodies from the sun in Thailand. If you lived here you would know this. Like in Arab countries, faces, heads, necks and arms are covered.

And the younger generation wears hoodies in the 100 degree heat, because they do not want to be dark skinned.

So was Alcrataz prison in the San Francisco Bay. Only Hollywood publicists, for movie purposes, made it escape free. Plenty escaped. Forget the sharks. Kids swim in the San Francisco Bay every day. Every year they have races to Alcrataz and back. Hype.

And??? Do you think it's impossible to escape from an island?

Yea----so you never heard of Alcatraz?cheesy.gif

Not many holidaymakers on Alcatraz and there was'nt two ferry companies and hundreds of small boats.

And??? Do you think it's impossible to escape from an island?

Yea----so you never heard of Alcatraz?cheesy.gif

Not many holidaymakers on Alcatraz and there was'nt two ferry companies and hundreds of small boats.

But they were chained together, and Thailand is not famed for it's synchronised swimming, especially the men !

Archived