Koh Samui prison break inmates back behind bars

webfact

But they were chained together, and Thailand is not famed for it's synchronised swimming, especially the men !

Hey, if synchronized swimming was allowed for men in the Olympics Thailand would win every time.

It would be the number one sport for all ladyboy.

Within two hours the police had apprehended the men, both facing drug charges,

Possibly they were selling drugs so the laws should apply to them......however, if they were only consuming the drugs and got caught then there has to be a better way than harsh treatment and harsh prison sentences as the means and ways to deal with recreational drug consumption

I doubt if Thailand will ever change the status quo concerning how they deal with those people who consume the drugs...Even if the drug consumption is a foolish endeavor by the users, the law enforcement personal should be / could be dealing with much more important matters rather than arresting people who are consuming the drugs for pleasure seeking purposes

You can imagine if alcohol was still illegal and how many people would be in prison for alcohol consumption?

Millions, if everyone were arrested and treated the same as drug users because it is deemed illegal.

Just saying

Cheers

I definitely don't like the look of that baseball bat.

I've looking for baseball equipment, where in the heck did he gets his and besides I'm sure he doesn't know how to play. Maybe its a snake protection equipment?

No, earlier someone said it's an attitude adjustment bat.

I'd say it would not be hard to break out of prison in Thailand. I would definitely try it if I was inside. People can be bribed, extorted, loose controls, crumbling buildings. And when they are out, so what, they can just blend in with all the other Somchais sitting around doing nothing in the provinces no one would have a clue.

Yeah, right, all those Asians look the same anyway, don't they..........

When they get back to the prison they will have their legs broken and be beaten within an inch of their lives.

Prison officers lose face then prisoners escape, they do not like that.

Historically, such a loss of face rarely resulted in escaped prisoners being recaptured alive.

Wonder if they ever considered that the are on an ISLAND. facepalm.gif

And??? Do you think it's impossible to escape from an island?

Yea----so you never heard of Alcatraz?cheesy.gif

Not many holidaymakers on Alcatraz and there was'nt two ferry companies and hundreds of small boats.

When they turn up at the ferry... in prison fatigues, hand cuffs and leg irons.

"Were doing a run for charity... we have to get as far as we can without any money, any chance of a free ride, and a beer or two..." cheesy.gifcheesy.gifcheesy.gif

When they get back to the prison they will have their legs broken and be beaten within an inch of their lives.

Prison officers lose face then prisoners escape, they do not like that.

and when it happens in other countries they DONT lose face......................fed up with all this losing face s - - t

Wonder if they ever considered that the are on an ISLAND. facepalm.gif

And??? Do you think it's impossible to escape from an island?

You would think not but someone did it about a year and a bit ago from another island. You need contacts. Perhaps the plan did not make include the second guy's broken leg. The first broken leg already retired from the race

Possibly they were selling drugs so the laws should apply to them......however, if they were only consuming the drugs and got caught then there has to be a better way than harsh treatment and harsh prison sentences as the means and ways to deal with recreational drug consumption

I doubt if Thailand will ever change the status quo concerning how they deal with those people who consume the drugs...Even if the drug consumption is a foolish endeavor by the users, the law enforcement personal should be / could be dealing with much more important matters rather than arresting people who are consuming the drugs for pleasure seeking purposes

You can imagine if alcohol was still illegal and how many people would be in prison for alcohol consumption?

Millions, if everyone were arrested and treated the same as drug users because it is deemed illegal.

Just saying

Cheers

Thanks, but alcohol is not illegal and this is not about alcohol. And we only know the charges "involve" drugs. But now we do know your particular hobby-horse. Simple. Don't do illegal drugs. P.S. The favorite drug of most Expats is Kamagra. That's still legal isn't it?

I'd say it would not be hard to break out of prison in Thailand. I would definitely try it if I was inside. People can be bribed, extorted, loose controls, crumbling buildings. And when they are out, so what, they can just blend in with all the other Somchais sitting around doing nothing in the provinces no one would have a clue.

Obviously you are someone who has never seen a Thai prison compound.

Just saying

Cheers

"Still illegal"? When has alcohol ever been illegal here?

Archived