looking for accommodation in BKK

Hi everyone , i will be in BKK next month and i am looking for accommodation. My workplace is at lat kra bang and i have to go there thrice a week. my preferred location would be somewhere that is not too far from town but easy for me to travel to work. please share with me your suggestion.

The NasaVegas Hotel is across the street from the Rhamkhamheng Airport Rail Link. You would be able to use the link for travel to Lat Krabang (last stop before the airport) or for trips into the city.

Nothing fancy and not to much to do in the area but it is low priced, about B800 p/n. Check Agoda and Booking.com for reduced prices.

your best option would be to stay in a cheap hotel near Ramkhampheng uni for a few nights ... there are lots of cheap hotels up the soi's off the main road there, then when you have spare time ( a couple of days ) just walk around and ask other students where the best and cheapest rooms are located.

Are you a student ? The reason I say you need to go there and check is because not to many expats / farangs will have stayed in rooms around that area ... it's more for locals.

your best option would be to stay in a cheap hotel near Ramkhampheng uni for a few nights ... there are lots of cheap hotels up the soi's off the main road there, then when you have spare time ( a couple of days ) just walk around and ask other students where the best and cheapest rooms are located.

Are you a student ? The reason I say you need to go there and check is because not to many expats / farangs will have stayed in rooms around that area ... it's more for locals.

Oic, i will be here for work. Its my first time staying in bkk although i have come here for holidays few times

Sent from my Lenovo K50a40 using Tapatalk

Archived