BANGKOK

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jspill

Road rage fight video, two girls fighting

It's always surprising to see you posting in here when you keep repeating that this forum is only for "trolling" and that you hate every single interaction you have on thaivisa.

For me it shows only the sound but no video :-(

"Nice", but I have seen that weeks ago.

Don't fool around with Thai women ! blink.png

And her guy watches the rage untouched.

I wouldn't want to meet her when she's in a bad mood. If i was the Thai government I'd get into training for the Rio olympics. Definite medal prospect.

When I see her boxing like crazy and than the other girl comes out of the car complete unharmed, it is strange.

With at least one successful hit like that there would be big damage.

Strange how she isnt so physical once the other girl gets out of the car, and after all that apparent punching to head and face , not even a blemish ?, seems odd to me.

I wonder what happened for her to fly off the handle like that?

In an ideal world the lady in the car would step out and give the screeching, bullying baboon a fat red lip to match the shiny, bright ass she's too base to be embarrassed by making of herself.

Pretty chicken S move to beat her while she's belted in her car and no chance for her to undo her seat belt or get out while the farm biatch is trying to break her arm over the car door. I don't think she's getting enough it seems whistling.gif , a lot of really brave men in that scene as well. coffee1.gif