Bangkok Bomb Suspect Arrested

Lite Beer

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the end, it was just a process of elimination of checking on all Turkish national's recently arriving in the capital. Can only hope they protect him until he's provided with due legal representation and a fair trial. However, the evidence found so far according to Thai PBS, such as finding ball bearings and bomb making equipment, appears to be overwhelming against him at this stage.

The one on the left is a drawing made from a still frame of a fuzzy video from a camera that's probably 20 years old.

I say arresting a Turkish man with the same bomb materials in his apartment as was used in the bombing of the shrine is a good start.

RT@vaitor: Local Thai Media stating Police raided suspects house and identified him as a Turkish national (28 years old) -http://t.co/VvFY1FjMeC

CNkCjz4UsAAVfsQ.jpg

The only similarity between the photo and the picture is both have a head with ears on it.

As long as the bomb making materials were there prior to the arrest!

Just thinking outside the box. I've just blow the hell out of a public place killing and maiming a lot of people. CCTV catches my escape. I've had days to get the heck out of Dodge. Why I'm I still in my room with a bunch of materials that could be used for bomb making. Personally, especially considering the media was saying there was not a good CCTV coverage, I'd be in a different country, and back to whatever sick terror cell I came from. But no! The "Suspect" stays. Like one of the previous posters said. Wait and see.

Just thinking outside the box. I've just blow the hell out of a public place killing and maiming a lot of people. CCTV catches my escape. I've had days to get the heck out of Dodge. Why I'm I still in my room with a bunch of materials that could be used for bomb making. Personally, especially considering the media was saying there was not a good CCTV coverage, I'd be in a different country, and back to whatever sick terror cell I came from. But no! The "Suspect" stays. Like one of the previous posters said. Wait and see.

Frighin unbelievable.

Well they were under pressure to arrest somebody... anybody. Now they just have to plant and fabricate evidence. Case solved.

pathetic

No pathetic is those who believe a level of competency exists where they had the ability to catch the bomber. So Einstein,how did they conclude the nationality was Turkish?

And if this was the guy, why on earth would he not have disposed of any evidence given that he would have known this was the only connection?

If some Turk wanted to carry out a terrorist attack, they'd carry it out on Kurds, not Thais. I call this BS

Scissors, duct tape, I have them at my home too.

Wrong, he may linked to the Grey Wolves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

or Uighur and wanted to make thailand and china pay for the past deportation....

But for the evidence yes I am still waiting more

If some Turk wanted to carry out a terrorist attack, they'd carry it out on Kurds, not Thais. I call this BS

Scissors, duct tape, I have them at my home too.

Wrong, he may linked to the Grey Wolves

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

or Uighur and wanted to make thailand and china pay for the past deportation....

But for the evidence yes I am still waiting more

Dude I'm Turkish, Grey Wolves disbanded in early 90's.

And trust me Grey Wolves guys don't remotely look like this.

This guy in the picture is probably some uyghur dirtbag carrying a fake Turkish passport.

Maybe he wants to carry out a 2nd attack after seeing how incompetent BIB are.

Well they were under pressure to arrest somebody... anybody. Now they just have to plant and fabricate evidence. Case solved.

Dont be so insulting to the dead

Your obviously Thai and been educated not to think and just follow your superiors. The only insult to the dead is the incompetence of the investigation but you wouldnt realise it.

Put a wig and glasses on him, crop the whishers to a day's growth, and make the same claims.

What the BiB achieve will never be acknowledged by some.

They may, or may not, be right, but let it run its course.

A combined force of police and soldiers encircled a hostel in Bangkok’s eastern suburb of Nongchok at 4 pm today and apprehended a foreigner who the police suspected to be the wanted bomb suspect in the Erawan shrine deadly bomb explosion.

Assistant commissioner of the Royal Thai Police Pol Lt Gen Prawut Thavornsiri and Bangkok police commissioner Pol Lt Gen Sriwara Rangsitpramprom were rushing to Nongchok police station to question the suspect.

thaipbs_logo.jpg
-- Thai PBS 2015-08-29

The one on the left is a drawing made from a still frame of a fuzzy video from a camera that's probably 20 years old.

I say arresting a Turkish man with the same bomb materials in his apartment as was used in the bombing of the shrine is a good start.

RT@vaitor: Local Thai Media stating Police raided suspects house and identified him as a Turkish national (28 years old) -http://t.co/VvFY1FjMeC

CNkCjz4UsAAVfsQ.jpg

The only similarity between the photo and the picture is both have a head with ears on it.

A good start ?

They take the material to the room and that's it ! The same thing when foreigners are stopped randomly and two cops put a bag with drug in their pockets ! Good start, isn't it ?

Now another innocent will be horribly tortured for days and weeks until he confesses Thaksin paid him to put the bomb. Case solved. The Thai way.

Archived