Bangkok Bomb Suspect Arrested

Lite Beer

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I knew they were going to give the reward to themselves, it has happened before. Just too many bananas in this republic.

Yes I have to agree the police force have no shame only greed. They have sunk to a new low in my opinion well into minus territory. The landlady who called them should have gotten the reward along with the taxi driver but again as a long time TV reader I did not expect much else. Its a national disgrace.

As I understand it this is not the 1 million reward but the 3 million offered by the police chief. So the guy who tipped the police that lead them to the suspect will get his 1 million.

Police acted on a tip from the landlord who owned the apartment that the suspect was renting, according to a police source who declined to be named. The landlord grew suspicious because the suspect did not speak Thai and rented five rooms on the same floor of the apartment building, since late July...

And today I read that police are claiming the reward for themselves:

https://twitter.com/pakhead/status/638234400015040513

If you bother to read the report they are getting 3 million from the police chief, no mention of the reward money. But carry on having a go.

Its all a part of the same daisy chain. Reminds me of Sin Sod you pay then her parents give all or some back. Looks good to ordinary Thai's. The police chief must have a rainy day slush fund.

Police acted on a tip from the landlord who owned the apartment that the suspect was renting, according to a police source who declined to be named. The landlord grew suspicious because the suspect did not speak Thai and rented five rooms on the same floor of the apartment building, since late July...

And today I read that police are claiming the reward for themselves:

https://twitter.com/pakhead/status/638234400015040513

If you bother to read the report they are getting 3 million from the police chief, no mention of the reward money. But carry on having a go.

Exactly the same as Prayuth when he gave a reward to the Koh Tao cops for busting the Burmese boys. In that instance, I believe there was absolutely no mention of the reward's value or even if it was monetary.

But you all know how that goes.

Similar body types but they all seem to come from the same region in China so if we are talking about 8 suspects most of them could probably wear that yellow t-shirt, the bomber were in disguise so to name the one who placed the bomb could be difficult .

Archived