Thai wife wants divorce after 5 months

The worse thing is when they come to your country for instance Australia like my one did through me sponsoring her was when her 2 probationary period was over she was free to do what she wished her intention was to find another partner and other family so clearly it was act of betrayal and using my emotional involvement with her through pretending to play happy family, love is a business now for them if they not get what they want they simply dump you never again shall ever trust or sponser a thai lady as the old saying goes once bitten twice shy. Worse she gains citizenship through you for betraying you 

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 1/26/2019 at 1:02 AM, BritManToo said:

Betrayal is what women do, learn to live with that, AWALT.

Yes like a game of chess eventually they give you checkmate by sneaking up on you to eventually to destroy you especially Thai women thats why I will never visit that country again there is nothing special there other countries in the world are much better than thailand because of betrayal 

• 4 weeks later...

I bought my one from chiangmai to Australia and before she left thailand was already making fun of me as we had child together in thailand as I was thinking the best for daughter education thai women are not loyal will do anything to escape thailand and will use emotional blackmail and pretend that you are happy family I still keep that photo which i was called loser when she make fun of me for bringing her back to Australia for basically doing the right thing, I never can and will ever trust thai women again they are not honest or loyal

Archived