Thai wife wants divorce after 5 months

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So here's the deal my wife is talking divorce after 5 months.

I think this is just a power move so I give in to all her ridiculous demands like build a shop for her and buy her whatever stupid thing she wants.

Not going to happen!

So my question is can she get a lot of my money if we were only married for a short time?

I have no houses or vehicles I bought for her so no problem there.

We live in Thailand

Your lucky piss the <deleted>?k wit off you are very lucky she did it now and get a new one next time not marry them lean from your mistakes and you will go a long way here all of us are here for one thing thai puss if not for thai puss why would you come to this third world sh?t hole

Speak for yourself,you may live in a sh?t hole and much of it bought on by yourself,no doubt.My sh?t goes down the hole,so i live in a nice enviroment.You know what you can do if you don't like it.I got 3 dogs.

Ok hop you not get rip off but you will for sure you think with your little head not your big head .

Sorting the wheat out from the chaff....

As marrying a farang is kind of like finding the Golden Fleece,

Marrying a farang is only

looked upon as a good thing

by financially-strapped Thais.

To the rest, it's seen as a

major step down especially

when the husband is much

older.

As for age, you just need to look at their culture a bit more. Quite normal to see young girls marrying older Thais or Chinese. There is no problem with age....

Raising the red bs flag on your idea. Perhaps the very few wealthy families would look down on me... But not all that are not poor.

I see their culture just fine,

thanks. Tell you what I don't

see, though and that's lots

of doddering old Thai men

creaking up the road with

young Thai women. No one

said it's unheard of but is it

'normal'? Like hell it is.

But anyway, this has been

discussed a few million

times on TVF. I'm sure

you're as bored of it as I

am. Agree to disagree

and let's get on with it.

Sorting the wheat out from the chaff....

As marrying a farang is kind of like finding the Golden Fleece,

Marrying a farang is only

looked upon as a good thing

by financially-strapped Thais.

To the rest, it's seen as a

major step down especially

when the husband is much

older.

As for age, you just need to look at their culture a bit more. Quite normal to see young girls marrying older Thais or Chinese. There is no problem with age....

Raising the red bs flag on your idea. Perhaps the very few wealthy families would look down on me... But not all that are not poor.

I see their culture just fine,

thanks. Tell you what I don't

see, though and that's lots

of doddering old Thai men

creaking up the road with

young Thai women. No one

said it's unheard of but is it

'normal'? Like hell it is.

But anyway, this has been

discussed a few million

times on TVF. I'm sure

you're as bored of it as I

am. Agree to disagree

and let's get on with it.

Who the hell are you what would you know about thai woman and if a thai lady like a old man or not you have no

idea get a life how old are you ? Thai woman are not stupid they know a older man takes care more and dose not go out and play up like a young man dose and Thais not care if you are old all thai care about if you are. Jai Dai but you would not know you need to get a life and let thai lady do what they want to be with a old man or a young man I love it when I see a young lady with a older man

Who the hell are you what would you know about thai woman and if a thai lady like a old man or not you have no

idea get a life how old are you ? Thai woman are not stupid they know a older man takes care more and dose not go out and play up like a young man dose and Thais not care if you are old all thai care about if you are. Jai Dai but you would not know you need to get a life and let thai lady do what they want to be with a old man or a young man I love it when I see a young lady with a older man

Who am I? I'm YeahSiam and

first, unlike you, I live here.

Second, unlike you, I'm not

a sex tourist who spends his

holidays up and down soi

cowboy.The Thai women I

know weren't met in a

freelancer bar or in a soapy

massage parlour. I consider

their opinions and preferences

to be more representative of

the ordinary Thai female at

large than coyote and gogo

girl barfines who've told you

exactly what you want to

hear if it gets them more

money.

ok??!!

holidays up and down soi

cowboy.The Thai women I

know weren't met in a

exactly what you want to

money.

ok??!!

You not have a Brian you have no idea about me I not stupid like you and put all my money in to thailand I have a Brian you need to get one I never ever get Thais out of the bars like you

Come on posters. Please lets not let a difference of opinion degenerate into abuse. Some posters who can afford it are here for the ladies. Some are here for the new sights and adventure. Others like me are married, have a house and family and are content and happy. There is no need to be derogatory to the Thai ladies. Like all women in every country, they provide a service in order to provide for their family and themselves. If anyone has the qualifications to be a judiciary judge, maybe they can comment. Meanwhile - Live and let live and calm down

Depends on where you met with her...

And some people seem to have quite low standards...

If you have not bought anything within the marriage you own her nothing. Good man for not giving into her demands...she would most probably would have kicked you in the ass anyway after you bought property the way if sounds to me. She seems to be opportunist like 95% of them are.

Run my friend, run !!

95℅ ? Rather a low estimate I think.

Any evidence to support your case?

Quite a generalisation, don't you think so?

If you have not bought anything within the marriage you own her nothing. Good man for not giving into her demands...she would most probably would have kicked you in the ass anyway after you bought property the way if sounds to me. She seems to be opportunist like 95% of them are.

Run my friend, run !!

Wow!!! All these people on this thread with such low opinions of Thai women ... saying she will threaten to hire some thugs or being opportunistic.

I've lived here for 12 years, was married for seven of them and went through an amicable divorce. I've had many girlfriends since that divorce and never has anyone threatened me like that. I think the majority of the people posting this complete drivel are dating what I refer to as Thai Trailer Trash. and if that's your thing, you get what you deserve. Instead find a woman from a good family and good education. You may have some other headaches from someone like that but it won't be about them trying to grab your cash.
Am I wrong if I say you have been here 12 years, was married to 7 Thai woman and since your last wife had many Thai girlfriends ? Maybe your the one missing the point here mate... First of all a Thai lady from a Good and Proper family with so called High Education will not be falling for a Farang in a million years....unless she and her family has the wool around your eyes and just waiting to go in for the kill... The Real Thing go for Really rich Thai/Chiness men alike. It Is What It Is.

Run my friend, run !!

Wow!!! All these people on this thread with such low opinions of Thai women ... saying she will threaten to hire some thugs or being opportunistic.

I've lived here for 12 years, was married for seven of them and went through an amicable divorce. I've had many girlfriends since that divorce and never has anyone threatened me like that. I think the majority of the people posting this complete drivel are dating what I refer to as Thai Trailer Trash. and if that's your thing, you get what you deserve. Instead find a woman from a good family and good education. You may have some other headaches from someone like that but it won't be about them trying to grab your cash.

Am I wrong if I say you have been here 12 years, was married to 7 Thai woman and since your last wife had many Thai girlfriends ? Maybe your the one missing the point here mate... First of all a Thai lady from a Good and Proper family with so called High Education will not be falling for a Farang in a million years....unless she and her family has the wool around your eyes and just waiting to go in for the kill... The Real Thing go for Really rich Thai/Chiness men alike. It Is What It Is.

No he was married for 7 years.

&lt;deleted&gt; are you on about..... *good and proper*.....I was 6 months with a rich Chinese/ Thai. She wasn't after my money she just wanted a farang accessory to parade around.

No he was married for 7 years.

<deleted> are you on about..... *good and proper*.....I was 6 months with a rich Chinese/ Thai. She wasn't after my money she just wanted a farang accessory to parade around.

Even if this were true...you're proud of this? Being paraded around like a pet monkey? Dude, go find some self-esteem.

In my smal village, it is the locals that approach me. I do not offer any services. So how is it that I am asked to speak at 3 schools. Why am I invited to attend local temple ceremonies. Why do the heads of the local military, education and the headman show some respect for me. It is because I show respect to them. It is because I wear traditional Thai vests to the festivals. It is because I try to accept the local Thai culture. It is because I am not a blowfly at a bar. You men are missing out so much on the majority of Thai culture. Enuf sed

holidays up and down soi

cowboy.The Thai women I

know weren't met in a

exactly what you want to

money.

ok??!!

You not have a Brian you have no idea about me I not stupid like you and put all my money in to thailand I have a Brian you need to get one I never ever get Thais out of the bars like you

I think you stupid.

You spell no good and grammar no good.

I think you very dumb old Farang.

Easy prey for average girl or bg.

You say old man better to take care…haha.

Thai girl will just shop for your money old smelly man. You naive.

Even if this were true...you're proud of this? Being paraded around like a pet monkey? Dude, go find some self-esteem.

You are the voice in my head 8 years ago when i walked. I was lucky, green as they come fresh from 9-5 Europe and no commitments.

Absolutely not proud of wasting 6 months of my life, and not gloating at all.....was just responding to the previous assertion that you appear to have ignored.

Just for information, it's true also.....there are rich attractive women out there, if you can find some self esteem of your own you could maybe wing it.......just don't expect to be happy.

Chog di khap

holidays up and down soi

cowboy.The Thai women I

know weren't met in a

exactly what you want to

money.

ok??!!

Yeah... Thai women aren't stupid... It's the foreigners who marry them. And I'm sure he has a brain but it's just lacking oxygen from being up his Thai woman's booty. Only when she takes a dump is when he will realize he's in crap.With time and distance you see and smell clearly. He is like many men who are just tickled to death that some girl wants an old fart.

You are the voice in my head 8 years ago when i walked. I was lucky, green as they come fresh from 9-5 Europe and no commitments.

Absolutely not proud of wasting 6 months of my life, and not gloating at all.....was just responding to the previous assertion that you appear to have ignored.

Just for information, it's true also.....there are rich attractive women out there, if you can find some self esteem of your own you could maybe wing it.......just don't expect to be happy.

Chog di khap

I am interested in your last comment. Why not expect to be happy. Do they expect you to be at their beck and call? They demand to wear the trousers? Genuinely interested.

Time to get out now. Do it immediately. No hesitation. How long did you take to get to know her, before taking the plunge? The answer is usually not long enough. Time is our ally. Not theirs. They always try to step up the time frame and we always need to say, sorry but I need a year or two to get to know you. I have no idea who or what you are yet.

Chog di khap

I am interested in your last comment. Why not expect to be happy. Do they expect you to be at their beck and call? They demand to wear the trousers? Genuinely interested.

Those who like to live a superficial life or can be very happy with such women. I personally found it incredibly tedious that all of your free time rotated around the high street/ hot clubs seeing everyone, and making sure they saw you, with your personal life on full show (emotional outbursts included). If you're not doting, you're arguing. That part was entertaining for a while.

I would not like to generalize and certainly don't claim that all 'well off' Thai women are like that, but this one and all of her extended social circle were the most snobby and uninteresting people I have met in the world.

Depends on where you met with her...

And some people seem to have quite low standards...

Run my friend, run !!

I have 3 standards, under 35 years of age, under 50Kg, and a real woman.

I'm not sure if those standards are classed as low or not?

Archived