Where Is The Mccormick Hospital?

ThaiPauly

Does anybody know how to get there from the Airport?

Many Thanks :o

TP

Leave the airport turn right (toward Central Airport Plaza) , make the left (veer left)before the first light, go straight until you get to the backside of the moat turn right (shopping mall Kad suan gow on left) and travel the complete length of the moat and continue on straight, turn right when you cant go straight any longer (around american Embassy ) turn left at bridge and light... go straight and hospital will be on the right before the bus station.

Leaving town go over Nakornping bridge and its about 2kms down on your right hand side. Alternately if you know where Brit Councel is come out of there turn right and right again at the lights and its 200mts down on the right.

:o

Also a lot of cheap and good eating places just before the hospital on the right hand side.

:D

Leaving town go over Nakornping bridge and its about 2kms down on your right hand side. Alternately if you know where Brit Councel is come out of there turn right and right again at the lights and its 200mts down on the right.

Also a lot of cheap and good eating places just before the hospital on the right hand side.

I tell ya wot ! I would not like to be askin you guys for directions if I wus really sick.

We have everything thing from a block before the train station to references to Kad Suan Kaew. :D

I tell ya wot ! I would not like to be askin you guys for directions if I wus really sick.

We have everything thing from a block before the train station to references to Kad Suan Kaew. :D

Follow my directions and if you don't end up where I sent you, I'll give you your money back.

PS: the train station guy opted out of the competition I think.

Follow my directions and if you don't end up where I sent you, I'll give you your money back.

I gotta admit that following you're directions would probably get you there. A bit of a round-a-bout route that is all. (and if the traffic was at all heavy you would probably be DOA)

The "train station guy" is never serious competition anyway. I have a friend who is going to send him some maps. :D

I gotta admit that following you're directions would probably get you there. A bit of a round-a-bout route that is all. (and if the traffic was at all heavy you would probably be DOA)

The "train station guy" is never serious competition anyway. I have a friend who is going to send him some maps. :D

I have to tell you the truth...... After all of this, and I was at the ariport,,.......

I'd take a taxi......

Me too straight to CM Ram 1, turn right out of the airport......................

Jolly good idea but don't forget to take first left after that or you'll end up in Lampang or maybe even Bangkok.

The McCormick is a good hospital though, my daughter came into the world there 15 years ago.

It is in fact on Kaew Narawat Road about 500 metres before Toong Hotel Road if you're coming from town. There is a bank then Dara College immediately after the hospital. Arcade bus station access road is after Toong Hotel Road.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Me too straight to CM Ram 1, turn right out of the airport......................

Jolly good idea but don't forget to take first left after that or you'll end up in Lampang or maybe even Bangkok.

The McCormick is a good hospital though, my daughter came into the world there 15 years ago.

It is in fact on Kaew Narawat Road about 500 metres before Toong Hotel Road if you're coming from town. There is a bank then Dara College immediately after the hospital. Arcade bus station access road is after Toong Hotel Road.

they have got very good doctors there at mccormick. its the best place to go. prescriptions do not necessary need the best medicines out there that money can buy (include additiona50%-100 additional if buying at CMram1 pharmacy). i do visit CM ram quite a bit also though. no thank you for the prescribed medications, i tell them i'll buy it outside at a discount!

Edited by tigerbeer

It's Dara Academy, you are thinking of Prince Royal's College!

It's Dara Academy, you are thinking of Prince Royal's College!

Thanks DSK, knew that, I just wanted to make it a little easier for those who haven't been in CNX for very long, my daughter went there for a number of years. Not confusing it with Prince Royals which is on the other side of Kaew Narawat and some way back towards town.

Anyway I am sure TP has found his way to McCormick by now, if not he may not need to go at all.

Crikey, I think I can find my way now after all this info...I never expected a thread over 2 pages :o

Someone mentioned Chiang Mai Ram...well if you value your LIFE , then Do not go there, you have more chance of coming out in a wooden box than getting better

they should put a public health warning on that particular hospital :D

Thank You everybody for your contribution :D

TP

Crikey, I think I can find my way now after all this info...I never expected a thread over 2 pages :o

Someone mentioned Chiang Mai Ram...well if you value your LIFE , then Do not go there, you have more chance of coming out in a wooden box than getting better

they should put a public health warning on that particular hospital :D

Thank You everybody for your contribution :D

TP

I'm not sure that McCormick is a world leader in medicine...

Edited by The Dan Sai Kid