Does True Visions have the Champions League

lorus59

Errrr .... think you will find that we always get past the group stages - think we are only beaten by Real in the number of years we have got to the knock-out stages (but we are certainly up there among the most successful.

Welcome to the threads, but try to do better with yer facts!

HaHa,How can you be up there with the most successful? You have only ever won it once.

You been reading too many comics.

Errrr .... think you will find that we always get past the group stages - think we are only beaten by Real in the number of years we have got to the knock-out stages (but we are certainly up there among the most successful.

HaHa,How can you be up there with the most successful? You have only ever won it once.

Actually I think what he's getting at is that our average performance in the competition is better than most teams.

And we haven't ever won it, so one would suggest that if you are going to try and be a smartypants, you should bone up.

coffee1.gif

And when was that? Methinks you should <deleted> as you clearly know SFA clap2.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

And when was that? Methinks you should <deleted> as you clearly know SFA clap2.gifcheesy.gifthumbsup.gif

It must be Chicoq's wee brother...bless! :D

stop posting nonsense,and try to do better with yer facts !!!

arsenal record the past 5 seasons,elimanated round 16gigglem.gif

that puts arsenal up there with the most sucessfulcheesy.gif get real cobber !!!

a lovely morning to all my supporters on the footy forumsmile.png

afternoon sooks, silence is golden, gigglem.gif nuffin like the real facts^^^^ is therebiggrin.png

a lovely mid afternoon, to all my supporters on the footy forumsmile.png

The True Visions schedule is currently listing the following 2 CL matches for this week

Channel 668 Wednesday Galatasaray v Atletico Madrid

Channel 668 Thursday Dinamo Zagreb v Arsenal

The Galatasaray match should persuade a lot of Thais to get up in the middle of the night to watch it. How do they pick these matches?

No mention of any repeats later in the day.

Channel 7 is showing an AFC Champions League match on both nights

The True Visions schedule is currently listing the following 2 CL matches for this week

The Galatasaray match should persuade a lot of Thais to get up in the middle of the night to watch it. How do they pick these matches?

For the avoidance of doubt you mean early morning Wednesday and early morning Thursday Thailand time. The CL games are played on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in Europe.

I'm guessing that Channel 7 would go for Juve v Man City on Tuesday night and and Roma v Barca on Wednesday night.

For the avoidance of doubt you mean early morning Wednesday and early morning Thursday Thailand time. The CL games are played on Tuesday and Wednesday evenings in Europe.

I'm guessing that Channel 7 would go for Juve v Man City on Tuesday night and and Roma v Barca on Wednesday night.

Sorry, I meant early morning Wednesday and Thursday Thai time.

Channel 7 is not showing the UEFA Champions League, it is showing the Asian Champions League

Wednesday morning (Thai time) SOUTH CHINA v JOHOR DARUL TA'ZIM

Thursday morning (Thai time) GAMBA OSAKA v JEONBUK HYUNDAI MOTORS

Two matches there to keep everyone glued to their TVs.

Channel 3 has no football scheduled.

Missed the AFC reference!

Pretty poor showing from Thai television this year then, for what is probably the best football in any knock-out competition in the world (yes - including the World Cup, which is often littered with underperforming club stars)

Some more matches have been added to the True Visions schedule

Wed morning (Thai time)

Channel 666 Real Madrid v Shakhtar Donetsk

Channel 679 MUTV Radio commentary

Channel 681 Wolfsburg v CSKA Moscow

Channel 683 Benfica v Astana

Thur morning (Thai time)

Channel 666 Olympiakos v Bayern Munich

Channel 683 Beyer Leverkusen v BATE

A lot of the sports channels have nothing listed yet, so more will probably be added.

The press release mentioned channels 676, 667 and 123. Nothing listed on these yet.

Just one match listed for the Europa League on Friday morning

Channel 683 Fenerbehce v Mold (drooling with anticipation for this one)

Latest listings

Wed Morning (Thai time)

Channels 123 & 676 PSV

Channels 124 & 668 Galatasaray

Channels 126 & 670 PSG

Channel 666 Real Madrid

Channel 667 Man City

Channel 681 Wolfsburg

Channel 683 Benfica

Channel 685 Sevilla

All 8 matches listed

Thur morning (Thai time)

Channels 123 & 668 Chelsea

Channels 124 & 676 Dinamo Zagreb

Channels 126 & 670 Valencia

Channel 666 Olympiakos

Channel 681 Dinamo Kiev

Channel 683 Beyer Leverkusen

Channel 685 Ghent

No channel listed for the Roma v Barcelona match

As some of these channels seem to have changed since yesterday, don't depend on these as final listings.

The Dinamo v Arsenal match is also listed as a repeat at 20.30 on Thursday on Channel 676.

Arsenal had better at least qualify. Costing me 1600 baht a month to continue with this True package (given that CTH will be showing the Rugby World Cup on Fox Sports HD2) Setanta would be the only reason for me to take True's Gold package (UK rugby plus occasional international) and that aint worth 1600 baht a month.

Man City v Juve is replaid today (Wednesday) at 10:00 and 20:00 on True Ch 667 and at 13:00 on 681.

PSV Eindhoven v Man U at 12:00 and 22:00 on True Ch 667 and at 13:00 on 676

Real v Shaktar at 22:00 on 681, at 19:00 on 676 and 15:00 on 667

Galtasary v Atletico Madrid, PSG v Malmo and Wolfsburg v CSKA Moskva replays also showing today on 681.

E&OE. Maybe more matches will pop up elsewhere on True. Schedule here: http://truevisionsgroup.truecorp.co.th/tvguide?ln=en

True has got it's $hit together quickly on replays but I don't yet see the excellent UEFA produced two hour highlights programme (which gave a decent 10 to 15 minutes of highlights of each match in the round, albeit some without commentary) being shown. Hope it comes back eventually. Oh - correct that - just spotted it at 23:00 on 676 - one for those who are staying up to watch this evening's games

Arsenal had better at least qualify. Costing me 1600 baht a month to continue with this True package (given that CTH will be showing the Rugby World Cup on Fox Sports HD2) Setanta would be the only reason for me to take True's Gold package (UK rugby plus occasional international) and that aint worth 1600 baht a month.

SS fox sports on gmmz.ultra platinum 4999bht, A YR. surely the rugby is worth that.

last nights game man.c vs juve. true4U. free tv.showed it live 1.45am.kick off.

SS fox sports on gmmz.ultra platinum 4999bht, A YR. surely the rugby is worth that.

last nights game man.c vs juve. true4U. free tv.showed it live 1.45am.kick off.

You missed my point Stoneyboy. Yes, Fox Sports HD2 is the carrier of the upcoming Rugby World Cup (but then CTH carries Fox Sports HD2 also). After that, come late October, it's back to Setanta for coverage of rugby (unless you are a French league fan like your good self) and True is the only one of the satellite providers to carry Setanta on its True HD4 channel.

I don't need GMMZ - it shows nothing I want but can't get on CTH (for free as it happens, but maybe their lousy admin will catch up with me one day!) or on True Gold. I want to continue to pay for True Gold for the time being because it has all the Champions League matches (plus replays plus highlights programmes). Once Arsenal get eliminated I'll revisit that with the criteria 'is the continuing rugby (which by then will only be fully covered on True's HD4/Setanta) plus watching other teams continue in the UEFA CL plus a little bit of news and money programmes (Beeb/CNN/Bloomberg/CNBC) that I - increasingly less frequently - watch on True Gold worth 1,600 baht pcm?

As far as I can see GMMZ just picks off occasional bits of stuff I like and schedules it on the "True sampling channel" (True4U) - it can't be relied on to consistently show a full range of my favourite tournaments. OK for some, but it's not 4me.

All above is to the best of my knowledge. E&OE!

Soddin squaddies are preventing me watch the replay of the Man U game.

They come on obliterating most channels at 12 noon now as well. Has mescreaming expletives at the screen. How dare these dictatorial farts get in the way of normal life just to self agrandise their illegal regime.

Aha - at least it was only 8 minutes long.

"Our Home Country - Stronger Together" Give me a break.

{Yeah yeah I know - I'm just a (paying) guest here}.

Soddin squaddies are preventing me watch the replay of the Man U game.

They come on obliterating most channels at 12 noon now as well. Has mescreaming expletives at the screen. How dare these dictatorial farts get in the way of normal life just to self agrandise their illegal regime.

Aha - at least it was only 8 minutes long.

"Our Home Country - Stronger Together" Give me a break.

{Yeah yeah I know - I'm just a (paying) guest here}.

Same with the West Ham Newcastle re run yesterday at noon.

For a service you pay for it seems a bit much to have to suffer the daily muppet show.bah.gif

For those with ILike HD you get BT Sport Europe Channel . Shows all the CL games with plenty of re runs.

I think us country bumpkins should have our own threads about watching football on TV, free of city-smarties telling us how cheaply and comprehensively we could be watching internet TV crying.gif

I live in an Isaan village and have good internet. Things are gradually improving in the jungle.

Archived