Another Sad (broken Marriage) Story

Bytes

The other day my long time friend came to me with a puzzling situation where his Thai wife has retained the services of an attorney to file in the court system that half of his belongings are hers, using the “Common-Law Wife” rights, here in the Kingdom.

So, his question to me was “How long must you live together, before you are considered husband and wife”?

Any for sure answers?

Thanks,

The other day my long time friend came to me with a puzzling situation where his Thai wife has retained the services of an attorney to file in the court system that half of his belongings are hers, using the “Common-Law Wife” rights, here in the Kingdom.

So, his question to me was “How long must you live together, before you are considered husband and wife”?

Any for sure answers?

Thanks,

If I when perhaps English marry of fair speech of connection the importance which is not is permitted in me, enjoy English greatly. When standard you or there is no my England to anyone, so permit me. And I obtained the fact that you say that my stuff is on the side. In any case - the fair are searched people who go if the dinner party, the beverage and club me the teacher to whom I inform well is searched, pass the time. I have asked for the second time, - the sleeplessness night, with who who has the problem which does not have the man or woman dose. Do to think the coffeehouse do to go, eat at the roadside store that itself transport do to have, we would like to pass the time. The city, do to drive with the beer, look at the lady. Time of the fair murder which tries the fact that my social circle is expanded simultaneously. Lucky you friend.

If I when perhaps English marry of fair speech of connection the importance which is not is permitted in me, enjoy English greatly. When standard you or there is no my England to anyone, so permit me. And I obtained the fact that you say that my stuff is on the side. In any case - the fair are searched people who go if the dinner party, the beverage and club me the teacher to whom I inform well is searched, pass the time. I have asked for the second time, - the sleeplessness night, with who who has the problem which does not have the man or woman dose. Do to think the coffeehouse do to go, eat at the roadside store that itself transport do to have, we would like to pass the time. The city, do to drive with the beer, look at the lady. Time of the fair murder which tries the fact that my social circle is expanded simultaneously. Lucky you friend.

I think it's time you upped your medication :o:D

Turn off the stove.

Allow 30-45 minutes of fresh air to let the fumes wear off.

Repost.

Any for sure answers?

Thanks,

Flib knob nib nab.....

Any for sure answers?

Thanks,

My clear understanding of the law say's, "When you have your marriage filed" Common Law is not recognized here.

Oh deepjoy, deepjoy, the pofessor of Muddle English. I searched high and low for a copy of his Rotaty Diskers and eventyally found one. I bought it and as I went out of the shop I falolloped down the steps and bruiseymost my kneeclappers.

Edited by gpt

And some of the members think I have problems. This guy makes me appear completely sane. Yahoo!!

I agree! :o

Question1: what do you grow on the hills of West Java? :D

Question2: is it dangerous if you smoke that stuff too much?

Question3: do you also sell this stuff?

Question4: How's your health these days?

Question5: How mysterious can an Aussie be on the hills of West Java?

LaoPo

Question1: what do you grow on the hills of West Java? :o

That gold and Javanese of Acapulcan it is red splendid concoction, raising easily and is legal completely.

Question2: is it dangerous if you smoke that stuff too much?

Several days your nose which is stuffed and that of fair permission that tobacco is not inhaled.

Question3: do you also sell this stuff?

We do not sell that, but it gives in order to release in the friend who becomes our love.

Question4: How's your health these days?

My health really is rather good because of 75 years old separated from spiritual problem.

Question5: How mysterious can an Aussie be on the hills of West Java?

But as for me the Australian person being visited there before the long time, is not. Like place. In addition we pay your many money to the police.

Edited by Mysterious Aussie